Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Hospitalized After Controversial Comments

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Kanye West Hospitalized After Controversial Comments

Did he rebel against his handlers?

https://www.yahoo.com/music/report-k...013456457.html

According to NBC the rapper was under observation at a Los Angeles hospital, with TMZ reporting it is UCLA Medical Center and that he is there for a psychiatric evaluation. NBC’s source says the police responded to a medical welfare call around 1:20 PM PST. Sources say the decision to hospitalize West wasn’t due to criminal activity but out of concern “for his own health and safety.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Which mental institution final decided to take his case?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He's married to a Kardashian. He'll be lucky if he comes out identifying as a black man.

WTH does this mean?

Then, he turned to Jay Z: "Call me, brah, you still ain't call me. Jay Z, I know you got killas, please don't send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I would have also picked the numbers to the powerball, says every mental person the day after the powerball draw. His statement would have carried some weight if he said it BEFORE the election not after. This just sounds like something a fair weather supporter would say.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    WTH does this mean?

Then, he turned to Jay Z: "Call me, brah, you still ain't call me. Jay Z, I know you got killas, please don't send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man."
    Call me brother, you still haven't called me. Jay Z, I know you got some hit men, please don't send them my way. Just call me. Talk to me like a man

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I would have also picked the numbers to the powerball, says every mental person the day after the powerball draw. His statement would have carried some weight if he said it BEFORE the election not after. This just sounds like something a fair weather supporter would say.
    Obviously you didn't listen to his 25+ minute rant.

He wanted to voice his disdain for Hillary and his support for Trump, but his managers and everybody told him to at least wait until after the election, he goes into all the gory details about it throughout the rants. He also goes into huge detail about the media, how they are constantly lying to everybody about everything from who is winning the election to what Donald Trump said or did. He talks about Hillary's horrendous foreign policy and corruption. He talks about how much he enjoyed the debates and how he liked Trump's whole style of attack and how he played the media. This wasn't just an off the cuff statement, he had an entire story and ideology formed around his opinion on the topic.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He wanted to voice his disdain for Hillary and his support for Trump, but his managers and everybody told him to at least wait until after the election, he goes into all the gory details about it throughout the rants. He also goes into huge detail about the media, how they are constantly lying to everybody about everything from who is winning the election to what Donald Trump said or did. He talks about Hillary's horrendous foreign policy and corruption. He talks about how much he enjoyed the debates and how he liked Trump's whole style of attack and how he played the media. This wasn't just an off the cuff statement, he had an entire story and ideology formed around his opinion on the topic.
    Sorry but he waited until it was safe to voice his opinion. All the stuff you said could be all true but his message loses a lot of credibility because he said it after the election. Was there anything about Kanye West pre election that would point to him being a Trump supporter?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Mr. West might find himself facing south in a gutter somewhere from on of the Clinton mafia.

All the wealth and fame can be taken away with a simple phone-call.

rut ro.....he's having Britney Spears mind control breakdown. Time to whisk him off to a mental institution for a tune up. Particularly dangerous to have a black man with the ear of a lot of other black people unite with a non-dem party. Divide Kanye, divide!
    Last edited by PatriotOne; 11-21-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Is there a longer video? I watched the 17 minute one you posted and didn't hear anything about Hillary's foreign policy.

Yeah - it sounded rambling and disjointed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Is there a longer video? I watched the 17 minute one you posted and didn't hear anything about Hillary's foreign policy.
    Hmmm... ya I'm pretty sure he talked about that, I can't remember where in the speech it was

Interestingly, in this video he doesn't say the part about wanting to vote for Trump

Edit: I watched a few vids of his rant last night, could have sworn he brought it up directly, but didn't hear it in the above video - but he did allude to it several times I believe, in an indirect way, in the video above.. I think he may have done a couple rants during the show.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-21-2016 at 11:58 PM.

Something wicked is going on. I guess Kanye didn't read the fine print.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah - it sounded rambling and disjointed to me.
    Like a lot of what he says.

#StraightOuttaStalin

Political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.[3]

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I do not know what this is all about. It all seems very odd to me. So points of concern that concern me include:

1. Is Kayne's recent outbursts at all related to Kim's alleged robbery of millions of dollars worth of jewelry? (personally, I found that incident rather suspect, are they preparing for something? E.g., getting extra cash/obtaining finances that will be outside the control of their handlers via insurance claims on their "stolen" property.)

2. Is this a mere ploy by Kanye's promoters to get out of their combined contractual obligations (or is it just that Kanye has gotten hooked on some funky narcotics)?

3. Kanye left his concert to fly to were Kim was, abandoning his in progress concert; however, in this instance there has been no mention of Kim leaving NY to come to the aid of Kanye in CA.

ETA (interesting): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ast-event.html

4. This is Kanye's second outburst during a concert in the last week. With this newest one taking the cake, showing up almost 2-hours late, and going on a nearly 30-minute rant only 3-songs into the concert--also with Snoop live streaming his own comments live from the concert that Kanye was crazy out of his mind.

5. Kanye in his rant warned that something was coming, is this what he meant by that threat--that he was going to get out of his tour costing its promoters, tens of millions in profits and effectively ending his musical career?
    Last edited by Weston White; 11-22-2016 at 08:16 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

It is glaringly obvious what is happening. Kanye is starting to come out against the pervasive celebrity pedo ring, got kidnapped, and is now being tortured/"reprogrammed" against his will. This has happened to others.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

According to NBC the rapper
    No wonder I've never heard of him...

Who actually gives a $#@!?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    It is glaringly obvious what is happening. Kanye is starting to come out against the pervasive celebrity pedo ring, got kidnapped, and is now being tortured/"reprogrammed" against his will. This has happened to others.
    Yes, this is clearly the most logical and likely possibility.

I hope he pulls through. trump's victory has cleared the way for Kanye 2024.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Yes, this is clearly the most logical and likely possibility.
    It is undisputed that he has been kidnapped and is being rehabilitated (aka pumped full of drugs.)

You just have to connect the dots on the first assertion.
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I hope he pulls through. trump's victory has cleared the way for Kanye 2024.
    If Trump is not just a one off and instead we have reached the age of "reality" stars becoming our leaders, then I think the Dems would run a female. Maybe Bruce Jenner.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

So Reuters is reporting that Kanye is struggling with a 'Spiritual Crisis?' Not good.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-22-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Uncle Tom guilt

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast