Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [Edit] Flag Burning - Trump going after the first amendment

The construct teaches the viewers regardless.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    It is not my graphic; however, it does have significance because clearly Killary lies more than she tells the truth. Ergo,m how can one tell when the Clintons are lying?

Answer: When their lips are moving.
    Same with Trump, my friend, same with Trump.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Same with Trump, my friend, same with Trump.
    lying is bad. We shouldn't promote liars....

next.

Did all of you purist ever think that all the liberty people leaving you behind are the ones who are right? At some point you have to turn on your brain and give up on strategies that do not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Did all of you purist ever think that all the liberty people leaving you behind are the ones who are right? At some point you have to turn on your brain and give up on strategies that do not work.
    Oohhhhh...... you mean like tweeting that flag-burners should go to jail or lose their citizenship? THAT kind of "strategy"?

How 'Murikan of you to agree.

And stop with the name-calling- it does nothing to advance people to your mindset.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    lying is bad. We shouldn't promote liars....

next.
    Mirror?
    There is no spoon.

Mirror?
    never voted for a liar Ender?..

Oohhhhh...... you mean like tweeting that flag-burners should go to jail or lose their citizenship? THAT kind of "strategy"?

How 'Murikan of you to agree.

And stop with the name-calling- it does nothing to advance people to your mindset.
    You are an idiot. If you want respect show it first. Murican... Is name calling.

You are an idiot. If you want respect show it first. Murican... Is name calling.
    Ahhh.... says he who has called names from the beginning. And no one called you 'Murican- it just seems a way of life here.
    There is no spoon.

never voted for a liar Ender?..
    Not unless Ron Paul is a liar.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not unless Ron Paul is a liar.
    you saying Ron's a liar?...

you saying Ron's a liar?...
    NO.

I'm saying he's the only man I have ever voted for, in answering you question about voting for liars.

SO. NO.

I have never voted for a liar, unless you consider Ron Paul a liar- but I am sure we can both agree that he is not.

Amirite?
    There is no spoon.

Ahhh.... says he who has called names from the beginning. And no one called you 'Murican- it just seems a way of life here.
    Be a bigger man.

Be a bigger man.
    You first.

And.....go!
    There is no spoon.

NO.

I'm saying he's the only man I have ever voted for, in answering you question about voting for liars.

SO. NO.

I have never voted for a liar, unless you consider Ron Paul a liar- but I am sure we can both agree that he is not.

Amirite?
    so you have only voted once in your lifetime, and your first and only vote ever was only for Ron Paul....weird.

don't you vote in local elections?..

You first.

And.....go!
    i'll go.....

i'm 5 10...240...

You first.

And.....go!
    I dont want to be. It is you who is crying about it while being a hypocrite.

so you have only voted once in your lifetime, and your first and only vote ever was only for Ron Paul....weird.
    So you've been a member since 1/2008 and you've only voted for Ron Paul once?
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    I think people are taking him too literal. I simply took it as Trump trolling the media and protesters, not as something serious. [...] They fell right into Trump's trap. I find it hilarious.
    I agree. Trump trolling the media and protestors like this is indeed hilarious.

In fact, it's almost as hilarious as when Trump trolls his own supporters and they fall for it, too ...

("Because you'd be in jail" ... BWA-HA-HA-HAAA!! ... "Drain the swamp" .... OOH-HE-HE-HEE!! ... etc., etc.)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

don't you vote in local elections?..
    I'm only 26- haven't voted much. Ron Paul is the only presidential candidate I have felt worth voting for. Locally, it's pretty cool where I'm at and since I am a minister, I spend most of my time helping and educating others- especially youth.
    There is no spoon.

I dont want to be. It is you who is crying about it while being a hypocrite.
    YOU call me an idiot and then call me names for calling names? Who's the hypocrite? Hmmmmm........
    Last edited by Ender; 12-02-2016 at 01:59 AM.
    There is no spoon.

YOU call me an idiot and then call me names for calling names? Who's the hypocrite? Hmmmmm........
    I just said I am not the one complaining about name calling. To me it is all good. You are the hypocrite the complains about name calling and uses name calling in the same post.

There is a pattern with you. You are either playing dumb all the time to troll or you are just that. There is nothing else there.

I just said I am not the one complaining about name calling. To me it is all good. You are the hypocrite the complains about name calling and uses name calling in the same post.

There is a pattern with you. You are either playing dumb all the time to troll or you are just that. There is nothing else there.

Whatever.

Haters gonna hate- have at it.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    So you've been a member since 1/2008 and you've only voted for Ron Paul once?
    i'm not old enough to vote...

muh flag!
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    OK, I guess it wasn't just TheCount.

My comment was meant to be humorous, tongue-in-cheek. The process it refers to is officially renouncing US citizenship. This does indeed eliminate the special tax liability faced by US citizens, namely that the U.S. government continues to obnoxiously claim that you owe them taxes even if you are living abroad and have no US income! They tax your Swiss income that you earned entirely in Switzerland, or Chinese income, or Lesothoan income -- they don't care. Renouncing is the only way to legally escape. This is what Facebook co-founder What's-His-Face did, and moved to Singapore, as a prominent example.

It can be a lengthy, costly, and tedious process, though. If one could simply burn a flag instead, that would be an incredible shortcut and better by 1000 times! Again, this was meant as a joke, and some did get it and enjoy the humor, but it was kind of an inside joke, it's true. Sorry for the confusion!
    Oh. That's news to me. Thank you for the information!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    OK, I guess it wasn't just TheCount.

My comment was meant to be humorous, tongue-in-cheek. The process it refers to is officially renouncing US citizenship. This does indeed eliminate the special tax liability faced by US citizens, namely that the U.S. government continues to obnoxiously claim that you owe them taxes even if you are living abroad and have no US income! They tax your Swiss income that you earned entirely in Switzerland, or Chinese income, or Lesothoan income -- they don't care. Renouncing is the only way to legally escape. This is what Facebook co-founder What's-His-Face did, and moved to Singapore, as a prominent example.

It can be a lengthy, costly, and tedious process, though. If one could simply burn a flag instead, that would be an incredible shortcut and better by 1000 times! Again, this was meant as a joke, and some did get it and enjoy the humor, but it was kind of an inside joke, it's true. Sorry for the confusion!
    I hadn't thought of that... Now I'm all for taking away the "citizenship" of anyone burning the flag. I might need that out in the future when I want to stop paying income tax on foreign earned money...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

i'll go.....

i'm 5 10...240...
    Well that's gonna leave a crater. :-/

i'll go.....

i'm 5 10...240...
    LOL- just saw this-

I'm 6'1".......170
    There is no spoon.

LOL- just saw this-

I'm 6'1".......170
    This, on the other hand, will have to compensate for any stiff breezes or risk getting blown off course.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast