Thread: Ukraine on Fire Trailer

Ukraine on Fire Trailer

Trailer for Oliver Stone's New documentary Ukraine on Fire

Why Dr. Ron Paul is Right About Ukraine: https://www.antiwar.com/blog/2015/03...about-ukraine/
    Last edited by AZJoe; 11-23-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You cannot find/watch Ukraine on Fire on the 'open' web... no Youtube, no free 'links', nothing...
    and I don't think that is because of Oliver Stone.
    You can find/watch many of his other documentaries throughout the web.

I'll tell you what you CAN find:
    the CIA 'knockoff' produced using a Ukraine media front called: 'Winter on Fire'
    and yes... (of course)
    you can find 'Winter on Fire' on NETFLIX.... (right next to the 'White Helmets' propaganda documentary)
    Lots of VICE (Soros) docus on Ukraine as well.

also..
    'Ukraine on Fire' was just released 4 days ago (Nov. 21st) in Russia
    but has Russian Over Dubbing hard coded.

Here is the movie, but with English Subtitles:

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    Here is the movie, but with English Subtitles:

excellent. thnx 4 this.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    excellent. thnx 4 this.

I found it easier to view the movie with the volume off then trying to read through it with the volume on. I wonder if it will ever be released in the U.S. in English? The English version apparently came out on June 16, 2016 in Italy, then in November of 2016 came out in Russian.
    Last edited by charrob; 02-11-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    I found it easier to view the movie with the volume off then trying to read through it with the volume on. I wonder if it will ever be released in the U.S. in English?
    article 5 days ago...

Oliver Stone Urges Trump to Declassify Documents on Origins of Ukraine Crisis

Academy Award-winning film director Oliver Stone says that US President Donald Trump
    should make public any secret documents he has in his possession
    on the origins of the conflict in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    article 5 days ago...

Oliver Stone Urges Trump to Declassify Documents on Origins of Ukraine Crisis

Academy Award-winning film director Oliver Stone says that US President Donald Trump
    should make public any secret documents he has in his possession
    on the origins of the conflict in Ukraine.
    Oh that's neat. Thanks!

From ConsortiumNews: A Documentary You’ll Likely Never See:

Exclusive: Ukraine on Fire, a new documentary about the Ukraine crisis, might change how people in the West perceive the conflict, but it’s unlikely to get much distribution since it contests the prevailing narrative, writes James DiEugenio.

By James DiEugenio

It is not very often that a documentary film can set a new paradigm about a recent event, let alone, one that is still in progress. But the new film Ukraine on Fire has the potential to do so – assuming that many people get to see it...

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/02/1...ely-never-see/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Full English version of Ukraine on Fire is now on Amazon Prime.

Its getting hit with a bunch of pro neocon pro-interventionist one star reviews. Most of which are one sentence or less such as "waste of time" "propaganda" .
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

Its getting hit with a bunch of pro neocon pro-interventionist one star reviews. Most of which are one sentence or less such as "waste of time" "propaganda" .
    I'm watching tonight or tomorrow maybe. In the spirit of their one-liner reviews, I'll type "Back and to the Left; back and to the left." That should trigger the paid trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

Thanks!!!