Thread: Jill Stein's recount petition is nothing more then a Distraction.

Jill Stein's recount petition is nothing more then a Distraction.

Jill Stein's recount petition is nothing more then a Distraction.

If anyone is a Hillary's plant it would be Jill Stein. The whole recount petition is nothing more then a Distraction from pizzagate scandal. Which of course no doubt MSM will claim its all fake news.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The only thing that is certain to me is that this entire ordeal being pushed by Stein and her campaign makes very little sense.

Since the President Elect claimed millions of votes were illegal I'm shocked him and all of his supporters aren't also pushing for a recount.

In Michigan our Rep gov says it's a waste of government money and the AG is saying the courts should stop it. Since it's a government service, that is being paid for, I don't see what the issue is.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

J
    Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Since the President Elect claimed millions of votes were illegal I'm shocked him and all of his supporters aren't also pushing for a recount.

In Michigan our Rep gov says it's a waste of government money and the AG is saying the courts should stop it. Since it's a government service, that is being paid for, I don't see what the issue is.
    Why, he won? What else should he was money on?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

If he had lost, you better believe he would be screaming about a recount and how bogus the Electoral College is. It isn't going to make any difference in the outcome. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN13U0JT

In Wisconsin, the recount has produced only minor shifts because of human error, state officials said on Monday. In one county, Clinton gained 13 votes that were not counted on Election Day because voters used non-standard pens to mark their ballots.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-05-2016 at 06:59 PM.