Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: News for RPF

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    I didn't mean your statement LLP.. it was that sentence..
    now picture Granny Clampette saying it...
    Hahahaha

I actually call my 102 great grandma Granny which added on the hilarity factor

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    Thanks for the response!

Can you explain? I like questions and input. What needs clarity? What do you like and do not like?

I want to phase out corporate subsidies, analyze our spending and make cuts while bring more transparency to the public. I also want real tax reform.

If representatives focused on tax reform, spending reform and transparency most issues (not all) would absolve itself in government.
    Simple. You need to cut the size of government and increase personal liberty. Corporate subsidies are honestly usually tax incentives (which contrary to popular rhetoric keeping your own money is not a subsidy). They are crony capitalism if they are targeted, but a small problem. Transparency is good, but minor. Analyzing spending and tinkering is a waste of time.

My opinion: go big or go home. If you are a liberty candidate, and that is a winning message in your district, then go big. If you need to have a more populist message like Trump, but plan on doing liberty things, then move forward with that.

Your message and honestly your goals are boring, middle of the road, and ineffective.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've actually considered making a go at Walter's seat in 2020, but only if Walter is NOT running, and as an actual Republican, on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I've actually considered making a go at Walter's seat in 2020, but only if Walter is NOT running, and as an actual Republican, on the ballot.
    That would be a good district for you to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgs01 View Post
    Simple. You need to cut the size of government and increase personal liberty. Corporate subsidies are honestly usually tax incentives (which contrary to popular rhetoric keeping your own money is not a subsidy). They are crony capitalism if they are targeted, but a small problem. Transparency is good, but minor. Analyzing spending and tinkering is a waste of time.

My opinion: go big or go home. If you are a liberty candidate, and that is a winning message in your district, then go big. If you need to have a more populist message like Trump, but plan on doing liberty things, then move forward with that.

Your message and honestly your goals are boring, middle of the road, and ineffective.
    Don't worry, I am not running. I am not soulless enough to do it.

Close thread/

Not running. I have joint venture in distillery in progress with a couple friends. More interesting and brings more pleasure than being a politician and doing something I love unlike being a Revenue Officer.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    Close thread/

Not running. I have joint venture in distillery in progress with a couple friends. More interesting and brings more pleasure than being a politician and doing something I love unlike being a Revenue Officer.
    Now that's a noble profession! Own a quality distillery and advocate for deregulation in the alcohol production and sale market in your state!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12