Thread: More Fake News: Who's On The Washington Post Blacklist?

More Fake News: Who's On The Washington Post Blacklist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fheeAgATQ5o

The Washington Post recently featured a front page article accusing over 200 websites of being part of a vast Russian propaganda campaign to steal the election from Hillary and give the presidency to Trump. Major sites like Drudge and Zero Hedge are allegedly part of this vast conspiracy, as is the Ron Paul Institute. The Post article links to a "study" by an anonymous group as its source for the wild allegation. And that source calls for a federal criminal investigation of these alternative news sources. Is this neo-McCarthyism about to turn dangerous for free speech?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jump to 6:45 in video.
    Here are some of the things on the list that makes you a sophisticated Russian Propaganda Agent. If :

* you stoke fears about the national debt
    * you attack institutions like the Fed
    * you attempt to discredit western financial experts
    * you promote non-interventionism
    * if you criticize military exercises
    * if you point out police brutality
    * if you express online privacy concerns
    * if you distract Americans away from relying on MSM journalism for accuracy
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Jump to 6:45 in video.
    Here are some of the things on the list that makes you a sophisticated Russian Propaganda Agent. If :

* you stoke fears about the national debt
    * you attack institutions like the Fed
    * you attempt to discredit western financial experts
    * you promote non-interventionism
    * if you criticize military exercises
    * if you point out police brutality
    * if you express online privacy concerns
    * if you distract Americans away from relying on MSM journalism for accuracy
    I am a Russian.
    @RJB I think we've been exposed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Front page...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

As a Russian Propaganda Agent booster, just what exactly am I trying to accomplish?

Do they specify?

I'm supposed to be trying to take down the commies in the U.S. by calling for less commie crap in the U.S.? Is that my angle?
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Love this Headline: “The Washington Post: Shills for a Failed, Frantic Status Quo That Has Lost Control of the Narrative
    http://www.silverdoctors.com/headlin...ve/#more-74543

Labeling all dissent “enemy propaganda” is of course the classic first phase of state-sponsored propaganda and the favorite tool of well-paid illiberal apologists for an illiberal regime.

Labeling everyone who dissents or questions the ruling elite’s narrative as tools of a foreign power is classic McCarthy-era witch-hunting, i.e. a broad-brush way of marginalizing and silencing critics with an accusation that is easy to fabricate but difficult to prove. Such unsupported slander is a classic propaganda technique. …

The real useful-idiot shills are the editors and hacks paid by the Washington Post, who are busy penning articles such as “Why the electoral college should choose Hillary Clinton”. …
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Foreign Policy Journal: The Washington Post’s Fake News Story about “Fake News”
    http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/...out-fake-news/

The [Washington Post] story is simply bursting with anti-Russian references:
    • An online magazine header – “Trolling for Trump: How Russia Is Trying to Destroy Our Democracy.”
    • “the startling reach and effectiveness of Russian propaganda campaigns.”
    • “more than 200 websites as routine peddlers of Russian propaganda during the election season.”
    • “stories planted or promoted by the disinformation campaign were viewed more than 213 million times.”
    • “The Russian campaign during this election season … worked by harnessing the online world’s fascination with ‘buzzy’ content that is surprising and emotionally potent, and tracks with popular conspiracy theories about how secret forces dictate world events.”
    • “Russian-backed phony news to outcompete traditional news organizations for audience”
    • “They use our technologies and values against us to sow doubt. It’s starting to undermine our democratic system.”
    • “Russian propaganda operations also worked to promote the ‘Brexit’ departure of Britain from the European Union.”
    • “Some of these stories originated with RT and Sputnik, state-funded Russian information services that mimic the style and tone of independent news organizations yet sometimes include false and misleading stories in their reports.”
    • “a variety of other false stories — fake reports of a coup launched at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey and stories about how the United States was going to conduct a military attack and blame it on Russia” …

It must be noted that the Washington Post article fails to provide a single example showing how the actual facts of a specific news event were rewritten or distorted by a Russian agency to produce a news event with a contrary political message. What then lies behind such blatant anti-Russian propaganda? In the new Cold War such a question requires no answer. The new Cold War by definition exists to discredit Russia simply because it stands in the way of American world domination. In the new Cold War the political spectrum in the mainstream media runs the gamut from A to B.

When Truth-Telling Becomes Russian Propaganda
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/when-tr...aganda/5560284

Fake news is a US government, mainstream media specialty – proliferating managed news misinformation agitprop, truth-telling suppressed on issues mattering most. Propaganda wars precede hot ones. Deception, popular fiction and Big Lies launch them. Intense Russia bashing risks world peace, stability and security. Washington’s imperial war machine is humanity’s greatest threat. …

House passage of the draconian US Intelligence Authorization Act … It aims to counter nonexistent “measures by Russia to exert covert influence, including exposing falsehoods, agents of influence, corruption, human rights abuses, terrorism and assassinations carried out by the security services or political elites of the Russian Federation or their proxies.”

It calls truth-telling by writers like myself and many others “fake news.” It threatens speech, independent media (especially online) and academic freedoms – the hallmark of a fascist dictatorship, wanting information and views contrary to official ones suppressed. … Does opposing Washington’s imperial war machine mean I’m unpatriotic? Does patriotism require supporting lawless government policies? … Does wanting peace and security, imperial wars ended? … Am I and many others like me endangered if we pursue truth-telling? … Will the US Intelligence Authorization Act change things? Are First Amendment rights threatened with annulment? Will fascist tyranny replace remaining freedoms? Will truth-telling be criminalized?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.