Thread: Is The US Really A Blessed Nation?

Is The US Really A Blessed Nation?

In a Bible Study question and answer forum this question was asked of a student:

Do you think that we have been truly free as American’s? Or has it just been an illusion that they created for us? I thought that this nation was really blessed at one time, but I am not so sure anymore. they have been working on this new world order for 100’s of years, it’s worse then I could ever imagine?
    Answer: (This has been the best answer that I have seen anyone give on the subject)

I do believe this nation was blessed at one time, that time has long since passed. Did God leave the nation? No, the nation left God. Before I move on from that point, understand that is at a national level. Do not think for a moment that means God left you. Our Father will never leave you or forsake you, so stand by Him (Deuteronomy 31:6-8).

If we turn back the hands of time we will see this nation has been manipulated for a while now. I think the worst of it started in 1913 with the founding of the Federal Reserve which is not a Federal bank rather a private one. This also marked the point in time when the Federal Income Tax came into existence (Amendment 16). Many debate over the legality of this today. In the end if you do not pay you will be locked up. Speaking of locked up, despite the “freedom” we enjoy in this nation the United States only has 5% of the world’s population, yet it holds 25% of the world’s prisoners! According to the CIA Fact-book the US is ranked 19th in the world in per capita GDP. How about quality of life? The US ranks anywhere from 10th-14th in the world. Economic freedom, 10th in the world. Press freedom, 41st in the world.

Speaking of the press, it is completely manipulated and owned by just a handful of companies who own nearly everything else. Everything we see and interact with in our daily life has been manipulated by the children of Satan to condition our minds to see things their way. That may sound like a tough stretch for some. Ask yourself why there are only two candidates running for the highest office in the nation? Two candidates most people did not want in the first place. Ask yourself why “celebrities” whose only inherent trait to society is their appearance yet they make all the headlines. Ask yourself why the media stirs up race relations. I could go on and on. There is a four-minute video we posted on our site a few years ago of a fictional movie yet the message is so clear about the manipulation of the media, I would encourage you to watch it.

So yes Gwen, I do feel we live in an illusion to a degree. We are told constantly we need to remove firearms from the public for their own safety. Firearms that offer our only line of defense for our families. We are patted down at the airports and stopped on our own highways while traveling near the borders. We have become the suspects in our own nation all in the name of “freedom“, “peace” and “security“. I call it conditioning which is exactly what it is.

You sound like you are aware of some of these things which can certainly be disheartening. Should you let it bother you? Not a chance. Why? It will literally suck the life out of you. Understand these things and know why they exist, but do not let them consume you and tear up your heart. We have a much better nation that we will inherit Gwen. The Eternal Kingdom of our Father (Daniel 7:18). Focus on that.
    [my emphasis]
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just passing through, heaven is my home.

I think about the Israelites back in the day being directly led by God and all the idiocy and guff they gave Him, to the point of... Shoulda chose the sinful human Swedes instead of those sinful human Joos...
    But distractions on this earth, ain't the plan.
    That, is helping me these days to focus on the important stuff vs. the passing world and all its stupid distractions.

If man couldn't get it right with God directly in front of him...
    Kinda tells me what sin mixed with flesh and blood naturally leads to. The evidence for my nation (and the world) avoiding Truth, and God the source of that Truth, is abundant.

"Will God help us defend this nation without whiskey taxes?"

Flinch! Now prepare to have the snot blessed out of ya, because the best blessings can show up in the crappiest packages.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Just passing through, heaven is my home.

I think about the Israelites back in the day being directly led by God and all the idiocy and guff they gave Him, to the point of... Shoulda chose the sinful human Swedes instead of those sinful human Joos...
    But distractions on this earth, ain't the plan.
    That, is helping me these days to focus on the important stuff vs. the passing world and all its stupid distractions.

If man couldn't get it right with God directly in front of him...
    Kinda tells me what sin mixed with flesh and blood naturally leads to. The evidence for my nation (and the world) avoiding Truth, and God the source of that Truth, is abundant.

"Will God help us defend this nation without whiskey taxes?"

Flinch! Now prepare to have the snot blessed out of ya, because the best blessings can show up in the crappiest packages.

John 8:32 (KJV)
    32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV)
    17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

*thumbsup* The princes of this world are not my Lords.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Two points that are relevant to this question:

1. America is not a nation, despite what Abraham Lincoln or any other purveyor of such a historic misnomer might say to the contrary. As such, this would preclude American from being a "blessed nation".

2. America never officially covenanted itself to Christ, in fact the establishment clause of the U.S. Constitution not only refused to acknowledge the lordship of Christ, but also paved the way for the destruction of existing covenants that the official churches existing in the colonies held. There is a stronger case to be made that America is not a "blessed nation", but more an "accursed empire" that is restrained in its wickedness due to a plurality of covenanted churches still existing within its borders. America's relation to God is comparable to the Roman Empire in the west following Christ's ascension but before the time that the empire official recognized the faith.

My position on the matter is that the United States, as a satellite of the British Empire, is bound to the Solemn League and Covenant. As such, America is, at best, a federation of nations that is in a state of judgment for breaking covenant. And no, I do not recognize the attempts by various synods in the American Presbyterian churches in the late 18th and early 19th century to attempt to amend the Westminster Confession and corresponding covenant in order to dupe its congregations into accepting a godless government.

That said, as a resident and citizen of the U.S., I hope that one day this nation will re-covenant itself and submit itself to a valid, godly government.

I Agree With Ken Ham (President of Answers in Genesis)

This video is very relevant to the subject of the thread:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Abrahamic Covenant – E. Raymond Capt
    http://worldeventsandthebible.com/20...mond-capt.html

Depends on how you define "blessing", and who can give them.

That said... given what most people think when reading "Is America a nation blessed?" my answer would be hell no. Not now, not ever.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 12-04-2016 at 12:47 PM.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.