Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Watch Univision debate live on the web here:

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    check out www.blitzthemedia.com

its a site helping paul supporters petition the media for more coverage.
    www.AlexJonesPodcasts.com - Join the InfoWar, in-depth archive of Alex Jones Shows and Ron Paul videos on the Video Page.

Best I could do sorry.... I'll keep adding to this everytime Ron Speaks...

What is practical about English being the only language in the United States?
    It's practical because we all can understand it. Some people may feel jealous inferior if they don't understand the language. However, there should be a common language us as public officers talk english and all our laws are in English. People should learn English. That's not to say that in schools and other things we can't accommodate people learning the language. The constitution says its allowable for different languages so this doesn't mean that bilingual doesn't have a place in the United States.

Why do most Hispanic feel a resentment towards the Republican party? And how will you fix this negative image?
    One thing is if we want to prevent resentment is if we allow one set of immigrants into the country, it should be the same with all. We can't be spending taxpayer money building fences on one side of the border but not the other. The reason immigration is such a hot button issue is because the economy is failing. If we spent less and fix the economy this will not even be a problem to us.

How should we deal with Chavez?
    He isn't the easiest person to talk to but we should speak to him as we speak to everyone else. That is with a courteous manner. We spoke to Stalin. We created Castro! We got into their affairs. (WEIRD CROWD REACTION)

Why do we still need troops in Iraq? When should we take them out? (Asked to other candidates) Why is Your opinion is different Ron Paul?
    We are not justified to even be there. We will be bringing home the troops as soon as possible; If you ask me why I'm different it's because I am loyal and stand by the to the constitution. I get more money from the troops then any other candidate. Our troops have done a great job and it's time to come home. We can gain more in PEACE then War (applause).

What role do you see Hispanics taking in the future of the United States?
    The most important thing everyone can do is unite behind the constitution and behind freedom. We have separated due to different opinions on various issues. We have all lost freedoms.The future of this country isn't a Hispanic issue this is an American issue. We have to understand what being truly free means in order to truly be free!

BTW- I'm doing this quickly for you guys, forgive my grammar. Don't take this literally word for word...
    Last edited by robskicks; 12-09-2007 at 07:30 PM.

good answer.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Question: Hispanics the largest minority, what role do you think hispanics will play in the future of america
    what a dumb $#@!ing question, what will be the italian-americans role in american future? russian americans? please, dumb $#@!ing question...
    Paul:
    The most important thing hispanics and all americans can do is unite to restore the constitution. We have strayed from our values (foreign policy, education etc.) We have lost freedoms...This is not a hispanic problem its an american problem, we need to understand the constitution and once against understand what it means to be free.

THE ONLY ONE NOT TO PANDER WITH RIDICULOUS ANSWERS, I REMEMBER WHY I HATE POLITICIANS BY LISTENING TO THE REST OF THE RESPONSES.
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post

THE ONLY ONE NOT TO PANDER WITH RIDICULOUS ANSWERS, I REMEMBER WHY I HATE POLITICIANS BY LISTENING TO THE REST OF THE RESPONSES.
    Hahah, I was thinking the same thing.

this guy wants feedback on the debate. http://www.politico.com/blogs/jonathanmartin/
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

//

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    //
    Ok I've seen this 100 times now and this time I'll admit my ignorance.
    What does "//" mean?

Dutch

redact,

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    redact,
    re·dact (r-dkt)
    tr.v. re·dact·ed, re·dact·ing, re·dacts
    1. To draw up or frame (a proclamation, for example).
    2. To make ready for publication; edit or revise.

I can't say it helps much, but still thanks...

Dutch

// = bump
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    // = bump
    Ah now THAT makes sense

Thanks dragon!

Dutch

Is it over????

I just got off work
    "He's Catching on I'm Telling Ya"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySweets View Post
    Is it over????

I just got off work
    yes.

Member #43 of Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty
    Smallest Political Quiz
    Judge Napolitano on Ron Paul
    Constitutional Republic
    A Republic If You Can Keep It
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    yes.
    darn, I guess it's Youtube then
    "He's Catching on I'm Telling Ya"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySweets View Post
    darn, I guess it's Youtube then
    It was 100% in spanish, so you may need to wait for the close captioned version if anyone got C3 closed captioning to work, I did not.

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    -Mark Twain

http://translate.google.com/translat...d=republicanos

Here's a translation page for the Univision Republican forum. Looks favorable for Dr. Paul overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyhand View Post
    http://translate.google.com/translat...d=republicanos

Here's a translation page for the Univision Republican forum. Looks favorable for Dr. Paul overall.
    Those Ron Paul people spam the polls, spam the donations, and now they are spamming en Espanol

Smallest Political Quiz
    Constitutional Republic
    Ron Paul in 1988

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by OptionsTrader View Post
    Those Ron Paul people spam the polls, spam the donations, and now they are spamming en Espanol
    really interesting too now at univision forums they are speaking about cutting welfare to get illegals home

I seem to remember that somewhere
    No one reads signatures.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://foro.univision.com/univision/...message.id=305

People talking on the Univision boards about Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul. One of them mentioned Huckabee's tax-raising and pardoning. And one of them called him a "lobo disfrazado"; anyone know what that means? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    http://foro.univision.com/univision/...message.id=305

People talking on the Univision boards about Mike Huckabee and Ron Paul. One of them mentioned Huckabee's tax-raising and pardoning. And one of them called him a "lobo disfrazado"; anyone know what that means? :P
    Hahaha! I think it literally means "wolf disguised", so "wolf in sheep's clothing".
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Amazing. Simply amazing that people are catering to a racist group of LaRaza Racists and pro-illegal groups like this. Univison has outright promoted and sponsored LaRaza in the past.

This is a quote from another member who put this thing into the proper context.
    His handle is rg...?? something(sorry forgot the rest)

"There shouldn't be a debate in spanish to begin with. It is a debate for the "Illegal vote" Which any illegal person in the country with a drivers license can vote. I do not see any debates being conducted in German, French, Italian, Sweedish, Arabic, etc, etc. Illegal immigration isn't about race, nationality,or color. It doesn't matter if the illegal is red, yellow, black or brown. Its about the law and allowing to many people into our country with no allegience to america without time to assimialte createing a foreign country within our own. This is being done on purpose to make the NAU transitition easier."

Quote Originally Posted by xao View Post
    Amazing. Simply amazing that people are catering to a racist group of LaRaza Racists and pro-illegal groups like this. Univison has outright promoted and sponsored LaRaza in the past.
    I understand you have a point to raise (one that I don't agree with one bit on the basis of blatant stereotyping), but stop spamming this everywhere.

Youtube Univision video...Is gone

does anyone have the debates saved that could give us a link or email it to me. I don't understand spanish. So it either has to be translated.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567