Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 66

Thread: Do you believe that Trump will go after the swamp creatures?

  1. #31
    Trump is worse than Romney!? how so? He's basically a peacenik compared to Romney!



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    After them? He's putting them in his cabinet, not jail.
    Yes, but to what ultimate end remains unknown. These may serve their purposes, being kept in a narrowly constrained channel, or perhaps to be dismissed at a later date.

    I would also warn against premature judgments of those he chooses as I have already seen how the MSM are being very selective in what and how they report the "facts" about some of these people.

    I maintain that the prudent move is to give him plenty of rope and sit back. Now is not the time to panic or fall into disappointment, tempting as it may seem at times.

    Labeling him "establishment" may or may not prove fair. Folks are fast to cite those with whom he has rubbed elbows, including The Beast (HRC). I suggest that were any of us in his shoes, we would be doing precisely the same things, using those in power to aid us in our broader business strategies. Such behavior does not perforce mean that one is up to no good. It is very possible to make use of such people in ways that are not so much as unethical, much less criminal. I would further point out that there is the "being seen" aspect of such socializing, which is part and parcel of image cultivation, which in its own turn boosts power through the management of the perception of others. None of that implies lowness of character, but only raises the possibility.

    One aspect of Trump's immediate circumstance that for me is telling in a promising way is that of his family, his children in specific. They are well mannered, well spoken, well educated, successful in their own rite, and so forth. Compare with the lowlife character of Obama's children, as well as that of Clinton's whelp. It is possible that this is all a very well played deception on the part of the Trump clan, but it seems unlikely to me. We would have heard of problems from that quarter long ago, had his children grown into degenerates the way the Clinton whelp has, for example. Things like that do not stay hidden well, or for long. But who knows?

    I maintain that now is not the time to rush to judgment. The urge has hit me more than once since the election, but I feel compelled to keep it in my pants until the right time, no matter how crazy I think things are becoming. And if you think about it, nothing of any great note has yet happened. Furthermore, the various cabinet members are not autonomous. Their actions will be reflections of the policies of the CIC, meaning that Trump should be well able to limit their prerogatives to channels of his choosing. Has this not been the case with Obama as observed in the behavior of the likes of Holder and Lynch, just to name two?

    Crack a beer, light a spliff, inject some heroin... whatever it takes to nib out for the time being. Trust me on this one thing: there will be time aplenty for chaos in your thoughts before much longer. My recommendation is to desist from bothering yourselves any more than is absolutely necessary with all this pointless hand-wringing over whom Trump shall appoint to his cabinet. The man is most decidedly not an idiot. Therefore, if he is righteous, his choices will have been made pursuant to a righteous strategy. If he is vile, his appointments will run along a commensurate path of scheming. Either way, I suspect we have on our hands a man of strategy unlike anything we have seen in perhaps fifty or more years. His personality is anything but subtle thus far, but his strategizing may prove very different in that respect. Don't assume too much about what you see in the coming months.

    Until we know, we know nothing much.
    Last edited by osan; 11-25-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: My atrocious grammar
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.




  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    ^^^^^^^^ I can only rep this once.. ^^^^^^^^^

    This is absolute gold!
    One aspect of Trump's immediate circumstance that for me is telling in a promising way is that of his family, his children in specific. They are well mannered, well spoken, well educated, successful in their own rite, and so forth. Compare with the lowlife character of Obama's children, as well as that of Clinton's whelp.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Trump is worse than Romney!? how so? He's basically a peacenik compared to Romney!
    I find Romney endlessly distasteful. He is a typical political milquetoast in his expressive manner, what with all his wishy-washy equivocations on any give issue. He reminds me of the vile Bush^1 in how he attempted to show how tough he was in the mannerism such as "by dang it, I'm gonna just show them, by Jiminy..." as he makes a weak gesture of hitting the lectern with a barely closed fist. Makes my skin crawl just thinking on it.

    At least Trump speaks with authority. Insufficient, yes - but still better than these phaggs whose level of disingenuousness is so great that even their incomprehensible avarice cannot drive them to get it up to make a better performance for the cameras.

    One needs to give credit where due.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  7. #35
    Trump is not even sworn-in.

    The Grand Electors might not vote for him if you listen to Bush's lawyers.

  8. #36
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^^^ I can only rep this once.. ^^^^^^^^^

    This is absolute gold!
    More like dirty lead if you asked me.

    Lets just examine what was said in the quote bar shall we.

    He said Trump's children are all well mannered, well spoken, well educated and successful in their own rite unlike the Obama and Clinton's children who he considered to be low life whatever that means.

    How are the Clinton and Obama children any different from Ivanka? Yes, one of Obama kids was captured on camera shaking her arse but every other information we know about them shows that they are well adjusted children who are doing well under the yuuge spot light that comes with living in the white house. They are also teenagers so it is hard to compare them with Ivanka and Chelsea.

    So lets drop the Obama low lives out and just compare Ivanka to Chelsea

    Education
    Chelsea went to Stanford an Ivy league school where she graduated with honors in History and then went to Oxford where she studied with a Rhodes scholarship for her masters in political science. She topped her education off with another masters in Public health at Columbia University another Ivy league school.

    Ivanka on the other hand went to Georgetown then to Wharton school of business where she graduated with honors with a bachelors in economics. No masters program on the record.

    Both are well spoken, well mannered and are successful in their own rite

    How one person looking at both characters and come out calling one successful and the other a low life tells me that there is a deep subconscious bias that they are not ready to reconcile with.

    I don't care for the kids of these monsters but the quote you highlighted in your posted can be proven to be demonstrably wrong in just about every area that it addressed. Also children are a bad barometer to use in assessing the qualities of a man, the same effort and love can be given to 100 children and half will turn out OK and the other low lives. Heck didn't Rand's boy get arrested for acting up at the airport? does it follow that Rand as a president wouldn't be promising. Trump's children turning out Ok is in spite of Trump and not because of him. She sent Ivanka to boarding school for her high school, my guess is so that he can have free time to cheat on their mothers before he got around divorcing them.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

    How one person looking at both characters and come out calling one successful and the other a low life tells me that there is a deep subconscious bias that they are not ready to reconcile with.
    I'd take it a step further and call it hate. There is a small contingent here who have demonstrated over the years they have no qualms about attacking and harassing peoples' friends, family members or even passing acquaintances who may have had the misfortune of appearing in a photo.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So lets drop the Obama low lives out and just compare Ivanka to Chelsea

    Education
    Chelsea went to Stanford an Ivy league school where she graduated with honors in History and then went to Oxford where she studied with a Rhodes scholarship for her masters in political science. She topped her education off with another masters in Public health at Columbia University another Ivy league school.

    Ivanka on the other hand went to Georgetown then to Wharton school of business where she graduated with honors with a bachelors in economics. No masters program on the record.

    Both are well spoken, well mannered and are successful in their own rite
    How do two significantly different people make friends unless they are family friends?

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    How do two significantly different people make friends unless they are family friends?
    I guess they rubbed elbows so much that they ended up coming to each other's children's weddings. Trump called Clinton the best secretary of state in our lifetime and some people call that "rubbing elbows". Rand showing up to a golf game and smiling with the host is rubbing elbows, what Trump did to the Clintons is more akin to deep throating and then swallowing not rubbing elbows. Forget the WWE style adversarial relationship they pretend to have for the cameras, the Trumps and the Clintons are tight as thieves.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'd take it a step further and call it hate. There is a small contingent here who have demonstrated over the years they have no qualms about attacking and harassing peoples' friends, family members or even passing acquaintances who may have had the misfortune of appearing in a photo.
    I think its just Trump hardcore supporters trying to pretend that they are neutral players. But their bias is clear as day whenever they start talking Trump or their pretend enemy in Clinton.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    More like dirty lead if you asked me.
    I didn't ask you.

    However you are entitled to your opinion, just know though that my opinion of osan's prose is still positive in spite of your rebuttal.

    My appreciation has nothing to do with factual accuracy and everything to do with his style/whit and audacity to thumb his nose at establishment 'people'....

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think its just Trump hardcore supporters trying to pretend that they are neutral players.
    How little you know me. But if this somehow gives you comfort, then by all means believe it.

    But their bias is clear as day whenever they start talking Trump or their pretend enemy in Clinton.
    Of course I am biased. I am biased against lowlives. Is there a problem there?
    Last edited by osan; 11-25-2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Fixed format disaster
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    How little you know me. But if this somehow gives you comfort, then by all means believe it.

    But their bias is clear as day whenever they start talking Trump or their pretend enemy in Clinton.
    Of course I am biased. I am biased against lowlives low-lifes. Is there a problem there?
    fixed it for you.

  18. #45
    We have to remember, swamps are wetlands and thus protected.

  19. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    More like dirty lead if you asked me.

    Lets just examine what was said in the quote bar shall we.

    He said Trump's children are all well mannered, well spoken, well educated and successful in their own rite unlike the Obama and Clinton's children who he considered to be low life whatever that means.
    It means they grossly fail to meet my personal standards of comportment. Yours may be different.

    Vive la difference!

    How are the Clinton and Obama children any different from Ivanka?
    Night and day.

    Yes, one of Obama kids was captured on camera shaking her arse but every other information we know about them shows that they are well adjusted children who are doing well under the yuuge spot light that comes with living in the white house. They are also teenagers so it is hard to compare them with Ivanka and Chelsea.
    When was the last time one of the Trump children were so caught? I see.

    That near-irrelevancy aside, word gets out about things. For example, the Obama whelps were reported as having been rather ill-bred in their mannerisms toward the Bush^2 children. Or will you claim it's all lies?



    Education
    Chelsea went to Stanford an Ivy league school where she graduated with honors in History and then went to Oxford where she studied with a Rhodes scholarship for her masters in political science. She topped her education off with another masters in Public health at Columbia University another Ivy league school.
    Stanford is not an IV league school. History? OK, not really that impressive. Political "science" is not science at all. Another gimme degree. I would add that the likelihood that she got the Rhodes deal because of who daddy was is pretty significant. Let us not be naive.

    Ivanka on the other hand went to Georgetown then to Wharton school of business where she graduated with honors with a bachelors in economics. No masters program on the record.
    No pun intended, damn his name, but economics trumps history and political science any day.

    Both are well spoken, well mannered and are successful in their own rite
    Perhaps our respective criteria for "success" are different. Ivanka was raised up in a do-or-die environment in the sense that if she didn't cut the muster on her own, daddy was not going to bail her out.

    Chelsea is GIVEN a $10MM wedding and a $30MM condo, apparently all paid by the Clinton Foundation. But if you think the two are equals, that's OK with me. I spent my professional career swimming with the sharks and I know the real deal from the poseurs. Clinton could not wipe her own ass without all the support she has enjoyed from her family name. But once again, we are all free to believe as we wish.

    How one person looking at both characters and come out calling one successful and the other a low life tells me that there is a deep subconscious bias that they are not ready to reconcile with.
    Don't quit your day job because you're a poor analyst.

    There is nothing subconscious about my bias. It is up and in my face, I understand it, I find it perfectly just, and I make no apology for it.

    Anyone interested in sucking Chelsea's big 10"... go for it. I don't judge.


    I don't care for the kids of these monsters but the quote you highlighted in your posted can be proven to be demonstrably wrong in just about every area that it addressed.
    Not really, given these are matters of opinion and personal taste. You find them as equals - great for you. I do not. Great for me. I don't think the issue is really that important. It is just an indicator, albeit non-definitive.

    Also children are a bad barometer to use in assessing the qualities of a man,
    If taken too absolutely, I agree. But my precise words were "telling in a promising way". I may be a consummate $#@!, but I am not quite a fool, nor am I stupid. "Telling", particularly when modified by "promising" should have given you abundant indication of my precise meaning. Instead, it seems you chose you take my words in a way no reasonable man could take them.

    Trump's children turning out Ok is in spite of Trump and not because of him.
    And you know this how, precisely? Please tell me you're not one of those people who discredit the influence of parents on the general dispositions of their issue. There are exceptions to this general rule, but it is nonetheless a rule that parents influence on their offspring tends to be quite monumental, whether negatively or positively - there my meaning being that they are either in their children's lives or effectively out, such as the self-absorbed types who toss junior $100 and tell him to get lost.

    Believe as you will, but you should not presume to psychoanalyze those with whom you have no significant familiarity. It's typically bad form, though most of us seem to fall into that trap now and again, myself included.
    Last edited by osan; 11-25-2016 at 05:00 PM.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    fixed it for you.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. My spelling is generally good, but there are those words I don't use often or simply never wrapped my head around. I guess this was one of them.

    Thanks.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    We have to remember, swamps are wetlands and thus protected.
    Talk about making lemonade.

    Outstanding!
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.




  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering about that. My spelling is generally good, but there are those words I don't use often or simply never wrapped my head around. I guess this was one of them.

    Thanks.
    I take it back.

    Merriam-Webster says:

    noun plural: lowlifes or lowlives
    adjective: low-life

    humble apologies

  25. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My English is generally good. So that's why I will use motivated reasoning to imagine Trump is making our country better by considering Giuliani for SoS.

    What? Really? Not quite seeing the qualification track there.

    I'd laugh were it to prove to be a stroke of strategic genius.

    I wonder what Trump is really up to. Is he embarking on a truly subtle board game, or is he just another low-rent tyrant? The prospect of finding out is exciting... well, almost anyway.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    What? Really? Not quite seeing the qualification track there.

    I'd laugh were it to prove to be a stroke of strategic genius.

    I wonder what Trump is really up to. Is he embarking on a truly subtle board game, or is he just another low-rent tyrant? The prospect of finding out is exciting... well, almost anyway.
    Yep- I call it Trumps law. Any time Trump is doing something corrupt, its really just him gaming the establishment not working with the establishment and you explain it by comparing it to something that sounds complicated like chess or rocket science. Most people who don't think for themselves will automatically think there is some sort of intellectual authority because chess and rockets are intellectual. It's like that time my mechanic said my car's flux capacitor burned out but I was in luck he had one sitting on his shelf he was willing to let go for 400 dollars. Or when my computer got that pop up that said I had a virus and to call Microsoft and the nice person at Microsoft was willing to remove it for the low monthly fee of 60 dollars.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    It means they grossly fail to meet my personal standards of comportment. Yours may be different.
    Grossly fails to meet your personal standard of comportment? if by grossly you mean the dictionary definition of something that is extreme or excessive then I call bull$hit on it. The only way a few rumors about Chelsea being naughty as a kid and one of the Obama girls doing an ass shake can grossly exceed your standard is if you are the immaculate baby Jesus.


    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    When was the last time one of the Trump children were so caught? I see.
    Yea, when the Trump kids were teenagers they did not have the cell phone technology and internet we have today. Btw, Ivanka was also whinning while his father shipped her off to boarding school that she wasn't able to party like her friends in NY. I bet $100 that if they had the camera technology back then, someone would have caught going the sort of $hit teenagers do when they think nobody is watching. Take that however you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    That near-irrelevancy aside, word gets out about things. For example, the Obama whelps were reported as having been rather ill-bred in their mannerisms toward the Bush^2 children. Or will you claim it's all lies?
    Ill bred in their mannerism towards the Bush children? Stop the presses, 9 and 7 yr olds did not get along with older kids. Yup, them kids are low lifes, disown them. You are being unrealistic if that is your standard. Even if this rumor is true, it doesn't mean anything. Heck, I did not get along with my cousins the first time I met them, I am sure that makes me a low life in your books.


    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Stanford is not an IV league school. History? OK, not really that impressive. Political "science" is not science at all. Another gimme degree. I would add that the likelihood that she got the Rhodes deal because of who daddy was is pretty significant. Let us not be naive.
    Thanks for the correction but it still a far superior school that Wharton school of business. And just because it is not a real science doesn't mean its a gimme degree. Yup I have to admit there is a high possibility that her last helped, you also have to admit that Ivanka going to daddy's alma mater might have enhanced her grades. Oh yea, he also got her master in Public health, now that is no gimme degree.


    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    No pun intended, damn his name, but economics trumps history and political science any day.
    But a master in public health beats a mere bachelors in economics. This is the degree people who cannot hack accountancy settle for. No offense to any economic majors here.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Perhaps our respective criteria for "success" are different. Ivanka was raised up in a do-or-die environment in the sense that if she didn't cut the muster on her own, daddy was not going to bail her out.
    So what exactly are Ivanka's successes? I really don't know the success which you speak of. She had a job as a model during college and after college married into money. Chelsea's story is similar minus the modeling job. When you tell me her success and I promise you that I can show you parallels with Chelsea.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Chelsea is GIVEN a $10MM wedding and a $30MM condo, apparently all paid by the Clinton Foundation. But if you think the two are equals, that's OK with me. I spent my professional career swimming with the sharks and I know the real deal from the poseurs. Clinton could not wipe her own ass without all the support she has enjoyed from her family name. But once again, we are all free to believe as we wish.
    Rich people get expensive gifts, Chelsea married a hedge fund manager. She is also an only child, I am not at all surprised that her parents lavished her with gift. Why you are bringing up the gift she got for her wedding when talking about her accomplishments is beyond me. You do not know the Chelsea Clinton so your experience palling around with poseurs doesn't apply in this case.


    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Don't quit your day job because you're a poor analyst.

    There is nothing subconscious about my bias. It is up and in my face, I understand it, I find it perfectly just, and I make no apology for it.

    Anyone interested in sucking Chelsea's bit 10"... go for it. I don't judge.

    Not really, given these are matters of opinion and personal taste. You find them as equals - great for you. I do not. Great for me. I don't think the issue is really that important. It is just an indicator, albeit non-definitive.
    I think Ivanka and Chelsea are living very similar lives, both born with a silver spoon up their arse, married into money and now swimming in money. Yes, not 2 lives are equal but these two are more equal than anyone I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    If taken too absolutely, I agree. But my precise words were "telling in a promising way". I may be a consummate $#@!, but I am not quite a fool, nor am I stupid. "Telling", particularly when modified by "promising" should have given you abundant indication of my precise meaning. Instead, it seems you chose you take my words in a way no reasonable man could take them.
    Telling as in a sign that he may not be an $#@! everybody expect him to be. You don't even need to look at his children to analyze the man. Just look at his past and present and you see would see a two faced fraud that he truly is. The overwhelming odds is that this tiger is not going to change his stripes. Put keep your hopes up, hope sometimes is the only thing preventing us from going postal.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    And you know this how, precisely? Please tell me you're not one of those people who discredit the influence of parents on the general dispositions of their issue. There are exceptions to this general rule, but it is nonetheless a rule that parents influence on their offspring tends to be quite monumental, whether negatively or positively - there my meaning being that they are either in their children's lives or effective out, such as the self-absorbed types to toss junior $100 and tell him to get lost.
    Unless I find something out of line the parent did to the child, I would not blame the parent for the outcome of their kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Believe as you will, but you should not presume to psychoanalyze those with whom you have no significant familiarity. It's typically bad form, though most of us seem to fall into that trap now and again, myself included.
    Says the person who psychoanalyzed Chelsea based on rumors
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  28. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Says the person who psychoanalyzed Chelsea based on rumors
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    Pray for reset.


  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Draining the swamp... I will believe it when I see it.

    My main concern is that Trump make good on his implied promise of seeing Clinton go to prison.

    Does anyone believe he will make a good-faith effort to send her to a supermax or the barracks?

    As for me, I don't know what to think.
    I believe he will be the best President in 60 years. Not PERFECT by any means........but someone who cares about America and its People rather than a grifting rent-seeking traitorous front for the NWO like the past four.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Draining the swamp... I will believe it when I see it.
    I don't see it happening.

    My main concern is that Trump make good on his implied promise of seeing Clinton go to prison. Does anyone believe he will make a good-faith effort to send her to a supermax or the barracks?
    I hope so but I'm not going to hold my breath.


    As for me, I don't know what to think.
    I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by paleocon1 View Post
    I believe he will be the best President in 60 years.
    he only has 8. or 4.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Draining the swamp... I will believe it when I see it.

    My main concern is that Trump make good on his implied promise of seeing Clinton go to prison.

    Does anyone believe he will make a good-faith effort to send her to a supermax or the barracks?

    As for me, I don't know what to think.
    clearly, you do NOT know what to think.

    in our system of "checks and balances" on power.
    the station of "president" has very little to do with this regard. how did you miss that wordsmith?
    our founders understood. that power exists... and preventing it's accumulation.. is how Liberty is best protected.

    yes, I am aware. that you were so foolish, as to proscribe your own version of a "CONstitution" once upon a time..
    forthwith sir. foment your own proscribed solution to your own query.
    as your dilemma is of an immense nature. I summon..
    @AntiFederalist @Ender @kcchiefs6465 @thoughtomator @pcosmar @Todevans @CCTelander
    to aid you in your foolishness.

    as someone who controls powerful systems. methinks thou art, misunderstands power.
    learn about "back" EMF (electromotive force) or high voltage inductive Reactance.
    please.
    before asking me about high pressure refrigeration systems sir.

    it is there. whether you want it to be or not. sir.



    in an effort to play nice with you. pressure and voltage do NOT flow.
    pressure or voltage DIFFERENCE create, flow. (energy)
    flow is life... flow is energy.
    and if that pisses you off. bitch at God.
    Last edited by HVACTech; 11-25-2016 at 07:33 PM. Reason: God bless yoga pants!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

    "for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    clearly, you do NOT know what to think.

    in our system of "checks and balances" on power.
    the station of "president" has very little to do with this regard. how did you miss that wordsmith?
    our founders understood. that power exists... and preventing it's accumulation.. is how Liberty is best protected.

    yes, I am aware. that you were so foolish, as to proscribe your own version of a "CONstitution" once upon a time..
    forthwith sir. foment your own proscribed solution to your own query.
    as your dilemma is of an immense nature. I summon..
    @AntiFederalist @Ender @kcchiefs6465 @thoughtomator @pcosmar @Todevans @CCTelander
    to aid you in your foolishness.

    as someone who controls powerful systems. methinks thou art, misunderstands power.
    learn about "back" EMF (electromotive force) or high voltage inductive Reactance.
    please.
    before asking me about high pressure refrigeration systems sir.

    it is there. whether you want it to be or not. sir.

    I agree with you man, jeez. Freezers and $#@!.

    Thou fixeth them and are super awesome and stuff.

    Why bring me into the conversation?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    clearly, you do NOT know what to think.

    in our system of "checks and balances" on power.
    the station of "president" has very little to do with this regard. how did you miss that wordsmith?
    our founders understood. that power exists... and preventing it's accumulation.. is how Liberty is best protected.

    yes, I am aware. that you were so foolish, as to proscribe your own version of a "CONstitution" once upon a time..
    forthwith sir. foment your own proscribed solution to your own query.
    as your dilemma is of an immense nature. I summon..
    @AntiFederalist @Ender @kcchiefs6465 @thoughtomator @pcosmar @Todevans @CCTelander
    to aid you in your foolishness.

    as someone who controls powerful systems. methinks thou art, misunderstands power.
    learn about "back" EMF (electromotive force) or high voltage inductive Reactance.
    please.
    before asking me about high pressure refrigeration systems sir.

    it is there. whether you want it to be or not. sir.



    in an effort to play nice with you. pressure and voltage do NOT flow.
    pressure or voltage DIFFERENCE create, flow. (energy)
    flow is life... flow is energy.
    and if that pisses you off. bitch at God.
    as I have CLEARLY insulted both Osan and Yoga pants.
    I expect to be banned forthwith.
    and while I might have also pissed off God.. I figure he is probably laughing his ass off...
    silly humans! trix are for kids!
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

    "for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Trump Pledges To Drain The Swamp And Impose Congressional Term Limits
    By openfire in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 01:39 PM
  2. These Little Creatures Might Be Responsible For Your Arthritis
    By donnay in forum Personal Health & Well-Being
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 12:28 PM
  3. Little Creatures
    By tpreitzel in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:58 PM
  4. Humanity for all creatures.
    By Joseph Hart in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •