Thread: Boxer is anti Electoral College

Boxer is anti Electoral College

One would think a current senator who has been in congress for nearly 34 years, might have read the constitution and understand how it works. Mrs Boxer should know a law passed by congress can't change the constitutional way a president is elected. She might want to peek at how an amendment works when she's not too busy wasting time with this know-nothing and do-nothing bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politi...ion/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Call her Senator, she worked hard for that title.

Quote Originally Posted by agitator View Post
    I support CalExit so we will not have to .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    One would think a current senator who has been in congress for nearly 34 years, might have read the constitution and understand how it works. Mrs Boxer should know a law passed by congress can't change the constitutional way a president is elected. She might want to peek at how an amendment works when she's not too busy wasting time with this know-nothing and do-nothing bill.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politi...ion/index.html
    Once CalExit is in place it solves all of these problems . The popular vote winner will be the same as the electoral vote winner ea time .
    Do something Danke

That's ironic. Invalidating the electoral system on the basis of popular representation in turn dismisses the need for a senate.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

She's from commiefornia. If we abolish the EC then commiefornia will be King of this country. She's an idiot, but I gar-own-tee she knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I support CalExit so we will not have to .
    out of fn ammo. Yes. 1000 times yes. GTFO. Hey Commiefornia, check it out, if you secede you get to ban all the guns you want!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    out of fn ammo. Yes. 1000 times yes. GTFO. Hey Commiefornia, check it out, if you secede you get to ban all the guns you want!

My thoughts exactly . They will be free to ban anything they like .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Boxer is anti Electoral College Constitution
    FTFY.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She is an elected Rep of anti america by the anti america peoples that populate that area.Support CalExit .
    Do something Danke

Are there any eye rolling emojis?