Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #NEVERROMNEY: Trump’s Top Advocates Unite to Fight Against Possible Romney Post

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Anyone who questions Trump's appointments does not want to Make America Great Again.

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes to find out what is really behind this. It totally defies logic and makes no sense at all considering their differences in foreign policy. The Dems and the RINO estabishment would never reach over to the other side for their picks especially to anyone as openly hostile as Romney had been to Trump.

It is only the #nevertrump and establishment that wants this. One wonders do they have some thing on him or is this all just bs and it will be a surprise pick.

If Trump does pick Romney it might signify that Trump himself believes he is not competent enough to make foreign policy decisions and has put his tail between his legs to cuck himself to Romney to bail him out on his inexperience.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-23-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

This never gets old.

Using Trumpian logic, advocating against Romney is the same thing as advocating for Giuliani.

#ImWithGhoul
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Using Trumpian logic, advocating against Romney is the same thing as advocating for Giuliani.

#ImWithGhoul
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cc4167801778c624bd42b392d5240838ec8a8b0d6d4f9048e940b096d6e04aa3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	124.4 KB 
ID:	5383

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I wonder what is going on behind the scenes to find out what is really behind this. It totally defies logic and makes no sense at all considering their differences in foreign policy. The Dems and the RINO estabishment would never reach over to the other side for their picks especially to anyone as openly hostile as Romney had been to Trump.

It is only the #nevertrump and establishment that wants this. One wonders do they have some thing on him or is this all just bs and it will be a surprise pick.

If Trump does pick Romney it might signify that Trump himself believes he is not competent enough to make foreign policy decisions and has put his tail between his legs to cuck himself to Romney to bail him out on his inexperience.
    Wheat and chaff. Trump's playing 40DDD chest. He hasn't chosen him has he? He's floating everyone and anyone so he can gather intelligence. Relax, kahless. Don't abandon ship yet. Stick with your gut feeling. It's not proven itself wrong yet.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I hate Romney, but I desperately want him for SoS. He's a company man; he knows he has to follow orders and get the job done. And honestly, besides 2012, he's pretty good at getting the job done. Just, it'd be Trump's jobs, which stand a chance of possibly being decent in some areas.

In short, Romney would make Trump more efficient.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wheat and chaff. Trump's playing 40DDD chest. He hasn't chosen him has he? He's floating everyone and anyone so he can gather intelligence. Relax, kahless. Don't abandon ship yet. Stick with your gut feeling. It's not proven itself wrong yet.
    Just making an observation. What possibly could possibly be the thought process even floating a Romney or Guiliani considering the fundamental differences in foreign policy. But for all we know he ripped Romney a new one like he did in the off the record meeting with the media and this is all for show, with some surprise pick coming.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    This never gets old.

lol.... awkward.

Does it really matter who gets picked when this is going to be happening anyway?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    Anyone who questions Trump's appointments does not want to Make America Great Again.
    If libertarians has not missed the boat completely then they would be a much bigger part of the President Elects' base and able to hold much greater potential sway over any bad decisions he might make - such as this one.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    If libertarians has not missed the boat completely then they would be a much bigger part of the President Elects' base and able to hold much greater potential sway over any bad decisions he might make - such as this one.
    Ya.
    "The Patriarch"

What a bunch of dummies.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now go home and get your f**king shinebox

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
    Last edited by francisco; 11-23-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Romney is terrible.

Trump is worse than Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Romney is terrible.

Trump is worse than Romney.
    Agree.
    There is no spoon.

Here is an interesting take on it.

#NeverRomney – Is There an Intended Audience…
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nded-audience/
    Perhaps something worth considering amid all the Mitt Romney angst, is the potential for this to be part of a more comprehensive Donald Trump/Steve Bannon strategy.
    However, that said, President-Elect Trump presenting Romney as a cabinet possibility -and stirring up the visual appearance of grass root opposition therein- may essentially be nothing more than putting the final nail in another GOPe legacy coffin.

Kushner and Priebus are heavily pushing Romney. Bannon and Conway are equally opposed.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    RAW the way I like it. Thnx 4 posting GoldWater.

I can see Romney being good in a cabinet position, he honestly has been successful in business and government. I can't deny that. I didn't vote for him, but if he had been running against Clinton, I would have. I just don't want him in a position to make war after some of his statement during his campiagn. Anything but SOS or SOD.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    JUST NO, to Romney.
    If Trumps picks him it will be a huge disappointment, at the same time, Trump might be bringing him in and if steps out line "Your Fired".
    The best move Trump could make is to make Tulsi Gabbard SOS, he kills so many birds with that one move:

-Woman
    -Person of Color
    -Veteran
    -Hindu
    -Inclusion of the other political party
    -Possible democratic challenger in 2020.
    Bonus: It will make democrats heads explode(From comments on Reddit that have already started)

With that one move he annihilates many claims that were made against him during the primaries. Best choice and all his supporters agree too. 4D chess

Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    I hate Romney, but I desperately want him for SoS. He's a company man; he knows he has to follow orders and get the job done. And honestly, besides 2012, he's pretty good at getting the job done. Just, it'd be Trump's jobs, which stand a chance of possibly being decent in some areas.

In short, Romney would make Trump more efficient.
    Maybe they can go out together for a weekend bender and at least come up with a better name than TrumpCare.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Trump's playing 40DDD chest.
    So you're saying he's gonna go with Giuliani.
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...2984065219.jpg

There is a poll on breitbart for who trump should choose for SOS. Right now looks like the ghoul is winning. Yuk.

ht tp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/25/poll-donald-trumps-secretary-state/

Former US Ambassador to the UN John Bolton 25.62% (18,068 votes)

Former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney 7.8% (5,499 votes)

Former Mayor of New York City Rudy Giuliani 36.44% (25,701 votes)

U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher 3.61% (2,547 votes)

Former CIA Director David Petraeus 19.67% (13,873 votes)

Other: 6.86% (4,844 votes)
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Kellyanne Conway Verified account ‏@KellyannePolls
    I did tell him privately. And I'll respect his decision. Point is the volume & intensity of grassroots resistance to Romney is breathtaking
    https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/s...84826520907776

Kellyanne Conway Questions If Romney Would Be ‘Loyal’ Secretary Of State
    Top Trump aide questions if Romney would be 'loyal' secretary of State

Don't forget that Trump loves a good trolling. And I think Bannon and Conway probably have more sway than Kushner and Priebus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast