Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donate EARLY On The 16th!

The best time to donate will be between 2 AM and 8 AM Eastern time. If you look at RonPaulGraphs.com, that is the slowest time of the day generally. There will be a lot of donations right after midnight, so to take the load off the server, wait a few hours if you can. Since it's a weekend, staying up late should be no problem.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    I'd advise people to wait 5minutes after their respective timezone to donate.
    Actually, we need to wait even later. When I donated on November 5th, I donated when it was exactly 12:01 a.m. "cell-phone" time (aka, the exact right time) and on my credit card statement, it said it counted the donation as taking place at 11:46 p.m. on November 4th, so I would advise waiting until 12:15 am to donate on December 16th to make sure we get as big a total as possible for the Teaparty.

12:15!
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    The best time to donate will be between 2 AM and 8 AM Eastern time. If you look at RonPaulGraphs.com, that is the slowest time of the day generally. There will be a lot of donations right after midnight, so to take the load off the server, wait a few hours if you can. Since it's a weekend, staying up late should be no problem.
    I very much agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    A quick start could get us a million or two before the Sunday morning talkshows.
    Very important observation!

Posting privileges under review

We need to get Wolf to say "Amazing, Amazing numbers".

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mport1 View Post
    I think the best time for everybody to donate on the 16th is right at the beginning of the day. My rational is that getting in as many donations as possible quickly could have the effect of bumping the total donations for that day. If we start off really strong it will create a ton of excitement and have people either on the fence about donating give, or entice other people to give more. Additionally, we could get some media reports during the day that would get the word out about the Tea Party.

"Amazing, simply amazing! In just 12 hours today, the Ron Paul campaign has pulled in $4 million!" Also, might cause all of us to donate early and also later because we won't stand having to sit on the sidelines for the rest of the day.

Agree or disagree?
    This makes so much sense

Quote Originally Posted by Paul4Prez View Post
    This is a good point. So maybe we should all just donate before we go to bed or when we wake up for those early risers.

JWallace sums up the reasons to donate early quite nicely:

"Donate as early as you can on Dec. 16. The best strategy would be to donate after 12am, before going to bed.

Why?

1) Lower website traffic than during the daylight hours on Dec. 16.
    2) Easier cc/payment processing.
    3) Big early morning results will give the MSM something to report first thing in morning
    4) Media coverage+Early $'s = Bigger snowball, momentum.
    5) Frees you up to go to Boston (or other local Tea Party) event."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Everyone needs to donate at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT EST!

I agree. Everyone needs to donate early.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12