Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Actors heckle Pence about "diversity", the same group who had a casting call for "no whites"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm so glad people are unanimously standing up for Mike Pence in this thread. He's a great American and should never suffer such an indignity. Shame on that crowd and those singers and actors for being so rude. They clearly don't understand the gravity of Pence's new role. AFAIC, uppity artists should be the first to go when we MAGA.

Disclaimer: I can't stand Hamilton - the musical or the man. Miranda is a sycophantic collectivist bootlicker. He and his musical deserve cat calls and ridicule. But Mike "Dick Cheney's my mentor" Pence deserves the waterboarding he himself so vigorously encourages. Good for anybody who calls Pence out in public for anything at all in the next 4-8 years.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Every day I am taking more and more delight at watching these special snowflakes becoming un-manufactured.

Nice to know what the love and tolerance and inclusiveness crowd really thinks of me.

Agreed. But hey man, you knew what they thought of us all along, didn't you? It's not like they made any effort to keep it a secret.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Agreed. But hey man, you knew what they thought of us all along, didn't you? It's not like they made any effort to keep it a secret.
    No...honestly I didn't.

Yeah sure, I figured there were some cranks on the fringes as is always the case, and it could be argued I'm one of those myself.

But this complete, unhinged, frothing at the mouth, "kill the white devils" response is more than a little unsettling.

I'm now convinced, more than ever, that this nation needs to be dissolved, and broken down into individual states or even smaller subdivisions.

The center has not held.

With people who take this silliness seriously, when does it cross the line from silly to serious mental illness?
    Anyone who takes it seriously is already mentally ill. Seriously.
    "The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Anyone who takes it seriously is already mentally ill. Seriously.

Now THAT was good.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Apparently the fellow who actually delivered the hectoring has had a bunch of racist and misogynistic past tweets that he posted dug up.

Fool.

Don't post $#@! like that under your own name on the internet.

‘Hamilton’ Star Who Lectured Pence Under Fire for ‘Racist,’ ‘Sexist’ Tweets

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...sexist-tweets/

Hamilton actor Brandon Victor Dixon, who lectured Vice President-elect Mike Pence Friday from the Broadway stage about fears of bigotry under a Trump presidency, is under intense fire for sexually suggestive tweets some social media users have called racist and sexist.

In a March 2012 tweet, Dixon wrote, “St. Patty’s day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys.”

St. Patty's day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys. @ reesewaters#seasonsgreetings

— Brandon Victor Dixon March 17, 2012
    In June 2013, Dixon responded to a Twitter user’s tweet about how professional football players used to simply play on Sundays, have casual sex, and get paid.

KASLAWRENCE the problem is ho's aren't what they used to be. If ho game would step up, cats wouldn't get distracted.

— Brandon Victor Dixon June 27, 2013
    Dixon referred to a woman as a “ho,” often considered a degrading term.

In July 2013, Dixon retweeted a user’s sexually-charged tweet in an apparent reference to Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman in 2012.

“@ jleefilm: 4 every racist comment I get about Trayvon Im going 2 turn 1 white married suburban housewife & mother n2 a jump off” The. Best.

— Brandon Victor Dixo July 18, 2013
    The phrase “jump off,” is a euphemism for a casual sex partner.

After Dixon’s tweets resurfaced, some social media users saw them as a glorification of sexual assault and racism against white people.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-21-2016 at 11:27 PM.

Stoopid forum software...sorry brandon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently the fellow who actually delivered the hectoring has had a bunch of racist and misogynistic past tweets that he posted dug up.

Fool.

Don't post $#@! like that under your own name on the internet.

‘Hamilton’ Star Who Lectured Pence Under Fire for ‘Racist,’ ‘Sexist’ Tweets

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...sexist-tweets/

Hamilton actor Brandon Victor Dixon, who lectured Vice President-elect Mike Pence Friday from the Broadway stage about fears of bigotry under a Trump presidency, is under intense fire for sexually suggestive tweets some social media users have called racist and sexist.

In a March 2012 tweet, Dixon wrote, “St. Patty’s day weekend is like Christmas for black dudes who like white chicks. Happy holidays boys.”

In June 2013, Dixon responded to a Twitter user’s tweet about how professional football players used to simply play on Sundays, have casual sex, and get paid.

Dixon referred to a woman as a “ho,” often considered a degrading term.

In July 2013, Dixon retweeted a user’s sexually-charged tweet in an apparent reference to Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, who was shot and killed by George Zimmerman in 2012.

The phrase “jump off,” is a euphemism for a casual sex partner.

After Dixon’s tweets resurfaced, some social media users saw them as a glorification of sexual assault and racism against white people.
    Hello Reap, meet Sow. You two should really get acquainted.

First off , if Pence was here he would tell you he does not care . Just because I do not always agree with him does not mean he does not have way more class than any liberal .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Hello Reap, meet Sow. You two should really get acquainted.
    I am really enjoying this...

First red flag is that the play is Hamilton worship. Fail.

Police: Woman Pickpocketed People Waiting For ‘Hamilton’ Stars Outside Richard Rodgers Theatre

November 27, 2016 11:59 PM

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/...on-pickpocket/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police on Sunday were searching for a woman they said pickpocketed multiple people who were outside waiting to see the performers from the Broadway smash “Hamilton” in Midtown.
    Between May 25 and Nov. 6, six people reported having their property removed as they waited for the stars of “Hamilton” outside the Richard Rodgers Theatre, 226 W. 46th St.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12