Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Ben Swann lately? (UPDATE: website & social media accounts deleted)

Ben Swann created a new Facebook account, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/swannCBS46/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    CBS wants control of the content he produces for them.
    He doesn't produce content for CBS. He produces content for the Meredith Corporation.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Corporation

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Swann didn't get enough support from libertarians through crowd sourcing, so he had to go back to local TV news. He still does his Reality Check segments and they are very good.
    I can't speak for all libertarians, but what I've seen in the Ron Paul movement is that we've blown our wads on failed presidential campaigns that gave us hope but not much else and then never really looked into personal financial solvency so that we could actually fund other projects. After the initial money bombs people overestimated Ron Paul's fundraising strength because the vast majority of Ron Paul supporters had not reached the FEC limits of $2,300. For the average Ron Paul supporter the real limit was more like $230 or even $23 dollars. I've seen people so broke on here that they've posted threads asking "Can somebody order me a pizza?" And truth be told, while I've never done that, I've been there. Until we figure out a way to truly help each other financially, a movement that is dependent on the generosity of working class people is going to struggle. Ron Paul moneybomb amounts were evidence of desperation for something real as opposed to evidence of a reliable funding source for liberty causes. In a way from this I can understand Donald Trump's appeal to some in the liberty movement. His campaign was in no way ever dependent upon donations. He had the billions to self fund and he is a master at media whoring. There is simply no way to media blackout someone like Donald Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I would like to clarify this, for people who are not paying attention to this matter.

CBS didn't want to tighten control on his content when he talked about all of the controversial issues we know he talked about over the many years, week after week.

CBS wanted to tighten up control on his content after he talked about Pizzagate.

But that's a fake conspiracy right?

I wonder what TZUDAY means.....to purposefully misspell it kinda takes away the chance of typo.

He says his FB page will go dark (for now).

Here is my interpretation and theory;

It probably means that CBS wants control of the content he produces for them and also they renegotiated his contract so that he exclusively work for them but they are giving him more control and more money.

And he asks for trust because he feels like he now has a bigger platform or he thinks the extra money he will make will help produce better content in the future when/if he leaves.

The Pizzagate video is still on his FB page (which I thought was deleted but I guess I was wrong).
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

OMG.

I know what's going on now. I recall very briefly hearing about #pizzagate and the massive pedophilia ring that supposedly includes LOTS of politicians and business leaders in D.C. and this pizza joint. I remember the code words (symbols, as Swann says) that people supposedly use when they go into "order."

I just found Ben Swann's video on pizzagate as well, so everything is becoming clearer. Just finished listening to it, and I now understand where the conspiracies are coming from. I'm shocked that video is still even allowed to be viewed, or that his affiliate let him air that.

So, what is going now since he's gone dark?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    I would like to clarify this, for people who are not paying attention to this matter.

CBS didn't want to tighten control on his content when he talked about all of the controversial issues we know he talked about over the many years, week after week.

CBS wanted to tighten up control on his content after he talked about Pizzagate.

But that's a fake conspiracy right?
    Ben hit a nerve. Either real, or imaginary. By mentioning Podesta (i.e. Hillary - guilt by association) he pissed a lot of people in Atlanta off who watch CBS46... and a lot of other people who just do not want to believe something like this could possibility happen from those elected to our government. They think he is a "conspiracy" fringe reporter.... as far as I could tell from reading comments on a local Atlanta website discussing the subject...

I think Ben will be justified and those people will wake up to a harsh reality check, but time will tell.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Ben hit a nerve. Either real, or imaginary. By mentioning Podesta (i.e. Hillary - guilt by association) he pissed a lot of people in Atlanta off who watch CBS46... and a lot of other people who just do not want to believe something like this could possibility happen from those elected to our government. They think he is a "conspiracy" fringe reporter.... as far as I could tell from reading comments on a local Atlanta website discussing the subject...

I think Ben will be justified and those people will wake up to a harsh reality check, but time will tell.
    You're right. Though I would posit that this is specifically Pizzagate related, not Hillary/Podesta related. You can see that over the past year he has many videos on his (deleted) youtube (archive) dissing Hillary, Obama, Brazile, DOJ, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    OMG.

I know what's going on now. I recall very briefly hearing about #pizzagate and the massive pedophilia ring that supposedly includes LOTS of politicians and business leaders in D.C. and this pizza joint. I remember the code words (symbols, as Swann says) that people supposedly use when they go into "order."

I just found Ben Swann's video on pizzagate as well, so everything is becoming clearer. Just finished listening to it, and I now understand where the conspiracies are coming from. I'm shocked that video is still even allowed to be viewed, or that his affiliate let him air that.

So, what is going now since he's gone dark?
    My theory is that he is collaborating with the new administration and like-minded journalists, going dark as to not shine a light on the cockroaches, until Jeff Sessions is in position to order arrests.

I have been cataloguing relevant events and theories here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ex-Ring/page47

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    My theory is that he is collaborating with the new administration and like-minded journalists, going dark as to not shine a light on the cockroaches, until Jeff Sessions is in position to order arrests.

I have been cataloguing relevant events and theories here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ex-Ring/page47
    Sessions isn't going to be ordering any arrests of politicians. He is of Washington. They fake argue and don't go to committee hearings and things like that. But they aren't going to start putting people in jail. That's a pipe dream.
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Sessions isn't going to be ordering any arrests of politicians. He is of Washington. They fake argue and don't go to committee hearings and things like that. But they aren't going to start putting people in jail. That's a pipe dream.
    Maybe, maybe not. I don't like dealing in absolutes when it comes to individuals anymore, and you have to admit that something is going on. Maybe Sessions just really hates pedophiles.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I can't speak for all libertarians, but what I've seen in the Ron Paul movement is that we've blown our wads on failed presidential campaigns that gave us hope but not much else and then never really looked into personal financial solvency so that we could actually fund other projects. After the initial money bombs people overestimated Ron Paul's fundraising strength because the vast majority of Ron Paul supporters had not reached the FEC limits of $2,300. For the average Ron Paul supporter the real limit was more like $230 or even $23 dollars. I've seen people so broke on here that they've posted threads asking "Can somebody order me a pizza?" And truth be told, while I've never done that, I've been there. Until we figure out a way to truly help each other financially, a movement that is dependent on the generosity of working class people is going to struggle. Ron Paul moneybomb amounts were evidence of desperation for something real as opposed to evidence of a reliable funding source for liberty causes. In a way from this I can understand Donald Trump's appeal to some in the liberty movement. His campaign was in no way ever dependent upon donations. He had the billions to self fund and he is a master at media whoring. There is simply no way to media blackout someone like Donald Trump.
    Just the fact that Trump is pushing back at all against this evil system means he deserves credit. Few could have pulled off what he did this year, and now he has many of the evil interests scrambling.

When you're a "little guy", they can just squash you like they did Ben Swann overnight. And yes, the Ron Paul revolution was squandered. The money that could have went into building the foundation for lasting success went into the pockets of political hacks. Breaks my heart just thinking about it.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...could a fan of ben swann, donald trump, alex jones, or ANY other 'teevee/radio/newspaper republicrat' please merely copy and paste their hero's 100 (or more) best consecutive words as to the absolutely all-controlling and hideous monetary order under which we are en$laved?

...(i didn't think so)...

...[hopefully someday soon the republicrat cheerleaders and wannabees get it through their skulls that their favorite [stinking] republicrat puppet politicians, media puppets, etc., NEVER honestly and intelligently discuss the mo$t important thing$..they ALL suck like kirby vacuum cleaners]

Cynthia McKinney on Facebook:

"Cynthia McKinney, PhD
    14 hrs ·
    Support Ben Swann's journalism--"gone dark" after his PizzaGate exposé. Don't let another truthteller get punished. Please share this message with everyone in your circle if you care about cleaning up Dirty DC."
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Edit: Ben editted the text to change "Tuesday, Feb 1" to "Tzuday, Feb 1." Specifically stating Tzuday. And Feb 1st is Wednesday. Not Tuesday.
    "Tzuday" may translate to 'Tease you day.' Just a conspiracy theory. I think he just wants us to share his stuff all at once in order push his coverage above trends which typically have little bearing on the REALITIES of our rapidly paced discourse." This is a publicity stunt and I intend to watch.

...he 'said' he had to go quiet
    for something he has been working on for 6 years,
    and that he'll be going quiet on "Tzuday Feb 1st"

discussed here
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-11-2017 at 05:47 PM.

I wonder what TZUDAY means.....to purposefully misspell it kinda takes away the chance of typo.

The Pizzagate video is still on his FB page (which I thought was deleted but I guess I was wrong).
    I am not sure if it is a wild goose chase or not, but much of the sourcing related to this whole "Pizza Gate" comes from the Wikileaks Podesta e-mail archives. If you go to the Podesta emails and conduct a search for TZU DAY, more than a couple search returns come from Burns Strider, head of "American Bridge 21st Century" which appears to be a PAC affiliated with CTR somehow – they receive most of the CTR talking points emails (CTRFriendsFamily@americanbridge.org, burns.strider@@americanbridge.org) Perhaps this TZUDAY alteration is a coded message, as much as a "pizza related handkerchief."

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

...he 'said' he had to go quiet
    for something he has been working on for 6 years,
    and that he'll be going quiet on "Tzuday Feb 1st"

discussed here

His presence was not removed from CBS46.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/29304911/ben-swann

He's been on the air many times lately, too.

I don't understand why we need to spread lies. The truth is sincerely significant enough.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm still not sure what's happening. And his cryptic language about trusting him is odd.

Perhaps we're looking into this too far.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Not sure how much credit one should give this website, but if this is partially accurate (arrest will happen at some point, but maybe not "today") then I bet Ben is waiting for vindication and then will come back and say "see, my reality check was right"

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1898-...-within-hours-

Newer video (2/14/17) with Ben Swann commenting (NOT Reality Check)

http://www.cbs46.com/clip/13102843/b...h-support-scam

2:06: "we, we know we are being spied on, all the time... even by..... ..... tech companies..... but they're not gonna tell you there doing it by calling you and saying 'hey, we noticed there is a problem.'"

Ben subtly getting in an NSA / big brother / police state jab? LOL

Last edited by hbenthow; 03-02-2017 at 07:21 PM. Reason: I realized that the hypothesis that I wrote in this message was incorrect.

Where's Ben Swann? Any update?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Where's Ben Swann? Any update?
    http://www.cbs46.com/category/209325...meet-the-staff

Still at CBS46

He must have gotten too close to something. I don't even hear about him anymore.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    He must have gotten too close to something. I don't even hear about him anymore.
    Agreed. I have a lot of respect for that man. Homeschooled, two degrees by age 16, entrepreneur, and a solid ally in the fight against statism.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    He talked about that which shall not be spoken of. Seems he's been basically scrubbed off the net and is just a lowly anchor man again.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

1/25/18

I'm back... Watch my announcement here.
    -B.

https://vimeo.com/252780526/ddc1438551

Ben Swann!!
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast