View Poll Results: Did Trump cross the line by inviting a foreign leader who called Obama "son of a whore" tw

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 9.68%
  • No

25 80.65%
  • Not sure/other

3 9.68%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Trump cross the line by inviting a foreign leader who called Obama "son of a whore" twice?

Did Trump cross the line by inviting a foreign leader who called Obama "son of a whore" twice?

Even though they have had a history of rough attacks on each other in domestic politics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC1NGWM8gP8

Has Trump crossed the line by inviting a foreign Prez who called historic current US Prez "son of a whore" multiple times? Or this is acceptable under Trump's MAGA doctrine?

Not a fan of DGP but this seems like a violation of unwritten codes of Presidential transitions and an unprecedented event in US presidential politics.

Philippines: Duterte Calls Obama 'Son of a Whore' Again
    www.breitbart.com/.../philippines-duterte-calls-obama-son-whore-goodbye-america/
    Oct 20, 2016 - In the process of saying “goodbye” to America, Duterte once again referred to President Barack Obama as a “son of a whore,” ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObsqiO2pHKs

Trump reportedly invites Philippines leader who insulted Obama for U.S. visit
    By Brent Griffiths
    12/02/16 12:54 PM EST

President-elect Donald Trump has invited Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte to visit him in the White House, according to a Reuters report.
    Despite a long alliance between the U.S. and Philippines, Duterte has leveled harsh attacks at President Obama — at one point calling him a “son of a whore.”
    Reuters cites Christopher “Bong” Go, a top Duterte aide who said that Trump extended the offer during a phone conversation between the two on Friday. On his Facebook page, Go posted a photo of Duterte talking on his cellphone to Trump and said the conversation with the U.S. president-elect was “very engaging and animated.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald...duterte-232127

Recent US-Philippines tensions were apparently over extra-judicial killings of drug dealers, Duterte's statements may have found better reception had he used more civil term like "hypocrite" as DGP has also been accused of extra-judicial killings.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

Obama's drone wars and the normalisation of extrajudicial murder
    Michael Boyle
    Executive privilege has seduced the president into a reckless 'kill first, ask questions later' policy that explodes the US constitution
    https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...dicial-killing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4

Obama called "war criminal" & "hypocrite of the century" in Irish Parliament

Related

Is Trump disrespecting Obama ?

Philippines’ Duterte: Obama ‘can go to hell’
    “Instead of helping us, the first to criticize is this State Department, so you can go to hell, Mr. Obama, you can go to hell,” Duterte said. Then addressing the EU, he said: “Better choose purgatory, hell is filled up.”
    http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/0...an-go-to-hell/

Did Tabloids cross the line in covering Obama "Selfie-gate" photos?

Did the "Hillary Clinton Laughs as Benghazi Burns" ad by Trump cross the line?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paybacks are a bitch.

Trump is going to take every opportunity to trash Obama's legacy and make him eat his snarky, condescending and publicly humiliating words.

I voted no , simply because you cannot play down to the lower level of those who came before you , if you see something beneficial you go for it . Now , I still think Duterte is a nutjob and I hope trump understands this guy might say crazy $#@! about him too and I do not see much beneficial from down there ........
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-04-2016 at 01:50 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I assume you are referring to Obama's mocking of Trump at WH dinner.
    That one primarily, plus that video of Obama reading the tweet... "At least I will go down as a President" [drops phone]

There is probably more than just those two.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-04-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Obama's mom bakes pancakes with a dutch oven and we know dutch women are known to have big boobs which surprisingly is where she gets the butter milk for the pancakes. Considering the messy toilet she leaves behind after making her pancakes, I chose the yes option because you have to be a human to be a whore. There are no whore antelops, limas, iguanas, elephants, ant eaters, or needle fishes.

She is an al**n not a whore. Anyone so stupid not to realize this should not be invited to the US. That is why I voted yes.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Obama's mom bakes pancakes with a dutch oven and we know dutch women are known to have big boobs which surprisingly is where she gets the butter milk for the pancakes. Considering the messy toilet she leaves behind after making her pancakes, I chose the yes option because you have to be a human to be a whore. There are no whore antelops, limas, iguanas, elephants, ant eaters, or needle fishes.

She is an al**n not a whore. Anyone so stupid not to realize this should not be invited to the US. That is why I voted yes.
    I like boobs but not buttermilk and I try and leave aliens alone .
    Do something Danke

Cross the line regarding Obama? How is that possible? Based on the precedents by the predecessor, Obama has drawn the line so far to the extreme that one would be hard pressed to find anything that "crosses the line" where Obama is concerned.

Did Obama's murdering a foreign leader (Gaddafi) and all the subsequent resulting deaths and suffering cross the line?
    Did Obama's support of a military coup kidnapping the elected president of Honduras cross the line?
    Did Obama's support and funding of a coalition of neo-nazi maiden rebels to overthrow the elected government of Ukraine cross the line?
    Did Obama's creation of terrorist coalition to overthrow the government of Syria resulting in deaths of hundreds of thousands and suffering for millions cross the line.
    Did Obama's illegal invasion and bombing of Syria to oust or kill its elected leader cross the line?
    Did Obama's support for the terrorist government of Saudi Arabia cross the line?
    Did Obama's support for the Saudi genocide of Yemen currently taking place cross the line?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Cross the line regarding Obama? How is that possible? Based on the precedents by the predecessor, Obama has drawn the line so far to the extreme that one would be hard pressed to find anything that "crosses the line" where Obama is concerned.

Did Obama's murdering a foreign leader (Gaddafi) and all the subsequent resulting deaths and suffering cross the line?
    Did Obama's support of a military coup kidnapping the elected president of Honduras cross the line?
    Did Obama's support and funding of a coalition of neo-nazi maiden rebels to overthrow the elected government of Ukraine cross the line?
    Did Obama's creation of terrorist coalition to overthrow the government of Syria resulting in deaths of hundreds of thousands and suffering for millions cross the line.
    Did Obama's illegal invasion and bombing of Syria to oust or kill its elected leader cross the line?
    Did Obama's support for the terrorist government of Saudi Arabia cross the line?
    Did Obama's support for the Saudi genocide of Yemen currently taking place cross the line?
    Yeah , you would have to get to Woodrow Wilson or LBJ to get in Obummers league , these days you would end up in prison .
    Do something Danke

No. But he crossed a line by offering support to someone who slaughters users of a certain substance.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ted-Drug-Users
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I am guessing Wilson and LBJ did not get a Peace Prize though ....
    Do something Danke

No.
    My policy has been, and will continue to be, while I have the honor to remain in the administration of the government, to be upon friendly terms with, but independent of, all the nations of the earth.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Well there is evidence, I understand even photographic, that Obama actually is the son of a whore. So no.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Well there is evidence, I understand even photographic, that Obama actually is the son of a whore. So no.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I like boobs but not buttermilk and I try and leave aliens alone .
    Even man boobs? But yes, the oyarde's of the world who proclaim their love for man boobs would not invite the Duterter's of this world to the WH. White is the color of the liquid and boobs is the where the liquid is housed. So essentially, Trump initing Duterter to the white house is metaphorically signifies Trump inviting Duterter to suckle on his man boobs.

This is why pancakes, toilets and aliens contrabands at every Tedje en de Flikkers concert. And this is not because they are a bunch of homosexuals who obviously like man boobs just like my good friend oyarde.

I hope my answer makes as much sense as the OP question. Any more sense and it would earn me a ticket to the crazy house.

Even man boobs? But yes, the oyarde's of the world who proclaim their love for man boobs would not invite the Duterter's of this world to the WH. White is the color of the liquid and boobs is the where the liquid is housed. So essentially, Trump initing Duterter to the white house is metaphorically signifies Trump inviting Duterter to suckle on his man boobs.

This is why pancakes, toilets and aliens contrabands at every Tedje en de Flikkers concert. And this is not because they are a bunch of homosexuals who obviously like man boobs just like my good friend oyarde.

I hope my answer makes as much sense as the OP question. Any more sense and it would earn me a ticket to the crazy house.
    Ya , If Trump wants to suckle his little brother Duterte , I say let 'em.
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hell , there are hardly any lines for trump to cross , much to his dismay I am sure . I bet two FRN's that trump does not fine people for not buying insurance.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Plus Rep
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Ya , If Trump wants to suckle his little brother Duterte , I say let 'em.
    OK, I would cede that point but does he have to do it in the white house? with all the symbolism and tax payer funding. You have said yes if he invited him to one of his hotel room suites. They can go crazy at his penhouse, none of my business.

Well that is why I voted "NO"

So far , poll is at 90 percent in favor of Trump.
    Do something Danke

Who gives a $#@!? Have we asked him for his opinion on LBJ yet? Obama is old news now.

Sadly, the pictures have been debunked thoroughly.

Read up on it here. http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/201...er-1-nude.html

See... there ya go again. sigh.
    yunno...
    There's only so much disappointment Danke can take.

I thought these were just from Dankes day off .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wouldn't say throughly debunked, but definitely questionable.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I understand, I still have a hard time believing that Patrick Swayze and Kurt Russel is not the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    See... there ya go again. sigh.
    yunno...
    There's only so much disappointment Danke can take.

He would be fine, he still has the red stapler

Yes because he's a monster, not because he called Obama names.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

The simple fact that thump wishes a self proclaimed hitler "success" in his wiping out of millions of people for a victimless crime is pretty $#@!ing sick to begin with.

This.
    I am the spoon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast