View Poll Results: What statement lines up the best with your thoughts on pizzagate?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, not at all.

4 7.84%
  • Half truth, minor persons mentioned might be pedophiles. No evidence.

5 9.80%
  • True, higher up people are complicit in rape, murder of children. Podestas, clintons, Obama.

27 52.94%
  • True, only way to get to the top in the west. 90% of our elite are murderous satanic pedophiles.

8 15.69%
  • I don't know, I don't care, Too tired of conspiracies.

7 13.73%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you believe in the pizzagate scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. I've been to Comet and the ping pong area in the back is pretty eerie when there's no one there. I always had a weird vibe about the place that's all I'll say about that.

Also what are you doing you need to hit the books! Good luck!
    Oh, and it's in the OTHER thread, not this one. Didn't realize this was the poll thread.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Fvckers.
    yep, reddit shows its true colors. They've effectively engaged in full censorship. Doubleplus bad.
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 12-01-2016 at 03:21 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    Wait...what??
    Here's the video, I'm pretty sure it's the original. I honestly don't know what to think about this. Skeptics might say that someone is trolling.... but it was uploaded in 2007. TBH I'm not sure if it's possible to add a different audio track later yet still keep the original upload date. I have a youtube channel, and when I've tried editing a video through the youtube editor, it created a new video. But I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Here's the video, I'm pretty sure it's the original. I honestly don't know what to think about this. Skeptics might say that someone is trolling.... but it was uploaded in 2007. TBH I'm not sure if it's possible to add a different audio track later yet still keep the original upload date. I have a youtube channel, and when I've tried editing a video through the youtube editor, it created a new video. But I don't know.

Thanks, I'm unable to play audio now but will try later.

Look closely at 0:37. Between the passing of two dark cars (the second a convertible), there's clearly a kid being dragged along by the passerby male adult. The kid is waving his arm around in an unruly fashion. He looks just about the size and age to produce a voice like the one we're hearing. Naw, couldn't be.

Okay, if for some reason you don't think it's that kid (!?!?!?)

A. The recording is mono, so there's no way to localize the sound of the kid.
    B. At 1:00, one of the ping pong players gives a "Heyyy" at the top of his lungs. He's about the same volume as the kid, more echo-y and more indistinct like you'd expect from lower frequencies.
    C. You can't hear the sound of the ping pong ball at all.

I'm going to presume it's a boy just because the voice strikes me that way. From the sound of the kid, his parents are also apparently in close proximity or were a short time previously (he seems to be yelling "Dad" and "Mommy". This indicates that the kid is probably moderate distance away, maybe closer than Comet Pizza. If he is in Comet, he's right at the front door or at an open window. Those don't seem like prudent places to carry out the kind of thing the pizzagaters have dreamed up.

But that's only if you don't think it's the clearly visible kid who's doing the yelling.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Look closely at 0:37. Between the passing of two dark cars (the second a convertible), there's clearly a kid being dragged along by the passerby male adult. The kid is waving his arm around in an unruly fashion. He looks just about the size and age to produce a voice like the one we're hearing. Naw, couldn't be.

Okay, if for some reason you don't think it's that kid (!?!?!?)

A. The recording is mono, so there's no way to localize the sound of the kid.
    B. At 1:00, one of the ping pong players gives a "Heyyy" at the top of his lungs. He's about the same volume as the kid, more echo-y and more indistinct like you'd expect from lower frequencies.
    C. You can't hear the sound of the ping pong ball at all.

I'm going to presume it's a boy just because the voice strikes me that way. From the sound of the kid, his parents are also apparently in close proximity or were a short time previously (he seems to be yelling "Dad" and "Mommy". This indicates that the kid is probably moderate distance away, maybe closer than Comet Pizza. If he is in Comet, he's right at the front door or at an open window. Those don't seem like prudent places to carry out the kind of thing the pizzagaters have dreamed up.

But that's only if you don't think it's the clearly visible kid who's doing the yelling.
    That point was brought up in the comments section of the video, and addressed. I'm not buying it. 1) The body language of that kid does not match the voice at all. 2) The yelling can be heard long before the kid and parents walk by, and also almost 30 seconds after. So it seems to be coming from Comet. 3) There are other strange things about the video. The guy who uploaded it, Frank Winstead, made some serious allegations against Alefantis, including accusing him of encouraging rape and murder. He did that 9 years before pizzagate. Why would he make accusations like that? At the time, people called him crazy. Now his accusations are being looked at in a different light.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I believe this video is genuine or proves something. I'm just saying I don't buy your take on it.

I'm not saying that I believe this video is genuine or proves something.
    That's way more consideration than is the norm for discussions about this. Thanks.

As for me, who knows what's going on with that kid? The mono mic on the camera is not directional. The passersby are walking slowly enough that a cardioid mic would pick a high-pitched kids voice up for quite a distance to either side without much attenuation. In fact, it could be louder at the side than center which it's not in this case. Unfortunately, it's mono. Stereo would clinch it one way or another.

Is the kid autistic, or hyper after an ice cream cone? (that's not code BTW) You get an onscreen total of probably less than a second where the kid is actually visible. How can one even say anything about body language?

Here's an interview with one of the two ping pong players -
    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/n...yer-speaks-out

And here's the account of Winstead vs. Alefantis -
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/raw...eats_at_p.html

The "murders and rapes" comments referred to how Winstead didn't want his neighborhood to turn into Adams Morgan (which he alludes to directly), a seedy nightlife spot in DC. Here's an article about crime in Adams Morgan from shortly before Winstead's outrage about late night street partying by college students - http://dc.urbanturf.com/articles/new...han_anacostia/

If Winstead heard the screams of an unknown child coming out of Comet, wouldn't he have brought that up at some point? He had no problem during a loss of composure calling Alefantis a liar and a profiteer. Why would he hold back about nastier stuff?

Most ironically, the whole battle was about stupid zoning bullcrap. Any self-respecting RPF member should be imploring that Alefantis should be able to open his business any time he wants and do anything he wants on his property (with the usual NAP exceptions).
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

2) The yelling can be heard long before the kid and parents walk by, and also almost 30 seconds after. So it seems to be coming from Comet.
    See my comment above about the cardioid mic. Also, why wouldn't it be down the sidewalk from the mic, in a building behind the mic, or in a parked car with the windows down. It's clearly a warm night in a busy pedestrian area. I'm not saying it's not coming from Comet, but I challenge the assumption that "It seems to be coming from Comet." All of these are WAY more likely explanations than that somebody left a window or the front door open at Comet while raping a kid near the front of the establishment. The kid is as loud or louder than the "Heyyy" boisterously hollered by the ping pong player.

But the kid walking by in front of the ping pong game waving his arm while his Dad drags him along half-unwillingly is the most obvious explanation of all.
    Last edited by undergroundrr; 12-01-2016 at 06:52 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    this video is nothing, it could just be an unruly kid who is refusing to leave or something.

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    See my comment above about the cardioid mic. Also, why wouldn't it be down the sidewalk from the mic, in a building behind the mic, or in a parked car with the windows down. It's clearly a warm night in a busy pedestrian area. I'm not saying it's not coming from Comet, but I challenge the assumption that "It seems to be coming from Comet." All of these are WAY more likely explanations than that somebody left a window or the front door open at Comet while raping a kid near the front of the establishment. The kid is as loud or louder than the "Heyyy" boisterously hollered by the ping pong player.

But the kid walking by in front of the ping pong game waving his arm while his Dad drags him along half-unwillingly is the most obvious explanation of all.
    Check this out underground. The title is a misnomer (not directly related to pizzagate) it sounds like its from a case in the UK but all of the telltale signs are there
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 12-02-2016 at 01:25 AM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/1...g-friday-.html

I think Obama spent about $65,000 of the tax-payers money flying in
    pizza/dogs from Chicago for a private party at the White House not long
    ago, assume we are using the same channels?

Do you believe in the pizzagate scandal?
    I am not able to vote in the poll, as there is no swordfish option ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlVNW-s7bvM
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Which one do I choose if I think that there are members of the elite who are involved in pedo rings, but that pizzagate itself is a bunch of $#@!?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    Which one do I choose if I think that there are members of the elite who are involved in pedo rings, but that pizzagate itself is a bunch of $#@!?
    The watches too much mainstream media option.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456