Thread: Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop Grand Mal Seizure in its Tracks

Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop Grand Mal Seizure in its Tracks

Yeah. That's right. It's political news Mr. Sessions.

Watch Cannabis Nasal Spray Stop Grand Mal Seizure in its Tracks

Sounds like Oil + an emulsifier. Period. The end. What an AMAZING plant.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 11-21-2016 at 11:28 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is wonderful!

Let's hope people that were sternly against cannabis open their minds with videos like this.

It's been Chemical companies and Big pHARMa brainwashing that has been repeated for years that cannabis is bad.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

They actually make other drugs that would have prevented him from having the seizure in the first place.

No one actually cares about medical marijuana. They only want it as a gateway to recreation marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    They actually make other drugs that would have prevented him from having the seizure in the first place.
    No,, they don't..
    They make other rescue drugs that are not as effective and have unpleasant side effects.

and I have your number now,, you got my attention troll.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No,, they don't..
    They make other rescue drugs that are not as effective and have unpleasant side effects.

Sure they do. Here's a partial list of them:

https://www.drugs.com/condition/seiz...ophylaxis.html

Do you really think marijuana doesn't have side effects? The very reason people use it is for the side effect of getting high.

No one actually cares about medical marijuana. They only want it as a gateway to recreation marijuana.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Recreational smokers probably don't care about MM, you are right about that.

Anyone with the least bit of interest in medical science does give a damn.
    "I am a bird"

What an ignorant statement. You watch that video and then this is your comment? Yes MM LAWS can be a pathway for recreations LAWS, but hemp and hemp products have NOTHING to do with getting high. I know you're a Trump supporter so critical thinking and personal freedom aren't exactly your strong points, but this video is excellent progress.... and the legalization of marijuana is also progress since we're talking about it.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and even more tasteless
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I have seizures from time to time. The side effects from those drugs is worse then the seizures. Now a couple videos of a kid coming out of a sezuire means nothing to me. Assuming the kid lives all of them come out of seizures eventually. Show me some data that this actually works. Put it under a scientific study. There's a huge market for a product that would do what they claim. Just prove it.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No,, they don't..

Spoken for truth. As an epileptic myself, I have been on about every anti convulsive medicine out there; some of which had made me forget simple words when having a conversation, some of which made my extremities feel like 10,000lbs when I wasn't looking directly at them. Thankfully for me a left temporal lobectomy fixed me with a huge improvement in cognitive function and no more seizures 10 years later.

I am all for epileptics using THC, or anything else they would like to put in their body. I was very fortunate for how my case worked out, and some of the prescribed drugs I was given was far more potent than any so-called recreational drug I have put in my body.

Dude, you are totally $#@!ing clueless on this one. Get your head out of the establishment's ass. Ron Paul (who is a doctor) and Trump have both come out saying that they personally believe cannabis is an effective medicine for many conditions.

The drugs they make that prevent the seizures have far worse side effects and are horrible for your liver and kidneys - AND THEY DON'T WORK VERY WELL. Cannabis is non-toxic, safe and very effective. It is the most effective medicine for seizure patients.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Do you really think marijuana doesn't have side effects? The very reason people use it is for the side effect of getting high.
    Cannabis has no negative longterm side effects - the short term side effects are all positive as long as they are moderated by the user in a responsible way.

A big key here, though, is toxicity.. Cannabis is non-toxic, it is one of the least toxic substances in existence. Prescription drugs tend to have issues with toxicity.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump/Pence 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    I have seizures from time to time. The side effects from those drugs is worse then the seizures. Now a couple videos of a kid coming out of a sezuire means nothing to me. Assuming the kid lives all of them come out of seizures eventually. Show me some data that this actually works. Put it under a scientific study. There's a huge market for a product that would do what they claim. Just prove it.
    You can take CBDs, they are legal and won't get you high and will help prevent seizures. They come from cannabis. The state of Utah has even legalized CBDs for children who have seizures, FFS...

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can take CBDs, they are legal and won't get you high and will help prevent seizures. They come from cannabis. The state of Utah has even legalized CBDs for children who have seizures, FFS...
    I mix a High CBD with a Sativa for daily medication.

I have discontinued aspirin for my back pain.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You potheads are so sensitive. I've never seen so much red on this site as when I post something negative about drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Cannabis has no negative longterm side effects - the short term side effects are all positive as long as they are moderated by the user in a responsible way.

A big key here, though, is toxicity.. Cannabis is non-toxic, it is one of the least toxic substances in existence. Prescription drugs tend to have issues with toxicity.
    Sorry, but the evidence isn't there. There haven't been many good studies yet, due to the illicit nature of the drug, but early indications are that it's worse than we thought. We already know that it significantly lowers the IQs of those who start smoking as teenagers.

Sorry, but the evidence isn't there. There haven't been many good studies yet, due to the illicit nature of the drug, but early indications are that it's worse than we thought. We already know that it significantly lowers the IQs of those who start smoking as teenagers.
    There have been plenty of studies done to find out the harm that marijuana causes, and they still can't find much. The medical benefits have been studied much less. Dr. Sanjay Gupta was on Late Night just last week talking about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17tzofPSys

lol.. they have always used the argument that it makes you dumber, but that is BS propaganda. There are also studies that show it has no longterm effect on IQ, even after decades of heavy use.

But even if THC causes some developmental issues with teenagers, which I am very skeptical of since I have many friends who smoked herb as teenagers and they are all very smart, college educated folks.. one of them has a PhD in Neurobiology, several others have PhDs (including one in math) and master's degrees (bio-chem) and one of them is the Principal of a very good K-12 school - notice I haven't mentioned any BS liberal arts degrees... But even if it does cause issues, that would come from heavy THC ingestion. The bulk of the medicinal benefits come from the CBDs. I can tell you know very little about the topic, but I recommend you learn about the endo-cannabinoid system in the human body and all of the systems that it regulates. CBDs are naturally produced by the body, and the more you ingest the better your body is able to regulate things from hormone production to metabolism and really almost all of the systems in your body use CBDs to communicate. If you have more CBDs, these systems just work better. That is why it has such great medicinal value and treats literally dozens of conditions very well.

Some strains like hemp and specially bread strains like Charlotte’s Web have high CBD and low THC content. Most strains are bred to have high THC content, for recreational use. This is not the plant's fault. But honestly, THC is fine, if you regulate its use responsibly, it has some medicinal benefits as well - even if you don't regulate it responsibly, it isn't dangerous. You might not get a lot done if you over-do it, but it isn't dangerous. You can also get a LOT done if you ingest it in a responsible manner.

It's also very intellectually disingenuous to say "it's worse than we thought" and then say that if you smoke it during a certain period in your life, your IQ will not be as high - because all of the propaganda that has been out there for many many decades describes much, much worse than just that - but that is not the reality.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-21-2016 at 08:53 PM.

Bull.

You know nothing
    and are spouting the lies of he media.

Fact is,, Cannabis increases brain function. Grows new pathways.. and more that is yet to be known.

It has been proven beneficial for Epilepsy,, for MS and Muscular dystrophy.

I use it for anti-depressant and chronic pain relief.

Several old timers use it for arthritis.

What you don't know could fill a week long miniseries.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

You potheads are so sensitive. I've never seen so much red on this site as when I post something negative about drugs.
    But you're OK with Big Pharma drugs that do kill people.

Cannabis is safe and should never have been made illegal- it was to stop Hemp, a non drug, which is stronger than steel and is better than cotton, and makes oil that doesn't deplete the planet.

Can't have that now, can we? What would Big Oil do?

A few years ago, the doctors in L.A. went on strike and guess what? The death rate went down.
    There is no spoon.

Cannabis legalization is the one small victory Liberty has . You deserved every token of displeasure you receive..
    You asked for it.

The Plant is a true Gift..

Prohibiting it was a true evil.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom