Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Over Three Million Illegal Immigrants Voted in 2016 Election

Over Three Million Illegal Immigrants Voted in 2016 Election

Three Million Votes Were Cast By Illegal Aliens

Millions of votes were cast by illegal aliens in the recent 2016 election held in the United States. Since they are held to determine the government of the United States, participation in these elections has traditionally been limited to citizens of the United States. However, many commentators and human rights advocacy groups see this policy as unfair and racist, and they have increasingly spoken up for a change.

This year, preliminary tallies show that over three million votes were cast by illegal aliens. The vast majority of these votes were for Hillary Clinton.

-- www.votefraud.org

-- http://yournewswire.com/election-fra...llegal-aliens/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Link jumps me to a different site which does not include any evidence to support the claim.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2016 at 04:26 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Hopefully after Trump is done they will be mostly behind the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

We will all be behind his wall if it is actually built.

First link isn't even relevant.

Second link doesn't even want to work.

But the larger issue is simple: So what?

Isn't the whole point of voting that those who are taxed and subject to a government's rules have some say in the government that rules over them? That is the foundation of the American government right, that no government can justly rule without the consent of the governed i.e. those subject to the edicts of the state?

"Immigrants illegally in the U.S. collectively contribute nearly $12 billion each year to state and local tax coffers, according to a new report that challenges recent election cycle rhetoric. ...The Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy's study found that individuals lacking legal permission to be in the U.S. consistently receive lower wages than their immigrant counterparts who are in the country legally, which inherently limits how much they pay in terms of income taxes. The report estimates the average income of an "undocumented family" is a little more than $30,000, well below the country's median household income of around $54,000, according to the Census Bureau.

However, when looking at the share of total income paid in taxes, the institute's report estimates the average tax rate for immigrants in the country illegally is higher than the rate paid by America's top earners.

"Undocumented immigrants' nationwide average effective tax rate is an estimated 8 percent," the report said. 'To put this in perspective, the top 1 percent of taxpayers pay an average nationwide effective tax rate of just 5.4 percent.'"

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...lions-in-taxes

So you can't say illegal immigrants don't pay taxes- they probably pay as much, if not more, than you because they cannot claim the legal tax breaks you or I can.

And they are certainly subject to the same inane rules you and I are, moreso actually since their labor, and thus humanity, is deemed illegal and cannot legally take place above table. They can legally have everything they own seized from them, including their very children, and be exiled from the country and their property merely on the whim of others.

If you actually believe in the why of voting, if you believe people deserve a voice in their government, if you believe all that stuff the Founding Fathers said about all men being created equal with inalienable rights and about government being by the consent of the governed, there is no logical or moral reason you can oppose illegal immigrants voting. Indeed, immigrants could freely enter into the country and vote for nearly the first 100 years of America's history. This idea of "illegal" people being shut out from having a voice in business and government is the very opposite of the humanistic Enlightenment ideals that the country was founded upon. It is, in retrospect, un-American.

Banned

Blog Entries
    So, how about we just let the whole world vote via absentee ballot? They can just come here on vacation, claim citizenship, and viola.

In California.. you do not need any ID at all. You just need an address and/or name. Seriously, I can vote in different polling stations under different aliases and I would not be bothered. It is dumb and retarded as hell.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Hopefully after Trump is done they will be mostly behind the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Palpable hit.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    In California.. you do not need any ID at all. You just need an address and/or name. Seriously, I can vote in different polling stations under different aliases and I would not be bothered. It is dumb and retarded as hell.
    You first need to register and get approved the valid name and address which is checked by the Registrar's office or know the name and address of somebody in that precinct who is registered and is not going to vote. You can't just walk in and be given a ballot making up a name.

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php

California Voter Registration Eligibility

In order to be eligible to vote in the state of California, you must be:

A citizen of the United States.

A California resident.

18 years old or older on Election Day.

Not currently in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.

Some citizens serving certain legal sentences can vote, and those with felony convictions who've had their civil rights restored can vote (voting rights are automatically restored once parole is completed). Refer to the state's section on voting rights with criminal convictions for details specific to your situation.

Not found to be mentally incompetent by a court.

Register to Vote in California

If you're looking to register to vote in California, and you meet the requirements mentioned above, you'll need to complete a voter application and submit it either online or by mail. You can also register to vote when visiting a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a California driver's license or register your vehicle.

The deadline to register is by 11:59:59 p.m. on the 15th day before the Election Day in question. If you fail to meet that deadline, your information will still be processed, but you'll need to wait to vote in the next upcoming election.

NOTE: Once your information has been submitted for registration, it still needs to be approved by your local election official. This official will contact you once your CA voter registration has been approved, or if they need more information from you.

Online Registration
    If you would like to register online, you can submit an application by using the California Online Voter Registration website.

You'll be asked to answer a series of questions and enter your personal information, including:

Your CA driver's license or ID number.

Your Social Security number.

Your birth date.

The system will check with the California DMV to ensure that your signature is on file. If it is, it will be added to your registration and you may submit it at the end of the process.

If your signature is NOT on file, your information will be sent to your local county elections board.
    Print the information you filled out online, sign the application, and mail it to the address specified on the form. An official will contact you once they've received all of your information.

Register by Mail

If you prefer to register to vote by mail, you can:

Print the National Mail Voter Registration Form online.

Pick a registration form up at your local DMV office or county elections office.

Request one by calling the voter hotline at (800) 345-8683.

You can also pick up a voter registration application at post offices, public libraries, and other government offices.

When you complete your application, mail it to the address provided on the application. You will need to provide your California driver's license or identification card number or the last 4 digits of your social security number. If you do not have any of these numbers leave the field blank and the election officials will assign you a voter identification number.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-28-2016 at 07:18 PM.

TRUMP: I WON POPULAR VOTE IF ILLEGAL VOTERS EXCLUDED

Why the Electoral College is necessary

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 27, 2016

It’s been well-documented that illegals have voted in elections, and it’s also quite possible the establishment attempted to rig the election for Hillary Clinton, but they couldn’t overcome a landslide for Trump

http://www.infowars.com/trump-i-won-...ters-excluded/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You first need to register and get approved the valid name and address which is checked by the Registrar's office or know the name and address of somebody in that precinct who is registered and is not going to vote. You can't just walk in and be given a ballot making up a name.

http://www.dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php
    All you needed at my polling place was a utility bill.

To register?

To register?
    to vote.

Illegals can file for refunds, using either their fake SSN/ID info or filing for a TIN:

Q: Does the IRS pay billions in tax refunds to workers who are in the U.S. illegally?

A: Yes. The Treasury Department’s Inspector General determined that $4.2 billion was paid in 2010, up from less than $1 billion in 2005. Leading Democrats are resisting a bill that would stop future payments.
    http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/tax...al-immigrants/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18077009/n.../#.WD11DtUrIkI

In any case paying taxes and voting are not mutually inclusive. The constitution besets voting requirements.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    So, how about we just let the whole world vote via absentee ballot? They can just come here on vacation, claim citizenship, and viola.
    As history shows, that isn't what happens. But it sounds good to me. Everyone else should have a say in the country that is murdering their people, invading their homes, and ruining their economies. There probably would be less wars.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    All you needed at my polling place was a utility bill.
    Good. If you're paying bills then you're certainly paying taxes and living long term in the country.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I'm not going anywhere. This my homeland. I die here.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Indirect world government. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Good. If you're paying bills then you're certainly paying taxes and living long term in the country.
    I don't know if paying utilities means you're living "long term"

If you are a city-dweller, you're probably going to want water and electricity - whether you're here for a month or a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I'm not going anywhere. This my homeland. I die here.
    Exactly. We will be walled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    to vote.
    You do need more documentation (which is verified) to be registered to vote. After that is completed and verified, THEN you can use your utility bill as ID to do the actual voting.

In California, left-leaning get-out-the-vote groups openly urge non-citizens to vote during election time.

A Pew Research Poll earlier this year found that 53% of the Democratic Party supports letting illegals vote, even though it's against the law.

Does anybody know why?

Hillary Clinton's entire supposed popular vote lead can be accounted for by one (1) county: Los Angeles County in California. Los Angeles County contains millions of illegal alien criminals.

They broke the law to come here. Would they break the law to vote?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How many illegal immigrants have been proven to have actually cast a ballot?

How many illegal immigrants have been proven to have actually cast a ballot?
    Did you vote?

Yes. Am I illegal? No.

Congratulations. This survey shows that 100% of voters were legal citizens at the time of the election.

Now you have to ask the remaining 125 million or so who cast ballots.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-29-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Am I illegal? No.
    Prove it.

I can but won't post things like my birth certificate or passport on the internet.

You posted a claim that three million illegal immigrants voted in the recent election to start this thread. Prove it. The links only made the claim- they didn't provide any evidence or sources.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-29-2016 at 02:53 PM.

I can
    Oh good. We will wait.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast