Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Advertising Freezeout has Begun Against Alt Media

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Look up the term Stormfag. Educate yourself.
    ZOMG It's the ol paranoid "JOOOOZ ARE HIDING UNDER MUH BED" freak himself! Woot!

C'mon man, give me a seig hiel, for old times sake.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Well then you should probably shut your pie hole and stop embarrassing yourself then eh?
    Just can't help yourself, can you?

you posted:

you do understand who can not be criticized in media and universities, etc, right?

and your post was in response to Au.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Just can't help yourself, can you?

you posted:

you do understand who can not be criticized in media and universities, etc, right?

and your post was in response to Au.
    So RPF's has a different set of masters than Yale?

We can't criticize Palestinians around here, so Ron Paul Forums must be owned and operated by Palestinians eh?? LMAO

You not grasping that that image was posted ironically makes this whole thing even funnier.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

ZOMG It's the ol paranoid "JOOOOZ ARE HIDING UNDER MUH BED" freak himself! Woot!

C'mon man, give me a seig hiel, for old times sake.
    The jews don't blackmail members of Congress. I repent for my paranoia.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Assuming that they will copy Kellogg's products, they can start by releasing White Flakes. All multi-grain products will be purged. A wall will be built to keep Honey Smacks and Fruit Loops out.
    And the funny thing is that no one purged you and your progressive, liberal friends here. You can stump for Clinton, stump against Don, and even put up the phony "supporting member" line in your avatar and you still won't get banned.

Teach that to your friends at SPLC next time you head down to their Atlanta office.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And the funny thing is that no one purged you and your progressive, liberal friends here. You can stump for Clinton, stump against Don, and even put up the phony "supporting member" line in your avatar and you still won't get banned.

Teach that to your friends at SPLC next time you head down to their Atlanta office.
    Morris Dees and Abe Foxman. Great Americans.

So RPF's has a different set of masters than Yale?

We can't criticize Palestinians around here, so Ron Paul Forums must be owned and operated by Palestinians eh?? LMAO

You not grasping that that image was posted ironically makes this whole thing even funnier.

Love is f***ing cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I guess they realized they were missing the 5-10 y.o. target with that campaign. Scooby Doo, Pokemon, and Breitbart? Is this a politically driven action or the demise of a failed ad campaign?

Kelloggs does not partake in "box tops for education", so we tend not to purchase their products anyway. For that matter, I dont spend much time on Breitbart, and I seldom spend any time getting my news from CNN... Lastly, I dont have a twitter account, and would have never seen the tweet had it not been posted here.

In short, my participation in this thread marks a minute of wasted life that I hope to have forgotten about, by the time I'm on my deathbed.
    Kind of how I feel if I $#@! off and watch Ancient Aliens for 3 hours if the Mrs is out of town.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    The jews don't blackmail members of Congress. I repent for my paranoia.
    well only the Mossad ones do.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wheat is a low nutrient grain which is incapable of understanding liberty.
    Well, as they say, you are what you eat.
    “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

“They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

The elite and the Clintonistas would rather ignorantly and obtusively blame "fake" news alternative media for Hitlary's loss, rather than their choosing the most corrupt candidate in US history as well as a warmongerer two steps beyond Atila the Hun, along with rapid deterioration of the middle class under Obama, and complete and willfully blind ignorance of the plight and concerns of common people.
    Last edited by AZJoe; 12-03-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

We need government, MSM, Google, Twitter and Facebook to censor us from "fake" news - protecting us from reality.

Last edited by AZJoe; 12-03-2016 at 05:05 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Citizen journalists, alternative media and peer to peer dissemination of news has the elites quaking in their shoes.
    They are crapping their pants about losing control over the flow of information to the masses.

It is no accident that the MSM for instance are as silent as a vacuum on the atrocities and genocide taking place in Yemen. Were it not for alternative media, the elite would still be keeping us in the dark about this along with thousands of other issues of real concern.

Assuming that they will copy Kellogg's products, they can start by releasing White Flakes. All multi-grain products will be purged. A wall will be built to keep Honey Smacks and Fruit Loops out.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    "multi-grain" is a code word for wheat genocide
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    LIRL is Breitbart actually thinking they are the reason K was down yesterday? Maybe they should look at the charts of GIS and POST as well before they start sucking themselves off.
    If the site owners are really okay with this place turning into a junior stormfront, then I'll keep calling it out.

I don't rightly GAF what you do. Accuse me of leprosy for all I care. I'll just ignore you. Trumpaloompas aren't actually bright enough to make me upset over their idiotic opinions.
    Outta rep.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12