Thread: Hilly joins WI recount efforts - to be completed and re-certified in time ?

Jan2017

Hilly joins WI recount efforts - to be completed and re-certified in time ?

Clinton and her Dim campaign are joining the Green Party candidate for the recount in Wisconsin,
    although a local judge ruled it can't be a hand recount.

Unlike Pennsylvania, where the vote was not close enough and HiillyBilly fraud in the inner cities not rampant enuf,
    and where Clinton and the Green Party can't just file a frivolous recount effort 'cause they still have "cash to burn" . . .
    Wisconsin will recount and probably won't get to be seated when the electoral college meets (?)

Awe, come on . . . can't we get the Supreme Court of the United States involved ? The People want a hand recount !

The Clinton campaign had assailed Mr. Trump during the election for refusing to say he would abide by the results if he lost.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us...t-recount.html
    Last edited by Jan2017; 11-30-2016 at 01:46 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since they are going to do a machine recount and not a hand recount it could take just a few days- plenty of time.

I think after every census the voting records should be fully purged. People should have to re-register every ten years. Photo ID and proof of proper address required.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I think after every census the voting records should be fully purged. People should have to re-register every ten years. Photo ID and proof of proper address required.
    Great Idea you should give it it's own thread.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Yeah, I understand the rationale of a connection of all eligible voters (election) and all persons (census) . . .

But any recount worth having (non-frivolous) should be by hand it seems . . . verifying each and every one person and vote.
    The machine method is gonna do nothin' other than check the machines output, right ?

If a recount is really needed at all . . . then it seems it should be a hand count (Florida 2000 style)

Clinton campaign on this effort is laughable considering her response to the debate question - "Will you go along with the result ?"

Trump was right - it is a stupid question because it can not be answered accurately, I believe posed by Lester Holt in a debate (?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 11-30-2016 at 03:18 PM.

Trump would have been demanding such recounts had he lost. He said so on many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump would have been demanding such recounts had he lost. He said so on many occasions.
    Why so mad? Trump didn't go around crying about sanctity of accepting the vote on day one. You on other hand was all over this forum saying that. But back then you thoight your communist queen was going to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I didn't vote for Clinton. Or Trump. I have also said the recounts won't make any difference.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    . . . crying about sanctity of accepting the vote on day one.
    ^^ this
    . . . I have also said the recounts won't make any difference.
    Imagine if the Clinton machine could have gotten some/enough states into a frivolous recount mode not completed in time -
    no 270 for anybody at Electoral College, and this had to go to the House of Representatives . . .
    winner might not be Trump in that scenario either - President Ryan OMG!
    Last edited by Jan2017; 11-30-2016 at 04:05 PM.

I didn't vote for Clinton. Or Trump. I have also said the recounts won't make any difference.
    I don't believe you. You voted for her as hard you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

You can believe as you like. I voted Johnson. Both major candidates were terrible.

You can believe as you like. I voted Johnson. Both major candidates were terrible.
    So was He.

Jan2017

Ahh, we never got his opinion on the sanctity of the results . . . I wonder ?
    It'd been nice to have had at least one 3-way debate - it's a different dynamic, but Hilly would have felt bullied I guess.

I guess he got his "zinger" in anyway . . .

]

Hey, Donna Brazile how about a pass from the Federal Election Commission on the debate question previews ?
    Or do ya' wanna take a plea deal : plea down to a misdemeanor and probation with a 6-figure fine . . . jus' like Gen. Petraeus.
    Call it even if ya' rat out who put ya' up to it all ?

Last edited by Jan2017; 12-01-2016 at 12:33 PM.

hmmm...so it swings Hillary's way. Can Trump appeal?...

Jan2017

Wisconsin first state to start presidential election recount

MADISON, Wis. — The first candidate-driven statewide recount of a presidential election in 16 years began Thursday in Wisconsin,
    a state that Donald Trump won by less than a percentage point over Hillary Clinton after polls long predicted a Clinton victory.

The recount requested by Green Party candidate Jill Stein carries none of the drama of the Florida presidential recount of 2000, when the outcome of the election between Al Gore and George W. Bush hung in the balance. Almost no one expects Stein’s push for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania to result in a Clinton victory over Trump.

“This is certainly not Bush v. Gore,” said Wisconsin’s chief elections administrator Mike Haas.

County election officials throughout Wisconsin have hired temporary workers, expanded hours and dusted off recount manuals to prepare for the work of re-tabulating nearly 3 million ballots.
    http://nypost.com/2016/12/01/wiscons...ction-recount/
    Last edited by Jan2017; 12-01-2016 at 12:42 PM.

Pennsylvania judge tells Jill Stein to go pound sand.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...gomery-county/

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — A judge has shot down a motion from Green Party candidate Jill Stein requesting a recount of presidential election results in 78 voting districts in Montgomery County.

The Stein campaign was asking for a recount and a forensic analysis of voting machines. Attorney Ilann Mozell argued two points: there were foreign interests meddling in the presidential election, demonstrated by the hacking of Clinton Campaign staffers’ email accounts. And he says, voting machines can be hacked and the results altered.

“It is easier to hack machines used in Pennsylvania to vote than it is to hack an iPhone,” Mozell said. “We know that Donald Trump won the vote of machines in Pennsylvania. We want to know who won the vote of people.”

An attorney for the county board of elections says the county’s machines cannot be hacked, calling this nothing more than a fishing expedition.

And Pennsylvania GOP lawyer Lawrence Tabas says there is already an analysis done of voting machines.

“This is just disappointed electors who their candidate didn’t win,” Tabas said. “So I hate to say this, but I don’t want this to become the new norm that if you don’t like the results, oh well let’s go and recount a few divisions and see if we can’t get the number up.”
    Last edited by seapilot; 12-01-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Pennsylvania judge tells Jill Stein to go pound sand.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...gomery-county/
    NPR stated this am that the PA recount has run into a "snag" . . .

ya' mean not close enough for an automatic recount, insufficient evidence of fraud, and missed the Nov.21 deadline -
    or is the snag of Hilly not comin' up with more of that "cash to burn" yet ?

Wisconsin Recount "almost" finished. After 95% precincts reported Trump is still winning. Milwaukee (heavy democrat) and Madison are dragging their feet and although finished counting last Thursday night Dec 8th still have not reported. Rumors are fraud may have been discovered like what occurred in Detroit before that recount was stopped by a judge.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/wiscon...-laws-numbers/

Wisconsin Recount Results Day 10: 95% in, but Where’s Milwaukee?

The latest update in the Wisconsin recount shows that 95% of all presidential ballots have now been counted, but there is still a glaring omission: The City of Milwaukee.

Even though Milwaukee television quoted the Milwaukee County clerk as saying that the Milwaukee County returns were completed on Thursday night, the state Election Commission is still not reporting them fully in the results.

Asked why Milwaukee was still not fully reporting, Reid Magney, spokesman for the Election Commission, said the evening of December 10: “Milwaukee may be done recounting, but they haven’t yet submitted their totals to us. When they do, we’ll mark them as complete.” The Election Commission’s December 11 spreadsheet still says, “Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.”

The Election Commission day 10 spreadsheet also showed dozens of wards in the City of Madison still missing. However, Dane County completed its recounted returns late on Saturday evening, said WKOW-TV. The day 11 spreadsheet – released December 11 – now includes all Dane County wards but a couple in Verona. However, it’s still missing updated City of Milwaukee returns.
    Last edited by seapilot; 12-12-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

So the donors spent $3.5 million dollars so they could add a net gain of 131 votes for Trump.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Why not- it was their money.

WTF
    Do something Danke

Why not- it was their money.
    As with all money that was once yours. You earn it then it is gone and you have zero say so after that.