Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!! We all have things to be thankful for and I hope you are all well...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Do something Danke

I think I'll do Chinese today.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Give thanks, for a ton of food. And family to eat it with.
    "The Patriarch"

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that turkeys will die for this holiday. I'm not joking, either. I hate birds. I enjoy them in the wild and for food but I have a serious bird phobia. Nasty little beaks pecking and their tongues...*shudders* I think I hate poultry more than I hate snakes or clowns and that's saying something...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Have a great one guys!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

I know I am thankful for my wife, daughters, & the rest of my family. Enjoy the day!

I know scary times are coming, but I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Wifey's home, cooking a medium bird... friends to come over for dinner at noon... good single-barrel and beer... life is good.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Since my wife is Chinese we have had Chinese food on Thanksgiving at least a couple of times over the years...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Since my wife is Chinese we have had Chinese food on Thanksgiving at least a couple of times over the years...
    That doesn't sound very "Murican.
    "The Patriarch"

Happy Thanksgiving, Paulbots!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ya might have to pay extra but have her wear a feather in her hair so you can play white man/injun.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for elastic waistband pants, Franzia, Tums, and Advil. I'm also thankful for paper plates and plastic cups.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Happy Thanksgiving!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Carlybee, I just checked out your t shirt store. You need some shirts with aquatic macroinvertebrates on them.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Carlybee, I just checked out your t shirt store. You need some shirts with aquatic macroinvertebrates on them.

I don't know what that is lol. I need to put some new shirts on there. i've yet to sell any so I got discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    I want to wish everyone here a Happy Thanksgiving!! We all have things to be thankful for and I hope you are all well...
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't know what that is lol. I need to put some new shirts on there. i've yet to sell any so I got discouraged.
    Hey, NOW is the time to offer cheeky fare... you know, like expertly photoshopped images of Obama hanging from his vagina.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Google search aquatic macroinvertebrates.

Happy thanksgiving rpf

anyone ever go to a thanksgiving dinner with native americans?...

Happy Thanksgiving!

None of the topics on the bingo board came up. We brought my grandmother over (I know people have been saying this for at least 30 years, but this one might actually be her last). Turkey was cold because my dad got it in his head that making the bird super early and giving it a two hour rest was a genius move. (Spoiler: it wasn't.) Thankfully I am always in charge of gravy and potatoes, so the gravy was hot and delicious and hence salvaged the bird. At least the meat was not dry to start with!

I'm thankful for steady employment, for being able to piece together a good feast and get it on the table. I'm grateful for the opportunities in front of me, and the experience behind me. I'm thankful for the man in my life, who puts up with my shenanigans, and is still to be commended even though he has many miles' distance to help conceal the likely eye-rolling some of my behavior inspires. I'm thankful that same man requires no special title or commitment, and that I have (mostly) not brought up remedying that situation. I'm thankful for the rare wisdom that keeps me from completely scaring him away. I'm grateful for my niece and nephew, who continue to grow and dot my life with joyful occasions, and who remain alive and sane despite being brought up by my sister. I suppose I'm also thankful for what family I have, even if most of them are kind of nuts. I'm thankful for the people I've met online and in person who challenge me, inspire me, and provide abject lessons on what NOT to do in some situations. I rejoice that I am healthy enough, stem to stern, to enjoy all these blessings and turn the thoughts into text. Finally, I am blessed that I can pay it forward (and I most certainly will) to those who find themselves in need of help but can't swallow enough pride to latch on to Government.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Turkey for everybody!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast