Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constitutional Carry in NH

Nice! Big fan of constitutional carry. Hunters and target shooters shouldn't need a license to do so. I assume that's what this bill does.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Influence? Maybe but this same language passed only to be vetoed the previous 2 years. NRA and GOA also did stuff. None of these efforts were needed because the efforts by those in NH were so impressive, but it was still nice. What I believe NAGR specifically did is encourage NH residents to sign online petitions. Each petition was a whole page. Then the petitions were printed up and handed to the NH House Criminal Justice Committee during the hearing all at once. It was a huge stack.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 02-26-2017 at 07:19 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12