Thread: CVS calls cops on men asking for cheese

CVS calls cops on men asking for cheese

lol.

http://myfox8.com/2016/11/26/cvs-cal...ng-for-cheese/

RICHMOND, Va. -- Something strange happened to Rick Berry and his roommate Philip Blackwell when they went shopping in a Carytown drug store last night. Berry asked the employee for one thing.

"Sliced cheese," Berry said. "I just, yeah, all I asked was for sliced cheese and she told me that they didn't carry it."

Berry said before he knew it, the two employees just vanished.

"We looked around for about, I want to say 30 or 45 minutes and we couldn't find anybody," Blackwell said.

A third customer was also in the store.

"He was actually in the store before we were. He had a bad tooth, all he wanted was some Orajel. That's all he needed. And then the employees disappeared and we all just became part of some weird event."

Eventually, Berry says, police showed up. Customers and the police worked together to find the missing employees.

"He was laughing with us cause, you know, we were like this is how weird movies start. Weird apocalyptic movies start. Just joking about it."

Berry shot his own Snapchat video that shows officers trying to find the employees.

"Someone called the cops on us."

Eventually, the officer took another phone call. And that's when the three customers were...

"Being kicked out because they were scared of us and they were hiding."

"Just told us that we needed to leave the premises or else we were going to be arrested for trespassing. And that completely flipped the script on all of us and we had no idea what was going on.
    Well, at least they survived the event.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe if they asked for government cheese, the employees wouldn't have freaked out.
    "The Patriarch"

is "sliced cheese" pedo code for something?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

One of the employees was probably that pot brownie cop from years ago. He finally got a job at CVS. He's still getting high off of pot brownies and he's still easily freaked out.

"Excuse me, where can I find the sliced cheese?"

"Sliced cheese..? um. we don't have sliced cheese, sir." omg. sliced cheese??? what? I think this guy is going to kill us.

"Hello police? I think this cheese guy is trying to kill us. Time is going by really, really, really slow. Please send rescue. I think we're dying. We're dead."
    <Other employee mumbling incoherently in the background.>

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    is "sliced cheese" pedo code for something?
    No, cheese is pedo code.. sliced cheese is obviously satanic pedo code.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Home of the brave, my aching ass...

The employees were probably triggered. They should've been more sensitive.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Wait a minute... This is all starting to come together, somehow...

Recounts-and-‘Random’-Selfies-Is-Hillary-Clinton-Keeping-Her-Options-Open-for-2020

Clinton recently snapped selfies at a grocery store in Chappaqua, N.Y., while doing some last minute Thanksgiving shopping with her family. Former President Bill Clinton was reportedly “busy looking at cheese.”
    Hmmm....
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We looked around for about, I want to say 30 or 45 minutes and we couldn't find anybody," Blackwell said.
    This sums up nearly everyone of my experiences at CVS. "do I stand here at the register like an idiot? "how long should I stand here?" "do I look for an employee?" "maybe I should go to the pharmacy counter?"
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

RICHMOND, Va. -- Something strange happened to Rick Berry and his roommate Philip Blackwell when they went shopping in a Carytown drug store last night. Berry asked the employee for one thing.

"Sliced cheese," Berry said. "I just, yeah, all I asked was for sliced cheese and she told me that they didn't carry it."

[...]
    Annnnnnd thisgoeshere ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWDdd5KKhts

[...] And that's when the three customers were...

"Being kicked out because they were scared of us and they were hiding."
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-01-2016 at 02:52 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Late night trips to a chain store for cheese slices from lazy , stoned employees are risky . Better off to just go to Dankes and get some of his while he is out of town. Just leave him an IOU note or a cheese repossession permit that can be obtained from me.
    Do something Danke