Thread: Clinton Election Recount - Russia Blamed for Hillary's Loss! Jill Stein Helps Clinton

Clinton Election Recount - Russia Blamed for Hillary's Loss! Jill Stein Helps Clinton

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

If this really happens, I may have to take an inventory of my gear.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-25-2016 at 04:52 PM.

This whole 'blame Russia' thing is the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

But what's even worse is that it's a typical Clinton strategy. They have a long history of pinning the blame on others (who else remembers, "It's a vast right-wing conspiracy"?)

I hope people aren't actually falling for it.

If I'm Trump and I'm independent, I leak all the NYPD hard drive contents if this is the strategy. You destroy the kingdom before they can steal it.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-25-2016 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

But what's even worse is that it's a typical Clinton strategy. They have a long history of pinning the blame on others (who else remembers, "It's a vast right-wing conspiracy"?)

I hope not as well.

I also hope that this election helps shed some light on how truly disconnected the political class has become. I am hopeful that America is friggin' tired of their bullsh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I hope not as well.

I also hope that this election helps shed some light on how truly disconnected the political class has become. I am hopeful that America is friggin' tired of their bullsh!t.
    The only way this works is with foreign troops. They can't be that obtuse.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When this Fails there will be a new SS (Secret Service) scandal, that will result in a constitutional crisis and martial law (use your imagination, I don't need the police-state down my throat) Barry will stay President "until it is safe to hold elections again" (you should live so long)
    Now you know what all the SS corruption stories were for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I hope not as well.

I think southpark really nailed it when they brought up the fake news. The final nail on the coffin is all of our intellectual leaders telling us to disavow the media. Literally from Trump to Obama to Ron Paul to huffingtingpost every intellectual is telling us to ignore the news. The internet is even too easy to censor at this point, people are willing to just disavow the news and pretend like everything that they are saying is fake we are going into a dark age where there could be nuclear bombs going off in foreign nations and no one would be the wiser.

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

How secure are those ballots since Election Day?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

They are using Russia as a scapegoat because they are out of enemies.

Where are they going to find 70k votes in PA?

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Where are they going to find 70k votes in PA?
    In process.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/audit...-trump-2016-11

Obama administration throws cold water on vote recount effort

Officials in the Obama administration threw cold water on the effort to recount votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania on Friday.

The effort was spearheaded by Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who echoed arguments that Russia may have hacked US voting machines to interfere with the outcome of the November 8 election.

A statement from the Obama administration cited by The New York Times acknowledged that the Kremlin likely expected the hacking of some Democratic Party entities in the run-up to Election Day to raise questions about the voting process and the legitimacy of President-elect Donald Trump's victory.

"Nevertheless, we stand behind our election results, which accurately reflect the will of the American people," the statement read.

Speculation that electronic voting machines could be hacked has largely been debunked, primarily because the machines are not connected to the internet.

Stein contended that this was a "hack-riddled election" that warrants a second look at the votes. Trump won by thin margins in the three states Stein aims to contest.

The Green Party sought to raise $7 million to fund the recount. Fundraising surpassed the $5 million mark on Friday. For her part, Stein only received one percent of the vote nationally.