Thread: German Government's Plans to Seize All Farms in Crisis

German Government's Plans to Seize All Farms in Crisis

German Government's Plans to Seize All Farms in Crisis
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...rms-in-crisis/

"Merkel’s Federal Cabinet has decided on new plans to supply the population in disasters … The draft law adopted on Wednesday according to participant data provides inter alia new powers … farms or other foodstuffs can be confiscated in order to ensure the nutrition of the population. The emergency plans are to take effect if a large number of Germans can no longer cover the free market with food. … the Ministry can only prescribe that only large retail outlets are opened. As a measure against looting, the law provides the submission of food under state supervision. In addition, usury prices should be avoided by means of fixed quantities or fixed prices. …"

Because state price–fixing and confiscation of food supply has been such a successful record from Stalin to Mao to Kim to Castro and many others including the recent example of Venezuela (and soon to add Merkel to the list?). Yes Comrade Merkel, choose a dictatorial oppressive strategy proven to starve only tens of millions of lives by the most conservative counts. Maybe Merkel
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The draft law adopted on Wednesday
    I'm having trouble finding material for this.

source?

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Because state price–fixing and confiscation of food supply has been such a successful record from Stalin to Mao to Kim to Castro and many others [...] a dictatorial oppressive strategy proven to starve only tens of millions of lives [...]
    Well, it has been successful - smashingly so.

Successful for Stalin, that is - and for Mao and Kim and Castro and many others.

(Successful for the tens of millions who starve[d], though? Not so much ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

My response to this, short of leaving Germany, would be a denial strategy. I'd rig my stores to burn prior to confiscation, and I would salt the earth such that it would bear nothing for a thousand years. Then I'd leave Germany, having left a really entertaining good-bye note for the thieves.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

a joke Russian MP Zhirinovski told live on Russian TV:

Merkel comes to Washington DC and Obama takes her on a tour to his bunker and says:
    - This is my Green button. If I press it, Africa is destroyed.
    This is my Yellow button. If I press it, China is destroyed.
    And this is my red button. If I press it, Europe and Russia are destroyed.
    Merkel replyed:
    You know, back in Berlin my Grandmother had a gold toilet bowl, a silver toilet bowl and a platinum toilet bowl.
    But when the Russians came to Berlin in '45, she $#@!ted her pants right in the hallway!

(russ humor lol..)