Thread: 21st century Hitler is coming to America to visit THUMP

21st century Hitler is coming to America to visit THUMP

Philippines' Duterte gets Trump White House invite during 'animated' call

A source who has advised Trump's transition team on security policy told Reuters last week the president-elect would start a "clean slate" with Duterte, and analysts see some similarities in their blunt style.

"He is perfectly capable of talking to Duterte in an open way without being wedded to previous policy failures," the source said of Trump, while stressing the importance of security ties.

Sometimes called the "Trump of the East" because of his mercurial ways, Duterte has threatened repeatedly to sever U.S. defense ties, saying he "hates" having foreign soldiers in his country.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-invites-philippines-duterte-white-house-during-animated-161838126.html

Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler, One Week After Telling Brussels "F**k You"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...russels-fk-you

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't see this as a bad thing.

To be fair, Obama is also called Hitler by some and he met withh Trump also:

But this guy is a strange character, he was prised by Obama and in return he made such statements about our historic leader that are even more controversial than Trump fan James Woods' statements :

Philippines’ Duterte: Obama ‘can go to hell’

“Instead of helping us, the first to criticize is this State Department, so you can go to hell, Mr. Obama, you can go to hell,” Duterte said. Then addressing the EU, he said: “Better choose purgatory, hell is filled up.”
    http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/0...an-go-to-hell/

Is this why Trump is meeting with him?

Related

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’

Poll: Did Trump cross the line by inviting a foreign leader who called Obama "son of a whore" twice?

This is good. Diplomacy and open dialogue is a very good thing.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I don't see this as a bad thing.
    what could possibly go wrong? I do see this as something worse for the fillipino people more than us.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    To be fair, Obama is also called Hitler by some
    Big difference here. Anyone can call obama hitler. But, Duterte "insinuated" he was Hitler. He even went as far as to say he would slaughter millions.
    Last edited by scm; 12-03-2016 at 08:26 AM.

//
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.