Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that Trump will go after the swamp creatures?

Do you believe that Trump will go after the swamp creatures?

Draining the swamp... I will believe it when I see it.

My main concern is that Trump make good on his implied promise of seeing Clinton go to prison.

Does anyone believe he will make a good-faith effort to send her to a supermax or the barracks?

As for me, I don't know what to think.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't read where one farmer or non-DC person has been appointed to anything..

Seems more like rearranging the 'swamp creatures' than actually getting rid of any.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

My main concern is that Trump make good on his implied promise of seeing Clinton go to prison.

Does anyone believe he will make a good-faith effort to send her to a supermax or the barracks?

I see no evidence of this happening, nor do I believe he will do it. However, there is nothing to do but wait and see.
    "The Patriarch"

Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I have no hope of Trump being a "savior" . But am hoping that there may be some positives that come.

Obama was less bad than expected.. and certainly better than the options.

I will be observing..
    but so far it is all talk.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mostly likely he will be stirring the cesspool and the biggest turds will float to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Rodents of unusual size? I don't believe they exist.
    Just ask RJB.

@RJB do Rodents of unusual size exist?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @RJB do Rodents of unusual size exist?
    I was fined for $500 dollars once for shooting an endangered species. But it was worth it. It was the largest jackalope ever harvested in the state of Missouri. They are in the lagomorph family but I don't care what those white coat geeks say. It's still a rodent in my book!

Now Sasquatch is a different story.

Oh yeah, forgot about Jackalopes.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Oh yeah, forgot about Jackalopes.
    Told ya he would know about such things.

I think the problem with his plan is that he thinks the swap creatures are people who have ties to the last administration when the swap creatures are people who have the same mindset about govt with the sort of people who have been holding this country back.

Its in the ideology not work history.

nope. He is a swamp creature himself.

Well, time will tell. Trump mentioned more than once that he didn't believe in revealing his strategies to his foes. I would think he also might exercise the like strategy of misleading them...

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    This is also my concern.

but creatures go from slug to gator,,,

yet to be seen what type he will be.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Doubtful, but I'm poleaxed as to what will happen next.

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    My POV, as well.
    There is no spoon.

Even if he is sincere, here's the problem....

The CIA has blackmail material on the bulk of the politicians (Dems and Repubs alike). Operatives have ensnared them by making these opportunities available to them. It might be financial corruption, it might be sexual perversions. It might be drugs. Etc. But, in cases like sexual perversions held at place like Epstein's, they would have been filmed. It's what they do. Once Pandora's box is opened, hideous things will emerge as info is leaked from within on so, so, many of them. Compromised repubs will fight alongside Dems in the exposure of it all.. They don't want the swamp drained, they swim in it.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Some patsy will take one for the team in regards to the whole email and Pizzagate scandal and then it will be the same old same old. Only thing Trump will be draining in his first years will be his penthouse pool after he moves into 1300 Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Even if he is sincere, here's the problem....

The CIA has blackmail material on the bulk of the politicians (Dems and Repubs alike). Operatives have ensnared them by making these opportunities available to them. It might be financial corruption, it might be sexual perversions. It might be drugs. Etc. But, in cases like sexual perversions held at place like Epstein's, they would have been filmed. It's what they do. Once Pandora's box is opened, hideous things will emerge as info is leaked from within on so, so, many of them. Compromised repubs will fight alongside Dems in the exposure of it all.. They don't want the swamp drained, they swim in it.
    Buut I think this is one year one can get away with blackmail worthy material. Trump got away with career ending flip flop, pedo talk, financial mismanagement (losing almost $1 billion in 1 year), sexual assault talk as in grabbing women by the pussy, insulting POW, US generals etc etc. What blackmail can they have that is worse than the list above?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Buut I think this is one year one can get away with blackmail worthy material. Trump got away with career ending flip flop, pedo talk, financial mismanagement (losing almost $1 billion in 1 year), sexual assault talk as in grabbing women by the pussy, insulting POW, US generals etc etc. What blackmail can they have that is worse than the list above?
    I dunno I have a feeling that if Trump didn't have anything to hide he would of released his taxes. The election results come down to Trump getting the nod from the establishment. The same establishment that has been anti democrat ever since the Iran deal. This election has more to do with the Iran deal then white pride, and I'll be laughing at all the white pride people when this all comes to light.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I dunno I have a feeling that if Trump didn't have anything to hide he would of released his taxes. The election results come down to Trump getting the nod from the establishment. The same establishment that has been anti democrat ever since the Iran deal. This election has more to do with the Iran deal then white pride, and I'll be laughing at all the white pride people when this all comes to light.
    Yea, I think he got the nod from the establishment to run against Hillary but I have a hard time believing that they wanted him to win it all. Maybe one faction of the establishment went against the plan but I agree that the establishment were OK with him having a chance. But the point is that the excuse that one has skeletons in their closet is a deterrent to being appointed to high position is not going to fly this cycle.

As long as the skeleton is not killing or having sex with little children.

All that can be dismissed as exaggerations and lies of bi-partisan politics. What can't be dismissed is, say, a video of a politician having sex with kids. That's the kind of blackmail material they have.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    All that can be dismissed as exaggerations and lies of bi-partisan politics. What can't be dismissed is, say, a video of a politician having sex with kids. That's the kind of blackmail material they have.
    Yea, I guess if the blackmail material is that despicable then said politician needs to be locked up immediately. I care not what your ideas are if you go around having sex with children. But if its something not criminal and just immoral like cheating on your wife and having bastard children you are not taking care off like John Edwards, then this is the year to come out. Trump was caught trying to cheat on his third wife while she was pregnant with his son and still won.

Yea, I think he got the nod from the establishment to run against Hillary but I have a hard time believing that they wanted him to win it all. Maybe one faction of the establishment went against the plan but I agree that the establishment were OK with him having a chance. But the point is that the excuse that one has skeletons in their closet is a deterrent to being appointed to high position is not going to fly this cycle.

As long as the skeleton is not killing or having sex with little children.
    If Trump was a true threat to the establishment then he would of been taken care of- they wouldn't show 24/7 infomercials of unedited campaign rallys. I think the establishment wanted Trumps platform to win more then anything. I don't think they care who wins when they are playing both sides. The establishment has free reign to do what they want now, if Clinton would of won they would of been stuck protecting Obama's legacy. The establishment doesn't want to lose control of their race identity demagoguery, in fact they want to escalate it further.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Well, time will tell. Trump mentioned more than once that he didn't believe in revealing his strategies to his foes. I would think he also might exercise the like strategy of misleading them...
    I've been thinking along the same lines. He is walking into a tremendous mess. I suspect he may be putting potential adversaries at ease, only to drop the hammer on them down the road.

Time will tell.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

- reps for everyone who derails the thread from talking about swamp creatures!

After them? He's putting them in his cabinet, not jail.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Unknown at this point. I couldn't tell you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast