Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yes , it is that time . Help me .

Ya'll can relax...I found his Christmas wish list.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ask Danke For These!

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post

This because I want Danke to have to buy you the very best
    Oh that looks tasty , I have never seen that before .
    Do something Danke

$#@!.

I grabbed my gun before I clicked on the thread.

I thought it was TIME.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Oh that looks tasty , I have never seen that before .
    You deserve only the best from Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    You deserve only the best from Danke
    We agree on that . He is fortunate to know me.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I wonder what he does with the cat food ?
    Do something Danke

I wonder what he does with the cat food ?
    Most like has something to do with the "yours and mine" KY jelly and big pads.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Danke needs a dictionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

It is getting closer . I have the fire going . gifts for the grandchildren are all wrapped . Time to hang the stockings and have summer sausage with cheese and crackers .
    Do something Danke

In the past few days , it has become apparent that Danke may have been taken by a Wendigo . I am wondering where he may have left my gift ? shed , hangar , garage ???
    Do something Danke

In the past few days , it has become apparent that Danke may have been taken by a Wendigo . I am wondering where he may have left my gift ? shed , hangar , garage ???
    He probably gave it to that Wendigo. I bet she's sipping on your peach schnapps and beading some moccasins as we speak.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    He probably gave it to that Wendigo. I bet she's sipping on your peach schnapps and beading some moccasins as we speak.
    Dang.
    Do something Danke

I hope Danke has a nice gift for me this year .

I hope Danke has a nice gift for me this year .
    Likewise, I'm looking forward to what you're sending me for my birthday this year, uncle @oyarde *hint hint* silver makes a good gift, they say
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 12-05-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

duplicate post
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Which side's the chocolate on the condoms? Do they go for chocolate condoms if they're not into oral? Can you get the same effect by dipping in a fondue fountain?

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Danke needs a dictionary.
    I am disturbed that he does not own a cat .

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    I saw some fancy hunting blinds like that at the big box store .

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Which side's the chocolate on the condoms? Do they go for chocolate condoms if they're not into oral? Can you get the same effect by dipping in a fondue fountain?
    yes

I am disturbed that he does not own a cat .
    He's putting out the cat food to attract pussy to his yard.

I want Danke to give me a fake egg from China. I've read about them and even watched a video on how to spot the differences but I'd like to see one for myself and I doubt I'll get to China anytime soon.

I want Danke to give me a fake egg from China. I've read about them and even watched a video on how to spot the differences but I'd like to see one for myself and I doubt I'll get to China anytime soon.
    If Danke brings you a fake egg and me a fake Rolex I will give him three stock picks for free .

Could this be the year where Danke tells how much he appreciates me ?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @oyarde: Danke wants a Jackass for Christmas.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I am having visions of sugar plums .

Surely Danke has some sugar plums on the way for the Great Sagamore of the Wabash .

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123