Thread: Is Trump disrespecting Obama ?

Is Trump disrespecting Obama ?

Not a fan of DGP but is the highlighted normal thing to say to a foreign leader before a President elect takes office?

Pakistan’s surprisingly candid readout of Trump’s phone call with prime minister

The readout is reproduced in full below:
    Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the prime minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rime-minister/

He has dissed Obama as a candidate in tweets to fellow Americans suggesting Obama was not respected in the world but not while talking to foreign leaders.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Disrespecting a traitor?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    T-word?
    Someone here had argued that if a puppet is just following orders from upper management, we should be more understanding when evaluating their conduct.
    So let's be more understanding.
    barry deserves a fair trial for treason and then a gallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Disrespecting a traitor?
    Infiltrator?

Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    barry deserves a fair trial for treason and then a gallows.
    His handlers deserve it more.

Firstly, he has not been tried/convicted but hypothetically even if he were, such a drastic punishment might be seen as controversial by many. When Trump's prospective Sec of State had even metaphorically used the h-word, there were many protests from Dems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq0W2KFlZmU

Also, if other suspected traitors were not tried, his supporters may protest why historic first mixed race suspect is being tried/punished so drastically.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Media still in denial Trump is going to be diplomat in chief.

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory.

A prostitute in town once offered that to me for $20. Not sure it was a good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Media still in denial Trump is going to be diplomat in chief.
    It is fairly amusing to watch the professional diplomats wail about him talking to other heads of state unfiltered and unbriefed or restrained. It is almost as if they are afraid about what they might tell each other... That is how people with bad secrets behave.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    It is fairly amusing to watch the professional diplomats wail about him talking to other heads of state unfiltered and unbriefed or restrained. It is almost as if they are afraid about what they might tell each other... That is how people with bad secrets behave.
    It sure is. I don't like Trump, but I like what he is doing here. The likelyhood of people nuking each other is much smaller if world leaders can just call Trump on his cell and work it out without all the BS.

On the other hand, they need to keep Trump off twitter in the middle of the night.