Thread: What's up with Ben Swann lately? (UPDATE: website & social media accounts deleted)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's up with Ben Swann lately? (UPDATE: website & social media accounts deleted)

He was on such a roll. But seemed very quiet this election cycle. He went back to FOX, but His truth in media site hardly gets updated anymore. I feel he and a few other "investigative journalists" had their backs turned as the other team was scoring touchdowns this election cycle. He and someone like Jon Stewart could of changed this election. In 2012, they brought up a lot about the "other candidates", not much of anything this time. Personally, I belive Stewart was forced to resign. He would of had to (unwillingly) do a number on his favorite canidate if he stayed on the air.

--

[mod edit] Ben's online presence has mostly disappeared (following pizzagate story)

Ben Swann’s Truth in Media site down, Twitter, Instagram, FB accounts gone

Rodney Ho
    February 1, 2017

CBS46 evening anchor Ben Swann today blocked his “Truth in Media” website and dropped his primary Twitter and Instagram feeds, as well as his Facebook “Truth in Media” page, which had 427,000 plus followers.

But he hasn’t entirely disappeared off social media. He managed to keep a different Facebook page alive, one that only has 1,800 followers. The last time he posted on this site was January 17, the morning before he aired his “Reality Check” about Pizzagate which went viral and led to a week-long suspension. He came back on air on CBS46 this past Monday.

Swann was hired by CBS46 in June, 2015 as an evening anchor. He had been running his Truth in Media project since 2012 and his station bosses allowed him to maintain the site, which for a time included most of his “Reality Check” pieces he aired on CBS46.

Here was his Twitter site yesterday:

read more:
    http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017...accounts-gone/

he warned about this a few days beforehand:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Also from FB, just now:

Hey guys, everyone is asking if things are OK. They are. I will be heading back to CBS46 on Monday but there are going to be some changes. The biggest one will be that this social page will go dark f/n on Tzuday, Feb 1. We've been building this project for 6 years and those who have come to know me.. I hope you have also come to trust me.
    Edit: Ben editted the text to change "Tuesday, Feb 1" to "Tzuday, Feb 1." Specifically stating Tzuday. And Feb 1st is Wednesday. Not Tuesday.
    Last edited by jct74; 02-02-2017 at 01:10 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.