Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Armed Man Enters Comet Ping Pong to Investigate "Pizza Gate"

Flynn's son 'is no longer involved in transition efforts'

The son of President-elect Donald Trump's incoming national security adviser, who has sparked controversy with his public defense of a conspiracy theory that a Washington pizza place is a front for a child abuse ring run by Democrats, is no longer working with Trump's transition team.

Trump spokesman Jason Miller told reporters Tuesday that Michael Flynn Jr., the son of former Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, had been helping his father with "administration and scheduling duties early on in the transition process."

"He is no longer involved in transition efforts," Miller added on a conference call with reporters.

The Flynns have become embroiled in the controversy over the conspiracy theory, nicknamed "Pizzagate," after an armed man walked into the Comet Ping Pong pizza place in Washington on Sunday, telling police he wanted to investigate the theory that accuses top Democrats like presidential nominee Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta of involvement in a child abuse ring.

While the incoming national security adviser has previously tweeted about conspiracies and similar allegations against top Democrats, his son has taken to Twitter to trumpet the conspiracy theory and accuse detractors of looking to hide the truth.

CNN reported on Monday that the younger Flynn had been given an official transition team email address, sparking questions about his involvement with the incoming administration. Vice President-elect Mike Pence told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Tuesday morning that the son has "no involvement in the transition team whatsoever."

The Sunday arrest at the family-friendly pizza parlor has supercharged the debate over the dissemination of fake news, and a group of liberal organizations has called on Trump to rescind his appointment of the elder Flynn over the issue.
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...nsition-report
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Then,,

obviously nothing to it.

but it has consequences.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    What kind of logic would make a person think this?
    1. Pizzagate consists of more than just a word or an idea, such as the Bigfoot example. Those millions of hits are representative of millions of discussions on the matter referencing incriminating images, phrases, comments, associations, emails, etc.

2. Fiction means to not based on fact, to be untrue or imaginary. To state that Pizzagate is a fiction is a blatant misnomer.

3. Pizzagate is about more than simply Comet Ping Pong and (at this time) bears no direct associations to Killary Clinton, but such is not the case for her underlings--however, we do know she was involved in Haitian cover-ups and some very strange happenings there with children.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

So what? What' the point of the post Cpud? Trying to smear anyone that calls for an investigation?
    Podesta should be investigated.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

I'm sure a few on here have seen lost boys movie

Found something odd ...if it hasn't been mentioned here..

In th e movie theres a missing person board someone is looking at

Can't remember if most on it are children but
    At the bottom there is a pizza with a circle around it.
    Movie was 1987 I think and the guy who directed it was into studying occult stuff I think.
    Anyway...weird I thought

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    So what? What' the point of the post Cpud? Trying to smear anyone that calls for an investigation?
    Podesta should be investigated.
    I didn't write the article, and I didn't kick Flynn Jr off the transition team.

"flynn jr fired" About 440,000 results (0.45 seconds)

Banned

Blog Entries
    So you aren't even going ot believe this, but it is true:
    The "gunman", Edgar Maddison Welch, was an actor, right?
    Check out the role he played in this 2005 movie:
    IMDB
    Movie Title: Something About Pizza

Celine Reichel ... Sister
    Alain Schumann ... Brother
    Patrick Védie ... The pizza deliverer
    Edgar Maddison Welch ... The Gunman

A young girl comes from school hungry, but her brother left nothing of her favorite food: Pizza. Her only thought now is revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    IMDB

A young girl comes from school hungry, but her brother left nothing of her favorite food: Pizza. Her only thought now is revenge.

2017 is going to be a very fun year

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I didn't write the article, and I didn't kick Flynn Jr off the transition team.
    Sure but Cpud specfically chose it to post. What does it have to do with the stage actor Welch that entered Comet ? What motive is behind bringing Flynn to the goofball Welch thread unless it is a smear attempt to somehow irrationally connect Flynn to the armed stage actor because Flynn is one of the many millions that called for an investigation?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump fires Michael Flynn Jr., son of national security adviser, after phony-news tweets

On Tuesday, President-elect Donald Trump dropped Michael G. Flynn, the son of designated national security adviser Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, from his transition staff. Transition officials say the cause for the firing was the younger Flynn's social media posts, especially his support for the false "pizzagate" conspiracy theory that Democratic operatives were running a child sex ring out of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant. Flynn, 33, continued to insist the story was true even after police arrested an armed man on Sunday who came to the Comet Ping Pong pizzeria and fired at least two rounds, claiming he was there to "self-investigate" the fake story.

Before Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller announced Tuesday morning that Flynn, chief of staff and scheduler for his father, was no longer involved with the transition, Vice President–elect Mike Pence had said on MSNBC's Morning Joe that the younger Flynn had "no involvement in the transition whatsoever." On Tuesday night, CNN's Jake Tapper repeatedly pressed Pence on why Flynn Jr. had a transition email account and if he'd been aware that the transition team had requested security clearance for the younger Flynn, and Pence called the whole story a "distraction" and insisted that Flynn has just been helping his father schedule meetings.

This appears to be the first time Trump has taken action against a Trump insider who has spread fake news stories. Gen. Flynn, former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, is weathering bipartisan criticism over, among other things, his own promotion of false conspiracy theories, though he has taken to tweeting anodyne messages since Trump's election. Flynn Jr.'s last post before going silent Monday afternoon was a retweet of a fake-news article claiming the Comet Ping Pong gunman is an actor hired to debunk the fake sex-trafficking story. The younger Flynn had reportedly planned to join his father on Trump's National Security Council. -Peter Weber
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/665896...onynews-tweets

Maybe they kicked him off for telegraphing moves, and this is their way of undoing that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    1. Pizzagate consists of more than just a word or an idea, such as the Bigfoot example. Those millions of hits are representative of millions of discussions on the matter referencing incriminating images, phrases, comments, associations, emails, etc.

2. Fiction means to not based on fact, to be untrue or imaginary. To state that Pizzagate is a fiction is a blatant misnomer.

3. Pizzagate is about more than simply Comet Ping Pong and (at this time) bears no direct associations to Killary Clinton, but such is not the case for her underlings--however, we do know she was involved in Haitian cover-ups and some very strange happenings there with children.
    Millions of Google hits for a pairing of words do not mean that millions of people are discussing the same thing that you mean by that pairing of words.

And even if millions of people are discussing something, that doesn't mean that it's not fiction.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...es%20of%20grey

See?

This shouldn't need to be explained.

Why would a jailed individual be able to videoconference with the NYT yet not be able to speak to his parents?

SALISBURY, N.C. (AP) — The man accused of firing an assault rifle inside a Washington restaurant said he regrets how he handled the situation but refused to completely dismiss the false online claims involving a child sex ring that brought him there.

"I just wanted to do some good and went about it the wrong way," Edgar Maddison Welch, who's been jailed since his Sunday arrest, told The New York Times in a Wednesday videoconference.
    Tadlock said Welch's parents haven't been able to talk to him to ask what he was thinking, and the family's only information comes from the news and the public defender.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/pizza-sho...080035405.html

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Why would a jailed individual be able to videoconference with the NYT yet not be able to speak to his parents?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pizza-sho...080035405.html
    Maybe he didn't want to talk to his parents?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Maybe he didn't want to talk to his parents?
    Possible. I just find it rather odd that a jailed individual has access to video conferencing. Usually information is disseminated through their lawyers.

IMDB

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

IMDB

I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you actually believe this.
    If IMDB is editable... ....then I don't believe it. I don;t know how IMDB works, if it is done by professionals, (an account by the film company) or if it is open source.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Maybe they kicked him off for telegraphing moves, and this is their way of undoing that.
    Knowing when to hold one's yap can prove most valuable at times.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If IMDB is editable... ....then I don't believe it. I don;t know how IMDB works, if it is done by professionals, (an account by the film company) or if it is open source.
    Why do you default to believing the information then?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I would use an internet archive site to see if it was up there a couple weeks ago.

IMDB isn't as easy to edit as wikipedia, but it is largely or partly based on user input.
    Last edited by dannno; 12-08-2016 at 12:00 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Millions of Google hits for a pairing of words do not mean that millions of people are discussing the same thing that you mean by that pairing of words.

And even if millions of people are discussing something, that doesn't mean that it's not fiction.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...es%20of%20grey

See?

This shouldn't need to be explained.
    You are comparing a fictional sex movie to actual events that entails hard evidence? Where is that herpa derpa meme at...

And when using "50 and shades and of and grey" the difference decreases from "About 5,380,000 results (0.48 seconds)" to "About 5,080,000 results (0.54 seconds)."
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would use an internet archive site to see if it was up there a couple weeks ago.
    It wasn't. But when it's fixed then a new round of "news" will be published saying "OMG IMDB SCRUBBED THE TRUTH! JEWS JEWS JEWS ETC ETC"

And the cycle will begin anew.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Depends on what the videoconference was. If it was a remote video session then it's bull$#@! since jail staff isn't going to set him up with a computer terminal to skype, unless he's getting special treatment for some reason. If it was a NYT reporter actually going to the jail and having a "visit" with the inmate then it could be legit. "Visits" are done by video at more and more jails so money can be extracted out of visitors ("pay to visit"). However, jails usually require visitors to be on an approved visitor list in advance so if the NYT reporter was on his visitor list then it's more evidence of bs. Just a lot of variables, though imo it's mostly an academic exercise since I'm sure the whole shooting narrative is bs.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

IMDB

Hes not listed anymore

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    You are comparing a fictional sex movie to actual events that entails hard evidence?
    Says who?

The fact that there are millions of google hits is no proof that something isn't fictional, as proven by the fact that fictional stories get millions of Google hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Hes not listed anymore
    [/
    Pinochet is the model

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast