Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could say one thing to the MSM...

If you could say one thing to the MSM...

If you could say one thing to the MSM (the "real news") or to be more specific, the people who control it... what would you say to them?

Keep in mind, this is if they could actually hear you.

Go ahead, don't hold back.

Note to the mods: If I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, please move it.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Go to hell, ya $#@!in liars.

Yes, I would say that to their face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

Thank you!
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Got so much more but if it has to be just one thing:

"Why do you continue to be a Weapon of Mass Deception over a decade after fake Iraq WMD propaganda stories?"
    Excellent, thank you.

+ rep.

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    STFU
    haha. Thank you.

Btw, if anyone wants to share more than one thought... feel free to post a paragraph or whatever.

― Henry David Thoreau

Your product still sucks, buh-bye since about 9 years ago.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leave our kids alone.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Your journalistic integrity is now even lower than TMZ and the Enquirer.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

"Keep the change, you filthy animal."
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    If you could say one thing to the MSM (the "real news") or to be more specific, the people who control it... what would you say to them?

Keep in mind, this is if they could actually hear you.

Go ahead, don't hold back.

Note to the mods: If I posted this in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, please move it.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Hahaha... I love these. + reps to all who are speaking up.

― Henry David Thoreau

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Here's what I have. It might be too wordy, so if anyone wants to help me make it better, feel free.

Dear MSM,

You may have been able to deceive, distract, brainwash and lie to people for a number of years, but I have some bad news for you. Times are changing. Truth is being revealed. Every day, more and more people are waking up to the sad reality that you are nothing but a mouthpiece for the corrupt, temporary powers that-be. Yes, I said temporary, but I’ll get to that later.

Fewer and fewer people are tuning in to the idiot box, because it’s becoming increasingly obvious that you are a joke. You do more than simply fail to report what’s actually happening in this world, you try to create a false reality. You suppress truth (throw it down the memory hole) and instead spoon-feed people what you want them to hear - which is anything that will advance your rotten agenda.

Your latest strategy - calling the internet and the alternative press “fake news” while implying you are the “real news” is hilarious. And embarrassing. Your denials only make it more obvious that you’re losing the information war. There are too many decent, regular people out there who care about the actual truth - for you to get away with your campaign of deceit. Those regular people are doing what you should be doing… investigating and reporting on what’s actually happening in this world. The number of citizen journalists is growing every day. That doesn’t mean that regular people are perfect, but fortunately for us, (and unfortunately for you) truth has a way of coming out, regardless. And the whole truth will come out, eventually.

You might think you control this world, but your “reign” is temporary. There is a power who is infinitely better than you, in every way, and that is who is ultimately in control.

Like everyone, you are accountable to that true power, whether you want to accept that or not.

So you might want to stop serving the Father of Lies, and do the right thing, for once.

Signed,

A member of the so-called “fake news” and a regular person who is sick and tired of your BS.
    Last edited by lilymc; 12-05-2016 at 08:13 PM.

― Henry David Thoreau

Do I have to tell them something or could I ask them things and get the honest truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor30 View Post
    Do I have to tell them something or could I ask them things and get the honest truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor30 View Post
    Go ahead and ask them questions.

― Henry David Thoreau

Shut up, stupid.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Question: How many times have you read from the teleprompter knowing the words coming out of your mouth were complete bull$#@!?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question: Which skeletons hiding in your closet are your handlers black mailing YOU with?

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Question: How many times have you read from the teleprompter knowing the words coming out of your mouth were complete bull$#@!?
    I was wondering how they can sleep at night. They must have seared consciences....or they're good at compartmentalizing maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    you were complicit
    your days are numbered
    can't say i'll miss ya !

Agreed on all three.

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Question: Which skeletons hiding in your closet are your handlers black mailing YOU with?

Good question. I wouldn't be surprised if they do have something being used as leverage against them.

― Henry David Thoreau

I would SIMPLY say LISTEN and/or READ and take HEED:

Otherwise...

“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

“They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast