Thread: Anyone here tried Tom Woods' Liberty Classroom? Great deal on it this weekend

Thumbs up Anyone here tried Tom Woods' Liberty Classroom? Great deal on it this weekend

Hi Guys, I just wanted to spread the word that Dr Tom Woods is having a Black Friday sale on his Liberty Classroom courses. I've been a member for about 2 years and I found it extremely valuable. Tom along with other great historians and economists like Bob Murphy, Kevin Gutzman, Brion McClanahan, Jeffrey M. Herbener and many more bring the heat in over a dozen courses consisting of hundreds of downloadable video or audio files. Everything from Western Civilization, history of Political Thought, to Logic.

Tom has a great deal going this weekend, memebership is half off! You can sign up here

You can check out my testimonial here
    http://theafrolibertarian.com/get-woke/

FYI, these are affiliate links and I do get credit if you decide to purchase the course, just to disclose.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by TheBlackPeterSchiff; 11-26-2016 at 01:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackPeterSchiff View Post
    Hi Guys, I just wanted to spread the word that Dr Tom Woods is having a Black Friday sale on his Liberty Classroom courses. I've been a member for about 2 years and I found it extremely valuable. Tom along with other great historians and economists like Bob Murphy, Kevin Gutzman, Brion McClanahan, Jeffrey M. Herbener and many more bring the heat in over a dozen courses consisting of hundreds of downloadable video or audio files. Everything from Western Civilization, history of Political Thought, to Logic.

Tom has a great deal going this weekend, memebership is half off! You can sign up here

You can check out my testimonial here
    http://theafrolibertarian.com/get-woke/
    Nice blog site.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Nice blog site.
    Thanks!! I have more content coming soon

I think that you should disclose the contest and incentives you get if someone signs up through your link. Good luck winning the car!

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think that you should disclose the contest and incentives you get if someone signs up through your link. Good luck winning the car!
    It would have been cool if he came here and said, "Hey friends, if you sign up through my link, I might win a car...I really need one".

Tried to comment on your site but it wanted my info...

Quote Originally Posted by Sola_Fide View Post
    It would have been cool if he came here and said, "Hey friends, if you sign up through my link, I might win a car...I really need one".
    Lmao! I added a little disclosure. Im 100% sure I wont win a car, people much more popular than me are taking part in the contest. I really do enjoy LC though, so the more people join, the better, regardless if you use my link or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Tried to comment on your site but it wanted my info...
    Thanks for the heads up, I removed email requirement.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackPeterSchiff View Post
    Lmao! I added a little disclosure. Im 100% sure I wont win a car, people much more popular than me are taking part in the contest. I really do enjoy LC though, so the more people join, the better, regardless if you use my link or not.
    If i had young kids i would totally do this. But I will say that when I see Tom's' Facebook ad that says, "Here's the course we wish we had!" I can't help but think that he actually does have school age kids at home.....

I like the Tom Woods FAQ about the possessive "s"... lol

TheBlackPeterSchiff, I'm digging your blog, and will share. Thanks for posting, and nice to see you swing by. Will use your site if I sign up w/Woods.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE