Thread: Rand Paul wants Sen. Bob Corker for Secretary of State

Rand Paul wants Sen. Bob Corker for Secretary of State

Rand Paul wants Sen. Bob Corker for Secretary of State
    By Ryan Girdusky | December 2, 2016

Senator Rand Paul has been an admirer of Donald Trump’s willingness to campaign against the hawkish foreign policy of Republican party standard bearers like Senator John McCain and former President George W. Bush. Now that he’s the President-elect, the Kentucky Senator wants him to keep his promise and pick a Secretary of State that will have a similar vision.

Of the candidates being considered by Trump, Paul wants Senator Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) for the post.

“I think he would be a great pick,” Paul said to Politico on Thursday.

Paul has been very vocal during the process having criticized other potential nominees including former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton. Both of them are strong advocates of nation-building and endless war.

“I do think that in comparison to people like Bolton or Giuliani, that he’s much more reasonable diplomatically,” Paul continued. “(Corker is) more from the realist point of view, as far as foreign policy.”

Corker isn’t as nearly anti-war as other prospective picks that have been mentioned in the past, including Hawaii Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard (D) and California Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R). However, he’s also not a neoconservative ideologue.
    More: http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/12/...cretary-state/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is Rand pedo now?

I used to blame methamphetamine when people said/did weird $#@!. In light of recent revelations, I'm now assuming they've been corrupted by pedo.

Of the main contenders, Corker would be the best pick (or the lesser of two evils, as some like to call it). I agree with Rand and hope Trump chooses Corker instead of the other ones.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Is Rand pedo now?

I used to blame methamphetamine when people said/did weird $#@!. In light of recent revelations, I'm now assuming they've been corrupted by pedo.
    Corker is hated by a lot of the hawks for making the Iran deal possible. He just visited Cuba and wants to have diplomacy there. Your choices are Bolton, Giuliani, Petraeus, Mittolini, and Corker. One of those is much better than the others.

Good place for him.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Of the main contenders, Corker would be the best pick (or the lesser of two evils, as some like to call it). I agree with Rand and hope Trump chooses Corker instead of the other ones.
    I think so, too. I doubt it'll happen, though.

He's crooked enough. I'm sure he's more than capable of administering a world wide pedo ring.

Yall are missing it....

Rand wants Bailout Bob/Corrupt Corker to be SoS for the same reason Graham wants Cruz as AG or SCOTUS.... to get them out of the Senate!

Corker was the single largest impediment to the Audit The Fed bill becoming law.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yall are missing it....

Rand wants Bailout Bob/Corrupt Corker to be SoS for the same reason Graham wants Cruz as AG or SCOTUS.... to get them out of the Senate!

Corker was the single largest impediment to the Audit The Fed bill becoming law.
    Ha. No sht. I didn't even think of it like that. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Corker is hated by a lot of the hawks for making the Iran deal possible. He just visited Cuba and wants to have diplomacy there. Your choices are Bolton, Giuliani, Petraeus, Mittolini, and Corker. One of those is much better than the others.
    Yeah, probably the lesser of evils choice. Tulsi Gabbard is a long shot. That would really blow their minds!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Yall are missing it....

Could be both lesser of evils of current choices, and a good way to stop him from blocking Audit the Fed.