Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kanye West Hospitalized After Controversial Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. So the new defense of tyranny by the government is "If you are willing to accept technology that does it then it's okay for the government to do it to you without a warrant?" Seriously that's your argument? For the record most people do not own an iPhone. The iPhone has long fallen behind Android in marketshare. In fact Samsung by itself has more marketshare than Apple.

https://9to5mac.com/2017/08/09/us-ip...-share-kantar/
    Apple saw its share of the U.S. smartphone market hit 34% in the three months ending in May, reports Kantar – up 4.7 points on the same quarter last year.

However, Apple was knocked out of the #1 slot by Samsung, which saw its own market share rise from 32.9% to 36.2% quarterly, though still down year-on-year …

Further if I wish I can totally disable my smartphone camera. I can put a piece of tape over it. I can even straight up break the doggone thing. And it's possible to buy a phone without a camera, let alone a face scanning one.

Lastly, if you believe the TSA will only use this going forward at the airport, then you are more naive than I believed.

Had a president Obama or president Clinton pushed through face scanning via executive order Alex Jones would have gone ballistic and you know it.
    You know that's how it starts right? To boil the frog you have to start with something that doesn't seem so bad because it doesn't affect everyone. Once face scanning becomes accepted at airports then it becomes acceptable at bus stops the it becomes acceptable at train and subway stations...then it just becomes acceptable. Your own defense of it is "Well it's on Apple iPhones" as if that had any relevance. You are being conditioned to accept tyranny because it's coming from someone you support. It that sense you are very much like the typical Obama supporter or Bush supporter.
    I neither said nor implied that. I said that's how "it" starts. The TSA started at the airport and then expanded. Now the TSA has started face scanning at the airport. Expect the TSA to expand face scanning in the future. Is that such a hard concept for you to grasp?
    I said it was the biggest betrayal. I suspect Bush to be anti liberty. I suspect Obama to be anti liberty. To be honest I suspect Trump to be anti liberty, but many of his supporters (such as yourself) don't realize that. That makes it the biggest betrayal since 9/11 by far. And again, today it is of people leaving the country. Which..when you think about it...makes absolutely no sense! If these are people who have overstayed their visas, don't you want them to leave? Face scanning of people coming in might make sense, but if this is really an anti illegal immigrant move, there is no reason to scan them when they are on their way out.
    Must spread rep * 5

"He gazed up at the enormous face. Two years it had taken him to learn what kind of intelect was hidden beneath the orange hairpiece. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved 'Uge Brother."
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't believe some of you are speaking your mind without finding out how to speak it.

. https://www.theguardian.com/music/co...west?CMP=fb_gu How should white people talk about Kanye West
    Last edited by RJB; 05-03-2018 at 06:14 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His mental stress might have started way before his wife KKardasian started collaborating with Jarvanka and he started supporting Trump. Kind of unfortunate attacks he has faced from left field in past/present times calling him 'jackass', 'mentally ill', 'uncle tom' etc. bound to cause anguish.

Barack Obama calls Kanye West a 'jackass' over Taylor Swift VMA invasion

http://www.nme.com/news/music/kanye-west-759-1309565

Snoop Dogg Throws Shade Parade for 'Uncle Tom' Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Over Trump Love

By TooFab Staff | April 27, 2018

Getty
    23 Scariest Things Trump Ever Said

Snoop even goes so far as to compare "the evolution" of Kanye and Jay-Z, pointing to the influence of their respective wives.

Kanye West has managed to divide nearly all of Hollywood over his recent love affair with President Donald Trump, but one celebrity in particular has been pushed to the absolute edge.

Snoop Dogg has been vocal about his disapproval of Kanye's political and social stances since the latter began tweeting about his "love" for "brother" Trump, but after Kim Kardashian tweeted endlessly about her support for her "free thinker" husband, Snoop took the savagery to a whole new level.

"The evolution of Jay-Z and Kanye show[s] you how influential your wife can be to your life," the rapper posted to Instagram Friday morning, giving a shoutout to his own wife -- Shante Broadus -- for "being [his] rock and keeping [him] straight."

http://toofab.com/2018/04/27/snoop-d...an-trump-love/

Chris Brown tears Kanye West to shreds over slavery comments: 'This man is a clown!'

Carly Mallenbaum, USA TODAY Published May 1, 2018

Before the last one had a chance to simmer down, Kanye West caused another stir, calling slavery a “choice” in an interview Tuesday.

Kanye West, continuing his controversy tour of 2018, spoke Tuesday to TMZ Live about slavery, free thought and his love for President Trump.
    On the first topic, he said slavery "sounds like a choice."
    He added, "When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... like, you was there for 400 years and it's all of y'all?! It's like we're mentally in prison."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ery/571111002/

I will say this. Ben Shapiro is a contemptible blowhard. And goodness, the way he talks is so annoying!

Aren't you a supposed Christian?

What is so "contemptible" about him or what he says?

Is it just a few issues or nearly everything?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Yes. Would you prefer I went Biblical and called him a viper, son of Satan and whitewashed tomb full of dead men's bones like Jesus called the Pharisees? In contrast I think "contemptible blowhard" is tame. Do you make it a habit of being part of the thought police? This is the first time I've seen that from you. If you want to do that okay, but be consistent.

He likes to try to tell people how to think just like in the video posted in this thread. His whole screen leading up to the Black Panther movie, for instance. "Wakanda isn't real!" Well duh. Everybody knows that. "There have been other black superhero movies before!" Okay. So? If you don't want to watch the movie just don't go see it. BP was the first black comic superhero ever it looked like it was going to be well done, and people were excited and it ultimately lived up to the hype. In fact after Ben finally saw he was like "Well....I got to admit it was a really good move." Soooo...why all the whining? And yes it was whining. "Are black people happy that they got a black president? My daughter asked me why there's never been an orthodox Jew president. I just had to explain to her that that is likely not going to happen." Ummm.....so you're salty that a Jew has never been president and you want to take it out on a movie you haven't seen yet? (This was before the movie came out.) Ummmm...okay.

I honestly haven't watched him much. His voice is so annoying. Do you actually like it? I did agree with what he said on Joe Rogan regarding transgenders. Yes it's nuts that parents are being told to be good parents you have to "let Johnny make up his own mind" about whether or not being born with a penis makes him male. But again, it wasn't a monologue just with himself. Talking to another human tones down his annoyingness. Just my opinion.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Dixie Chicks and country music. Some conservatives are so ignorant that they don't realize the D.C.s are still selling out stadiums long after they supposedly lost their fanbase.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Shapiro is just a younger, hotter Levin.

Kanye West finally tweeted something important this week, and nobody cares - at least compared to the media feeding frenzy that ensued when the notorious rapper expressed support for President Donald Trump.

On Monday, concluding a string of tweets about people’s addictions to their phones, West shared a link to an in-depth documentary about the history of consumerism and how it became the fabric of American society. The Century of the Self is a four-hour BBC documentary from 2002 that explores the role of Sigmund Freud’s nephew, Edward Bernays — often considered the father of modern public relations (and propaganda) — in molding the collective mindset.
    the century of self https://t.co/JVvJby2TFq It’s 4 hours long but you’ll get the gist in the first 20 minutes Basically Sigmund Frued’s nephew Edward Bernays capitalized off of his uncle’s philosophies and created modern day consumerism
    — KANYE WEST (@kanyewest) May 21, 2018
    before Edward Bernays Americans purchased things based off needs There was a a time in the 20s when women didn’t smoke in public so Edward Bernays masterminded a campaign to make it culturally acceptable so that companies could sell more cigarettes..it’s that kind of vibe..
    The documentary also explores Bernays’ role as a propagandist for Woodrow Wilson during World War I, helping drum up support among the war-weary public via the Committee on Public Information. In an interview with Bernays featured in the documentary, he discussed attending the Paris Peace Conference with Wilson, recalling that they “worked to ‘make the world safe for democracy’ — that was the big slogan.”

Bernays went on to assist the CIA in a propaganda campaign to justify the agency’s coup against a democratically elected leader in Guatemala who began to confiscate lands from the American United Fruit company, which harvested bananas in the country. As New York Times book review summarized:
    Bernays helped forge a network of intelligence agents in Central America expressly to discredit the regime. He circulated unflattering information to influential American newspapers, stigmatizing Arbenz with the Communist label and softening up public opinion for the eventual C.I.A.-sponsored overthrow of the reform-minded Government..”
    He had previously worked to sell those bananas to the American public, portraying heavy banana consumption as a patriotic habit that helped maintain United Fruit’s vast fleet, which could be pressed into emergency service during wartime.”
    Though Bernays decried the negative connotations of the term “propaganda” and believed his efforts simply helped foster order in society and were vital to the democratic process — he also advised numerous presidents — his ideas and tactics also influenced Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...d-media-silent
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Kanye discovered how any black man can be a white man. Funny, isn't it? When you turn on the master, you become white. It must suck being white.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Kanye West finally tweeted something important this week, and nobody cares - at least compared to the media feeding frenzy that ensued when the notorious rapper expressed support for President Donald Trump.

On Monday, concluding a string of tweets about people’s addictions to their phones, West shared a link to an in-depth documentary about the history of consumerism and how it became the fabric of American society. The Century of the Self is a four-hour BBC documentary from 2002 that explores the role of Sigmund Freud’s nephew, Edward Bernays — often considered the father of modern public relations (and propaganda) — in molding the collective mindset.
    the century of self https://t.co/JVvJby2TFq It’s 4 hours long but you’ll get the gist in the first 20 minutes Basically Sigmund Frued’s nephew Edward Bernays capitalized off of his uncle’s philosophies and created modern day consumerism
    before Edward Bernays Americans purchased things based off needs There was a a time in the 20s when women didn’t smoke in public so Edward Bernays masterminded a campaign to make it culturally acceptable so that companies could sell more cigarettes..it’s that kind of vibe..
    The documentary also explores Bernays’ role as a propagandist for Woodrow Wilson during World War I, helping drum up support among the war-weary public via the Committee on Public Information. In an interview with Bernays featured in the documentary, he discussed attending the Paris Peace Conference with Wilson, recalling that they “worked to ‘make the world safe for democracy’ — that was the big slogan.”

Bernays went on to assist the CIA in a propaganda campaign to justify the agency’s coup against a democratically elected leader in Guatemala who began to confiscate lands from the American United Fruit company, which harvested bananas in the country. As New York Times book review summarized:
    Bernays helped forge a network of intelligence agents in Central America expressly to discredit the regime. He circulated unflattering information to influential American newspapers, stigmatizing Arbenz with the Communist label and softening up public opinion for the eventual C.I.A.-sponsored overthrow of the reform-minded Government..”
    He had previously worked to sell those bananas to the American public, portraying heavy banana consumption as a patriotic habit that helped maintain United Fruit’s vast fleet, which could be pressed into emergency service during wartime.”
    Though Bernays decried the negative connotations of the term “propaganda” and believed his efforts simply helped foster order in society and were vital to the democratic process — he also advised numerous presidents — his ideas and tactics also influenced Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...d-media-silent
    Right on!!

That is an amazing documentary..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Someone should send Kanye this. This would send him over the falls. The film that made me certain that the village must be destroyed as opposed to being saved. There is no possible coexistence with the forces depicted in this documentary.

Last edited by AuH20; 05-25-2018 at 07:51 PM.

I think that Kany West should have stopped making music after his first album...

Much more interesting than Kanye West, is what another rapper Prodigy (of Mobb Deep) says about “the power” - God and the Devil are really one “force”.
    He also explains what the illuminati means.
    Prodigy tells that esoteric knowledge originally comes from Egypt.
    He tells that he put little “seeds” about secret societies in his music for years. He first talked about the “illuminati” in music, in the 1995 song, originally by LL Cool J, “I shot ya” (remix).

In June 2017, Prodigy (Albert Johnson) of Mobb Deep mysteriously passed away (42 years old) at a hospital in Las Vegas (2Pac was also finished off in a Las Vegas hospital). The official cause of death remained unknown (at least for a couple of days).
    At the time he was working on a musical based on secret societies.
    According to the coroner, Prodigy died from “choking on an egg” while being treated in hospital for sickle cell anemia: http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/mobb-d...ause-of-death/

Another interesting tidbit on Prodigy is that in November 2015, he started a lawsuit against Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) for illegally collecting licensing and royalty fees for his work as a guest artist on songs by others.
    Prodigy’s attorney explained that the total damages “could possibly be in the millions".

Prodigy explained:
    My advice to other artists is definitely to always run a check and run audits on different companies. It's good for up and coming artists to see $#@! like this, and I guess now that it got out it's good for them to know what's going on and that this is a part of the business.
    https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...worth-millions
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Right on!!

That is an amazing documentary..
    This is getting bit strange, where is going with this? His talk is getting stranger even since he started collaborating with team Jarvanka.

Although strange things seem frequent with the Kardsahian clan that KE is part of now.

Khloe Kardashian kourts kontroversy with a KKK meme

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/12/khloe...-meme-4945329/

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's married to a Kardashian. He'll be lucky if he comes out identifying as a black man.

This drama back in news today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vjv-UPIeb4

'New York Post' cover mocks Trump's meeting with 'Kim Thong Un'

USA TODAY Published 6:09 a.m. ET May 31, 2018
    Donald Trump may have postponed his meeting with Kim Jong Un but he did meet another famous Kim: Kim Kardashian West

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/658359002/

Khloe Kardashian kourts kontroversy with a KKK meme

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/12/khloe...-meme-4945329/

This is an impressive reality tv show crossover. When will Joe Rogan get Ivanka to eat a cow eyeball or fill the oval office with Tarantulas?

I can only imagine how Fox and republicans would have reacted if this had happened under Obama. Now it's just another day at the white house.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456