Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Man Enters Comet Ping Pong to Investigate "Pizza Gate"

Armed Man Enters Comet Ping Pong to Investigate "Pizza Gate"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunman-ch...030914425.html

The headline: "Gunman charged after threatening DC restaurant hit by fake news"

So this is their excuse to shut down alt media. Don't give them excuses, people.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a fictitious online conspiracy theory
    "pizzagate" About 2,310,000 results (0.37 seconds)
    "pizza and gate" About 37,700,000 results (0.48 seconds)
    Yup, it is totally fictional. Reuters idiots!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

"herp derp" About 759,000 results (0.44 seconds)
    legit
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Watch this

Bigfoot About 22,300,000 results (0.39 seconds)
    Bigfoot sightings 2016 About 2,330,000 results (0.67 seconds)
    Btw, I haven't done my research on the topic but your evidence is not proof that pizzagate is true.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    legit
    If I were to inform you that herp derp memes are fictional online conspiracies, you would of course think I was nuts, right? Because these memes are NOT fictional...and neither are the myriad of online discussions surrounding 'pizzagate.'
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, I haven't done my research on the topic but your evidence is not proof that pizzagate is true.
    Same goes doubly to you, the discussions concerning the context of 'pizzagate' is. It is a clear misuse of wording to confuse the soft/weak-minded readers of Yahoo.

Incoming national security adviser's son spreads fake news about D.C. pizza shop

The son of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, embraced a baseless conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton on Sunday after a man who claimed to be investigating the hoax fired a rifle inside a pizza parlor in Northwest Washington, D.C., on Sunday.

The man, 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch of Salisbury, North Carolina, entered the restaurant, D.C. police said, to “self-investigate 'Pizza Gate' (a fictitious online conspiracy theory)." After firing his gun inside the establishment, he was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. No one was injured.

The baseless online conspiracy theory in question, spread by supporters of President-elect Donald Trump, holds that the pizza shop, Comet Ping Pong, is actually a front for a child sex ring led by Clinton, the Democratic nominee.

The conspiracy theory got its start when emails from Comet Ping Pong’s owner James Alefantis were hacked from the Gmail account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and released by WikiLeaks.

The New York Times reported: “While Mr. Alefantis has some prominent Democratic friends in Washington and was a supporter of Mrs. Clinton, he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims.”

On Sunday, Flynn’s son, Michael Flynn Jr., tweeted, “Until #Pizzagate proven to be false, it'll remain a story. The left seems to forget #PodestaEmails and the many ‘coincidences’ tied to it.”

The younger Flynn, who has served as his father’s adviser, linked to the account of Jack Posobiec, whose Twitter account describes him as the special projects director of a group called Citizens4Trump.

Posobiec said Welch’s actions were a “false flag,” and claimed he was an actor carrying out an elaborate conspiracy to discredit sites that spread the fabricated #PizzaGate accusations.

“Planted Comet Pizza Gunman will be used to push for censorship of independent news sources that are not corporate owned,” he tweeted.

For weeks, Comet Ping Pong has been the victim of false news stories about Clinton trafficking children in the local D.C. restaurant's back rooms. The stories appeared on Facebook, in addition to such dubious outlets as The New Nationalist and Alex Jones' Infowars.

Since then, a hashtag, #PizzaGate, has been used to defame the restaurant. The owner and employees of the pizzeria have also been victims of harassment. Scurrilous and defamatory posts continue to appear on Twitter on a daily basis even as D.C. police have said the restaurant is not under investigation.

The restaurant, located near Politics & Prose bookstore on a commercial strip in Washington's Northwest section, announced last week that there will be visible police or private security presences at music shows hosted there.

“Comet Ping Pong, like any respectable venue, is dedicated to creating a safe and inviting space for all of our concert-goers,” a statement on the restaurant’s Facebook page reads. “There have been no hostile situations at the venue, and we do not anticipate any altercations as much of the harassment has occurred online, but as a precaution we now have security and police present at every show.”

After Welch’s arrest, Twitter users pointed to a Nov. 2 tweet by Flynn, in which he tied Clinton to “sex crimes with minors.”

“U decide - NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes w Children, etc...MUST READ!,” Flynn tweeted just days before the Nov. 8 election, linking to an article on the website “True Pundit.”

The article, which does not mention Comet Ping Pong, alleges that sources in the New York City Police Department had found new evidence linking “Clinton herself and associates” to a series of crimes, including: “money laundering, child exploitation, sex crimes with minors (children), perjury, pay to play through Clinton Foundation, obstruction of justice” and other unspecified “felony crimes.”

No such evidence ever surfaced, and the FBI said that its review of the emails found nothing to alter its recommendation that Clinton not be prosecuted.

Days later, on Nov. 4, the retired lieutenant general tweeted the hashtag #spiritcooking, referring to a conspiracy theory tying Podesta to satanic rituals.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...za-shop-232181
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

legit
    C pud , 14,200,000 , .48 seconds.
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently some here are more apt to believe the MSM than the 'alternative' news or regular people.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Watch this

I believe Pedos and Bigfoots exist .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Apparently some here are more apt to believe the MSM than the 'alternative' news or regular people.
    Eh. I think the best way to go about it is to ignore the mainstream. I mean, know they're there. Watch their framing techniques. But just ignore them and continue your own reporting or discussion on topics. Thing is that people allow themselves to be contained when they fall into the media trap. Which is challenging them on their own terms. Last thing people should do is challenge them on their own terms. They're loaded terms. The media is who instigated the false news versus real news meme. So I think it's better to just continue on with real news and let them be mad about it instead of walking right into their terms of controversy.

I was just saying the other day that this past election was more of a referendum. And it was equally a referendum against the media. Which hasn't really been discussed here much. At least not in the proper cntext and relevance of the situation. I mean they continued to report false polls and made incorrect claims and they looked absolutely malfeasant when the election results came back. Essentially people proved that they were ignoring the media anyway. Right? And there's no way that the mainstream didn't notice it and aren't trying to do something about it. So here we are. We're debating their terms when we should just be ignoring them.

The election results proved that the majority didn't take them seriously or think them to be credible.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-05-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I believe Pedos and Bigfoots exist .

"Bigfoots". Aren't they just tribal members expelled from the group because you guys didn't have big enough moccasins?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Eh. I think the base way to go about it is to ignore the mainstream. I mean, know they're there. Watch their frameing techniques. But just ignore them and continue your own reporting or discussion on topics. Thing is that people allow themselves to be contained when they fall into the media trap. Which is challenging them on their own terms. Last thing people should do is challenge them on their own terms. They're loaded terms. The media is who instigated the false news versus real news meme. So I think it's better to just continue on with real news and let them be mad about it instead of walking right into their terms of controversy.

I was just saying the other day that this past election was more of a referendum. And it was equally a referendum against the media. I mean they continued to report false polls and made incorrect claims and they looked absolutely malfeasant when the election results came back. Essentially people proved that they were ignoring the media anyway. Right? And there's no way that the mainstream didn't notice it and aren't trying to do something about it. So here we are. We're debating their terms when we should just be ignoring them.

The election results proved that the majority didn't take them seriously or think them to be credible.
    Actually, they're giving their audience what they want, which apparently looks something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Bigfoots". Aren't they just tribal members expelled from the group because you guys didn't have big enough moccasins?
    "When your moccasins are used to mock-the-sins you know you have been online too long." ~Chief Big Pale Foot
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Well, if you like to watch westerns, yer likely gonna turn on Gunsmoke. Right?

Actually, they're giving their audience what they want, which apparently looks something like this:

Westworld > Gunsmoke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Full length Banned from YouTube?

dreams from my real father full movie

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...my_real_father
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

My browser blocked yer link, Dank.
    Full length Banned from YouTube?

dreams from my real father full movie

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title...my_real_father

My browser blocked yer link, Dank.
    Very strange, Natu.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Very strange, Natu.
    I clicked on it again, and it worked.

Incoming national security adviser's son spreads fake news about D.C. pizza shop
    . . .
    That article very seriously twists the facts, even as they presently exist!

