Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Hospitalized After Controversial Comments

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    WTH does this mean?

Then, he turned to Jay Z: "Call me, brah, you still ain't call me. Jay Z, I know you got killas, please don't send them at my head. Just call me. Talk to me like a man."
    Well, Jay-Z is close friends with Hillary.

I think he's begging Jay-Z not to have Hillary suicide him.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Jones is close to securing him for his show. The world is going to burn.

Last edited by AuH20; 04-23-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

My life has changed!!!!

Oh, no....wait....

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My life has changed!!!!

Oh, no....wait....

Change rarely happens all at once.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

WTH is going on???

I still don't know who Kanye is or why I should care what he thinks.... and I'm only 40.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I still don't know who Kanye is or why I should care what he thinks.... and I'm only 40.
    Well I would start with this:

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ya, I know, I come from the "$#@! the police" millennial school of thought.. and he was right about the fake news media trying to fool everybody about Trump.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-25-2018 at 05:46 PM.

The left, and particularly leftist indoctrinated minorities, are losing their minds right now. They think he's a victim of mind control. They are running around in lockstep saying he's "in the sunken place." Which is apparently a reference to a movie where a black gentleman was under mind control.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Ya, I know, I come from the "$#@! the police" millennial school of thought.. and he was right about the fake news media trying to fool everybody about Trump.
    It's not that Trump is even some valuable prize, but the vanguard that opposes him is utterly repugnant. They literally embody the Borg from Star Trek.

WTH is going on???

I'm seeing people on Twitter claiming that an "okay" sign is a "White Supremacist Symbol." I think we are approaching stupidity critical mass, and I am still trying to work out whether we will have a deadly wave of stupid radiation, or a megaton detonation of stupid.

My prediction is that Kanye's credit line will be cut off. That's the way the game is played.

I remember that. I didn't know who he was then either.

There appears to be a possible narrative shift happening, where certain minority groups will come to realize truths, such as the KKK originated with the Democratic Party. It may become quite clear if even more corruption is revealed, that perhaps the DNC and it’s political powers are not in fact to the benefit of its voters.

Indeed I hope we see more parties.

God bless and protect our President.
    Last edited by TER; 04-25-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Not the official ADDIAS account!!

This stuff is so hilarious. I hope to see more of this and less horrible things happening.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    The left, and particularly leftist indoctrinated minorities, are losing their minds right now. They think he's a victim of mind control. They are running around in lockstep saying he's "in the sunken place." Which is apparently a reference to a movie where a black gentleman was under mind control.
    A white girl who pretended to be progressive took her black boyfriend home to the farm. They put him and other black people under mind control and auction them off to wealthy old white people to take over their body, and the black person goes into the sunken place.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...sunken%20place

Last edited by dannno; 04-25-2018 at 08:53 PM.

A white girl who pretended to be progressive took her black boyfriend home to the farm. They put him and other black people under mind control and auction them off to wealthy old white people to take over their body, and the black person goes into the sunken place.
    Now, is this anything like the David Chappelle skit where he is a blind black man who was raised with the belief that he is actually a white KKK leader?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    oh that is soo cute! I love it when people spell their fake names with a "y" in place of a proper "i". Makes me get all herpa derpa!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

There are 3 main types of black people who support Trump. The severely mentally, low IQ retarded ones (silk and silly), attention seekers and "Look at me white people, I am a different kind of black" black people. The thing with Kanye West is that he embodies all 3 kinds in one. Listen to him speak and you can tell that there isn't much going up stairs. He pretends to be some high and mighty woke intellectual but dissecting his words and you realize its all rubbish. He is attention seeking because of the public antics he does. GWB doesn't like black people, MTV award stun, twitter public rantings etc etc. And lastly he really wants to convince gullible white people that he is not the same and better than the black people who voted for Obama. He thinks that it makes him special to leave the dem plantation only to seek acceptance to the republican plantation. He is the kind of person who thinks that in a two party system, salvation achieved by pledging support to one of the parties.

The part that really baffles me is the fact that anyone is buying this scam, the white people especially who voted for Trump should reject him. He after all is a man who hates white people(but loves them when they are praising him and giving him money by buying his over priced shoes and crappy music), involved in interracial relationship and lastly is somewhat of a black nationalist. The man embodies everything you should hate about the world but for some reason none of that bothers you because he now kinda supports the Donald.

You know, if I came into an elevator, had a gun with 1 bullet and Kanye West and a cobra was thrown into the elevator, I will kill Kanye West and take my chances with the cobra. I am saying this as someone who is terrified of snakes.

Yep, F*ck that a**wipe

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    There are 3 main types of black people who support Trump. The severely mentally, low IQ retarded ones (silk and silly), attention seekers and "Look at me white people, I am a different kind of black" black people. The thing with Kanye West is that he embodies all 3 kinds in one. Listen to him speak and you can tell that there isn't much going up stairs. He pretends to be some high and mighty woke intellectual but dissecting his words and you realize its all rubbish. He is attention seeking because of the public antics he does. GWB doesn't like black people, MTV award stun, twitter public rantings etc etc. And lastly he really wants to convince gullible white people that he is not the same and better than the black people who voted for Obama. He thinks that it makes him special to leave the dem plantation only to seek acceptance to the republican plantation. He is the kind of person who thinks that in a two party system, salvation achieved by pledging support to one of the parties.

The part that really baffles me is the fact that anyone is buying this scam, the white people especially who voted for Trump should reject him. He after all is a man who hates white people(but loves them when they are praising him and giving him money by buying his over priced shoes and crappy music), involved in interracial relationship and lastly is somewhat of a black nationalist. The man embodies everything you should hate about the world but for some reason none of that bothers you because he now kinda supports the Donald.

You know, if I came into an elevator, had a gun with 1 bullet and Kanye West and a cobra was thrown into the elevator, I will kill Kanye West and take my chances with the cobra. I am saying this as someone who is terrified of snakes.

Yep, F*ck that a**wipe
    What a bunch of horse $#@!. Did you even listen to why he likes Trump? He hates the Democrats because they blame all of black people's problems on white people.. You see, they put out the narrative that black people had their resources stolen from Africa, their labor stolen through slavery and then discriminated against and through their oppression and only through that oppression white people were able to become wealthy.. and if white people weren't such horrible people, then black people would be rich too because of all the wealth that was stolen from them.

Kanye believes that black people need to stop focusing on racism and focus on themselves and improve themselves to they can become better and more prosperous. The opportunities for them are there. Focusing on racism and believing that they are owed something by white people is actually harming them.

It's really that simple, and he is absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Such violent hyperbole.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast