Thread: Coconut Oil For Dental Hygeine

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Coconut Oil For Dental Hygeine

It's not a wive's tale. It actually works as I can attest. Cavities and abscesses will disappear. Obviously, it will take longer to drain cavities.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    pics, or it didn't happen.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    It's not a wive's tale. It actually works as I can attest. Cavities and abscesses will disappear. Obviously, it will take longer to drain cavities.
    I don't know about cavities but I used it and an abscess went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I use it because I hate the taste of toothpaste. I've never liked it. I used to just use baking soda but as I got older and learned about coconut oil, I started mixing baking soda, kosher salt, and coconut oil together to make my own toofpaste. I also tried a whitener once and it burned my gums and made my teeth sensitive. My dentist gave some professional strips to try because the Franzia was staining my teeth. They weren't gnarly, they just didn't look dazzling. Anyway, I tried one and gave the rest away - those damn strips were 10.00 each. My dentist gifted them to me but I saw on my receipt the retail price for a 4 pack was 40.00. I ended up learning about activated charcoal for tooth whitening and it works. I'm not sure how well it would work on badly stained teeth but it makes mine look like they've been professionally whitened. I bought the activated charcoal caplets off amazon for around 5.00. I opened them all up (very messy), put the powder back in the bottle and I use it once a week. I just dip a toothbrush in the powder (warning, use a dollar tree toothbrush because the charcoal will turn it black) get it all over my teeth, jump in the shower and when I get out, I rinse out my mouth with a waterpik and brush my teeth good. WARNING - I've heard it can stain dental work. I only have a few small fillings on some molars and haven't noticed any staining but I've read online that some people have turned their crowns black.

My routine.

Brush twice a day
    Waterpik at night
    Activated charcoal once a week or whenever I feel like I need it. It doesn't hurt your teeth so you can do it as much as you want.

Since I got on that routine, my dental cleanings only take about 15 minutes.

I only floss if I have something stuck between my teeth. I hate flossing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I brush my teeth with Coconut oil, baking soda and myrrh powder.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

interesting,,

I have used coconut shell (hard cracked/destructive distillation) for a toothache medicine.

it will kill live nerves.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yes! About once a year I use to go into the emergency room for a tooth that would get abscessed and I would be in serious pain. Would cost $400-500 each year for a 30 second look at it and a prescription for antibiotics.

2 yrs ago it went abscesed again over the weekend and thought I was going to have to go to emergency. Was in a lot of pain but wanted to wait until I could go see dentist during the week. Looked on the internet for some help. Coconut pulls and soaking garlic oil on cotton swab to place on infected area. Worked like a charm. 1 day later pain and swelling gone. 2 days later couldn't even tell it was ever there. Did same thing bout 6 mos ago...same thing. Cleared it right up. Coconut oil and garlic oil has saved me almost $1000 the past 2 yrs.

Now

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Also works for a lube...
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Also works for a lube...
    Sure does and doesn't taste bad like a lot of lubes.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Sure does and doesn't taste bad like a lot of lubes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ngR4MZh.jpg  
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

What? That's good to know because Astroglide not only tastes bad, it also leaves a weird texture in your mouth. Trust me. Coconut oil, FTW.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

What? That's good to know because Astroglide not only tastes bad, it also leaves a weird texture in your mouth. Trust me. Coconut oil, FTW.
    Its true. In fact a woman with dental issues could solve them by giving me a BJ while I am all slathered up... theoretically. Does that mean its not a fact? Anyways I trust you on this subject.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Its true. In fact a woman with dental issues could solve them by giving me a BJ while I am all slathered up... theoretically. Does that mean its not a fact? Anyways I trust you on this subject.
    You and half the population of Atlanta.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Sounds good to me but I'm not a dentist. She could skip brushing and, if you're hairy, she can count that as flossing, imo.

You and half the population of Atlanta.
    I am a nice girl, Danke. I haven't had many lovers. I've just had a few many times.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    interesting,,

I have used coconut shell (hard cracked/destructive distillation) for a toothache medicine.

it will kill live nerves.
    Coconut shell, how does that work? I've used clove or clove oil for toothaches with great (but temporary) success.

It's health topics that I love natural news for:
    http://blogs.naturalnews.com/18-home...che-emergency/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a nice girl...
    Too nice.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Sounds good to me but I'm not a dentist. She could skip brushing and, if you're hairy, she can count that as flossing, imo.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.
    Please don't encourage her.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Please don't encourage her.
    Too late.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Coconut shell, how does that work? ]
    by destructive distillation (a moment I will miss Amy Pi)

ymmv
    Your Method May vary

I used hemostats to hold a small piece of Coconut shell,, and lit it on fire.

Then places a small (highball) glass over it. Letting the smoke collect and condense to the glass.

Then took tweezers and cotton ball ( a very small piece) and collected the residue on the inside of the glass.

Stick that in your toothache.

Worked for me several times,, horrible teeth. damage when young.blaa bla blaa.
    Internet advice,, but if you have toothache old advice works sometimes.

people call me a drug addict and I recommend a coconut. WTF?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

ymmv
    Your Method May vary

Then places a small (highball) glass over it. Letting the smoke collect and condense to the glass.

Then took tweezers and cotton ball ( a very small piece) and collected the residue on the inside of the glass.

interesting.

ymmv
    Your Method May vary

more or less you're creating activated coconut carbon, would probably be just as easy to use suz's method of cracking open capsules

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    more or less you're creating activated coconut carbon, would probably be just as easy to use suz's method of cracking open capsules
    He's using the residue on the cup. Not the burned shell (carbon). That's what makes it interesting.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    It seems like activated charcoal would work for an abscess. I should've tried it on Mr Animal. He grinds his teeth at night and cracked a molar. He ended up getting an abscess and had to get a crown. Poor guy was in pain for several days until he got to the dentist and you could feel the abscess in his mouth. I didn't think to try putting some activated charcoal on a cotton ball.