The conspiracy theory got its start when emails from Comet Ping Pong’s owner James Alefantis were hacked from the Gmail account of Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta and released by WikiLeaks.
    Eh? Uh no, Podesta's emails were hacked and released by Wikileaks, which included emails to and from Alefantis and also included discussions about Comet Ping Pong and about Alefantis coming over for dinner--the 49th most powerful person in D.C.

...And lest we forget about Marina Abramovic and their "spirit cooking" fetishes--and her connection to Kanye's wife (also including Lady Gaga) and his recent in concert outbursts/rants (anti-Clinton, it's a new world, don't kill me Jay-Z--a high level cabal member, believed to be Kanye's mentor), totally cancelled tour, and week long mental health hold.

For weeks, Comet Ping Pong has been the victim of false news stories about Clinton trafficking children in the local D.C. restaurant's back rooms. The stories appeared on Facebook, in addition to such dubious outlets as The New Nationalist and Alex Jones' Infowars.
    Yea, now who is saying that Hillary Clinton is directly involved in this scandal? That woman doesn't even know what planet she is living on.

Since then, a hashtag, #PizzaGate, has been used to defame the restaurant
    No, the hashtag has been used to reference the growing mountain of incriminating evidence that keeps raining down and connecting this place to this circle-jerk group of people that Podesta refers to as "Our Gang", be it photos, social media posts, leaked emails, etc.

D.C. police have said the restaurant is not under investigation.
    Now, would these be the same police that executed Miriam Carey for no legally justifiable reason, only to receive a standing ovation by Congress?

The restaurant, located near Politics & Prose bookstore
    Hmm... And what other businesses are located near Comet Ping Pong and what other businesses is this weirdo dude associated with or an owner of?

"There have been no hostile situations at the venue, and we do not anticipate any altercations as much of the harassment has occurred online"
    Woopsy oopsy, guess we are going to have to change that now aren't we little buddy?

No such evidence ever surfaced
    Yea, but it has so. A massive ton of it. So much so that several people have since passed away (Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart--to be followed by his coroner, Max Spiers, and potentially a Michael Hastings connection as well?) immediately following posting information about these connections--while many others have been seriously harassed or terminated from their employments.

referring to a conspiracy theory tying Podesta to satanic rituals.
    Oh yea, a total conspiracy theory, drenched in "fake news", just look to the slice scars along his palm (and email comments about it) and his and his ilks creepy taste in "artwork" for proof of that.

Last edited by Weston White; 12-05-2016 at 02:18 AM.

Neighbors help pizzeria fight bogus child sex trafficking story

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) - Scores of friends and neighbors have been turning out to support a D.C. pizzeria that's getting pounded by online bullies and conspiracy theorists.

Comet Ping-Pong has been hammered by thousands of threats, and bizarre, unsubstantiated tales about child sex trafficking. And the salacious myths are hitting nearby businesses too.

But now supporters are rushing to the pizzeria’s defense.

“Coming here is one of several small acts of resistance I can do to keep myself sane in an increasingly insane and moronic environment,” said supporter Ian Eppler.

Someone has posted a sign next to the front door that read, “We support Comet Ping Pong.”

Under the hashtag #PizzaGate, the vandals are spreading an imaginary story that the popular Northwest D.C. pizza shop is the center of a child sex slave ring organized by Hillary Clinton and her former campaign manager.

“Whenever I see this is done, I'm going to become a regular customer,” said Joel Swerdlow. “You want to give someone business, attack them like this, they've got my business.”

The conspiracy theory may sound absurd, but it has won over lots of believers, who keep turning up at the restaurant looking for enslaved children.

“They putting a lot of curses and spells over the city,” said a woman who declined to give her name. “All this underground tunnel that helps them take the kids and transport them back and forth so they can do these rituals.”

She pounded on the wood patio in front of the restaurant.

The user-generated news site Reddit has now shut down the PizzaGate thread, and said it will not be a party to witchhunts.

But the attacks have already spread to several other nearby restaurants, like Terasole, apparently singled out because it had a picture of Clinton on its website. The threats and bullying have also hit the Politics and Prose bookstore, which is just a few doors down.

“These guys are putting in hours and hours of work to casually destroy people,” said Comet Ping Pong general manager Bryce Reh. “They don't thing we really exist and they're really doing harm.”

The hackers have pilfered Instagram pictures of young children having fun at the restaurant and somehow twisted them into evidence of abuse. The online thugs said they're trying to protect kids, but instead they're exploiting them, actually putting their faces on the web as sexual assault victims.

An FBI spokeswoman said she can neither confirm nor deny an investigation of the attacks on Comet Ping Pong.
    http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/n...tory/355445774

Neighbors help pizzeria fight bogus child sex trafficking story
    Well, considering there seems to a consistent theme among several of the adjoining business around that complex, is this really all that surprising?

Birds of a feather flock together.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Well, considering there seems to a consistent theme among several of the adjoining business around that complex, is this really all that surprising?

Birds of a feather flock together.
    Not surprised at all after some of the stuff that has happened this election season. It still doesn't give people the right to go onto their property and disrupt their business.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprised at all after some of the stuff that has happened this election season. It still doesn't give people the right to go onto their property and disrupt their business.
    Certainly true, investigate the premise and question people on the other hand sure. However, according to information forming within the other large thread, looks like this is some false-flag event. Several odd connections undoubtedly.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1442581
    All following copied from voat.co

Is "James Alefantis" James Alefanitis's real name? (v/pizzagate)
    7 days oiseaulibre

I'm assuming someone's mentioned this before, but I haven't seen it anywhere. "James Alefantis" is very similar to the French phrase "J'aime les enfants" , which translates to "I love children". If this is legit, and he did change his name, there could be a reason, such as having a criminal record under a different name. This is all speculation, I just thought his name was too close to that phrase, so it seems suspicious.

Purge101 4 points (+4|-0) 7 days ago
    There is so little real about and the fact that he's been a plant since day one on the wiki setup by CIA.

It seems like the boy in Newton that Jimmy Comet is an imaginary target to cleanse the incoming Trump years of baby fing by taking out one fictitious f-boy that once belonged to Brock.

Personally I think Mr I like to f baby's is a MK-ULTRA tool he was used to entrap Brock & DNC long ago by his RNC handlers in Deep-State (AIPAC/FBI), he now as finished his purpose, he will be suicide'd, and disappear and probably wind up in Greece for his remaining day's.

I have long predicted that CIA/FBI will blow up or destroy his shop he will perish with no evidence and the alt-right will be blamed, and all pedophile in DC can be declared solved and case closed.

... PPL must focus on the real child fers like Anthony Weiner, Andrew Kline, and Brock and all the DNC/RNC ppl involved in child $#@!ing in DC, and their cops that protect them and shield them from justice.

[–] Vonnp 0 points (+0|-0) 1 day ago
    I agree. People are so focused on this damn pizza place and James the medias setting them up, they've already set the stage. They're finding all this artwork and all this that's very telling but isn't the cold hard evidence we need. We already have cold hard evidence on Tamera luzatto which found in the wikileaks was Rockefeller's COS too, rachel chandler &co who links to clintons and Epstein. Laura silsby..all these people that if we focused as much time we'd link everything, the Clinton's, Weiner, human, kline, Obama. Wish this group would get it together.

Trump had his own sex trafficking going on.
    http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2016/...nd-emails.html

Watch this

Bigfoot About 22,300,000 results (0.39 seconds)
    Bigfoot sightings 2016 About 2,330,000 results (0.67 seconds)
    BTW:

Probably something like surviving , evolved Gigantopithecus would be my guess.
    Do something Danke

This was a very sloppy false flag.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    This was a very sloppy false flag.
    Not sure how true it is but I read some place that they conveniently moved an adjacent street camera right before it happened and the guy who did it had movie credits to his name. I passed it onto one of my friends who's better at researching this stuff, though, to see what they come back with.

It's timely consdering this whole false media buhshizit an the Podesta emails and whatnot. And I've been thinking that something big is likely to happen. But I think the bigger thing will be the establishment "solution" to this event.

Anyway. Don't forget what Trump said about policing the Internet now. The establishment has been wanting to control the flow of information for quite some time and Internet regulatuion (free speech regulation) is just the way to make sure the narratives they want to be read and heard are the only ones that will be read or heard.

I usually try to avoid these kinds of discussions but this one is just a little too brow raising.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 12-05-2016 at 09:48 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast