Thread: Kissinger summoned to Trump Tower for private meeting

Kissinger summoned to Trump Tower for private meeting

"The President-elect was reported to have called on Kissinger, who formerly served as Secretary of State from 1973 and 1977, to ask his advice, despite the fact that many believe that Kissinger is a ‘war criminal,’ as the controversial book The Trial of Henry Kissinger points out."

https://www.intellihub.com/kissinger...d-trump-tower/

How do you drain the swamp by inviting criminal douchbags to your lair.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesus can't that vampire die already? Why the hell is Trump letting that war criminal anywhere near him? Oh I forgot..... MAGA
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Relax guys. It's just a ploy. Trump really is a non interventionist agorist voluntarist. He's just meeting with the devils in order to make them feel good before he drains the swamp.
    Last edited by Sola_Fide; 12-06-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Trump is more non-interventionist that Ron Paul! Just watch
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I see what Trump is doing. He is keeping his non interventionist friend close and his interventionist enemies closer. How can you people not see the 3D chess he is playing? The man who wrote "The art of the deal" must know what he is doing.

You guys... he's just being a smart business man. He will take the opinions and advice of the neocon warhawks to have the appearance of neutrality... then he will drop the non-interventionist hammer! Just watch! Top KEK 4D Chess Grandmaster!

- Diogenes of Sinope

They are actually old friends via George Steinbrenner, and have met several times already.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Here's Ron Paul on steroids again.

This is that great upgrade over Clinton everyone was so excited about?

Too bad, this is only the beginning.
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women,
    ^this

lol

#draintheswamp #MAGA

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Jesus Christ, Trump is not anywhere close to being a principled non-interventionist libertarian, he is his own thing and he will do things he own way (not like a libertarian would) and its best for all of you to accept that reality before you blow a nerve.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Jesus Christ, Trump is not anywhere close to being a principled non-interventionist libertarian, he is his own thing and he will do things he own way (not like a libertarian would) and its best for all of you to accept that reality before you blow a nerve.
    He's Ron Paul with guts. The guts part being that he disagrees with everything Ron Paul believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    He's Ron Paul with guts. The guts part being that he disagrees with everything Ron Paul believes.

Hysteria, in the colloquial use of the term, means ungovernable emotional excess. Generally, modern medical professionals have abandoned using the term "hysteria" to denote a diagnostic category, replacing it with more precisely defined categories, such as somatization disorder. In 1980, the American Psychiatric Association officially changed the diagnosis of "hysterical neurosis, conversion type" (the most extreme and effective type) to "conversion disorder".

The word "hysteria" originates from the Greek word for uterus: hystera.[1] Historically, hysteria has referred to a disease exclusive to women, and references as far back as 2000 BC [2] have been made to similar versions of this condition. Hysteria was thought to manifest itself in women with a variety of symptoms, including: anxiety, shortness of breath, fainting, insomnia, irritability, nervousness, as well as sexually forward behaviour.[3] These symptoms mimic symptoms of other more definable diseases and create a case for arguing the validity of Hysteria as an actual disease, and it is often implied that it is a term used to describe an indefinable illness.[1] Through to the 20th century, however, Hysteria came to be recognized as a mental, rather than uterine or physical, affliction. We now know it by a variety of mental illnesses and anxieties that both men and women can suffer from, and hysteria is no longer thought of as a real ailment[2]

Through its lack of use as a medical diagnosis the term ‘hysteria’ now has connotations of mass panic, imagined or real. The term hysterical when applied to a singular person can mean that they are emotional or irrationally upset; when applied to a situation, it denotes it as funny.[2]

How old's he anyway? Sheesh. I thought he'd have kicked off a long time ago. Do these minions have some magical blood or something?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Our president is truly crazy. FML
    As long as we're all descending into tyranny and poverty it might as well be entertaining to a degree.
    Last edited by anaconda; 12-06-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Good grief! Tramp, er, uh, Trump hasnt even made it thru the Electoral College yet, which accordingly may $#@! up everything if enough Electorates actually go thru and vote for Hittlary instead! Aside from this election debacle, spectacle of turbulence and contention, the only way we will know anything is if #1 Trump actually gets sworn in and #2 who the final choices for his staff are. He isnt Ron Paul on steroids, he is just a different form of dangerous than the current status quo. Draining any swamp does no good if you fill it back up with different swamp water.

And yes, I am for one still committed to the idea that although the popular election has taken place, the outcome did not matter, we are still screwed.

Lastly, yes, Kissinger is Obama's CIA handler.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Ron Paul on steroids? More like what Ron Paul might be like if he were overly medicated on SSRI'.

...How can one "drain the swamp" is Kissinger's fat corpse is plugging up the drain?

I would like to imagine he met with him only to tell him: Look guy, as of 1/20/17, I am willing to give you a nice head-start, okay; you now have 48-hours to fly your sorry ass out of the USA, never to return, or else as your president I am going to end you, capiche?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post

I would like to imagine he met with him only to tell him: Look guy, as of 1/20/17, I am willing to give you a nice head-start, okay; you now have 48-hours to fly your sorry ass out of the USA, never to return, or else as your president I am going to end you, capiche?
    Don't think such a threat would be made until after Jan 20th. But, just as likely the conversation could have went...

Ok Mr. Trump, when you become President, I'll give you a nice breaking in period, say one year, to align your policies with this list--look you're not too far off the mark... your police state stuff and your Iran rhetoric, bravo--or else, as a representative of the powers behind the Presidency, I (or someone like me) am going to end you, capiche?
    Last edited by pao; 12-07-2016 at 06:24 AM.

lolz, I think we have a winner. ...And end thread.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

So...is he talking about the Trump voter hysteria?
    Tell me that's not hysteria...
    Lmao