Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Native Americans Offer Amnesty to 220 Million Undocumented Whites

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Actually many early civilizations, in the Americas, were from the ME & Asia.
    What I said was correct. But it's also true that some Jewish blood got mixed into American Indians. Other than that I don't know what could be considered Middle East.
    I am the spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The United States was a radical departure from what previously existed and marked the largest surge in standards of living secularism, immorality and manufacture of taxpayers in world history. Progress The decline of humanity was stagnant for 1500 years before the United States.
    Fixed that for you.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Constitution was patterned after the Iroquois Nation- learn a little history instead of reading Ayn Rand.
    I haven't researched it yet myself, but I've heard American Indians had sophisticated libertarian civilizations before we arrived. After slaughters and diseases they were scattered and dwindled and severely regressed into more of a "barbaric" way of life.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20
    Stone-age Europeans were the first to set foot on North America, beating American Indians by some 10,000 years, new archaeological evidence suggests.
    That was before the aliens made babies with the cro-mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    That was before the aliens made babies with the cro-mags.
    That was likely 200,000 years ago. Or at least 80,000 years ago. Stone Age Europeans? I'd need to look that up, the earliest migration I can recall was from Europe to the US across an ice bridge circa 26,000-28,000 years ago.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you think that has anything to do with your granddaughters twerking?
    Much more dignified:

All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    That was likely 200,000 years ago. Or at least 80,000 years ago. Stone Age Europeans? I'd need to look that up, the earliest migration I can recall was from Europe to the US across an ice bridge circa 26,000-28,000 years ago.
    I don't know if it was that long ago. Somewhere I read there was a big leap in human "abilities" around 8000-10,000 years ago. We pretty much leaped from hunting/gathering to Sumeria and ancient India.

I like the 10,000 year theory.

Fixed that for you.

This chart settles the issue.

http://www.aei.org/publication/the-m...w-it-happened/
    Human progress is almost entirely the result of the decisions made by the Founders of this country. Most of world still lives in poverty. The countries that have higher standards of living have implemented the ideas of property rights of the United States.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 11-19-2016 at 12:50 PM.

The Constitution was patterned after the Iroquois Nation- learn a little history instead of reading Ayn Rand.
    Oh. My mistake. I missed where Indians were capitalists and had a sophisticated view of property rights.

This chart settles the issue. http://www.aei.org/publication/the-m...w-it-happened/

Human progress is almost entirely the result of the decisions made by the Founders of this country. Most of world still lives in poverty. The countries that have higher standards of living have implemented the ideas of property rights of the United States.
    your link is broken.

That chart actually supports the point I was making - i.e. the manufacture of taxpayers and the birth of a new empire.

Humans need food and shelter. Everything else is a distraction.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    your link is broken.

That chart actually supports the point I was making - i.e. the manufacture of taxpayers and the birth of a new empire.
    Or the acceleration of state violence that coincided with the creation of the nation-state and the industrial revolution. But at least we get caturdays.

-Albert Camus

That is ridiculous and has to be a joke. Indians did not believe property rights. The Indians of the 18th and 19th were savages.

Whites brought capitalism and created the first morally legitimate country in the history of the world. Indians have no claim to the United States and should be thankful that they have the opportunity to live in civilization. Having to pay taxes is infinitely preferable to the existence Indians would have if the whites did not populate the country.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
    -Albert Camus

They are a conquered people, they can't offer anyone anything. I hope the same doesn't happen to my own people.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Ummmm... Nobody in power or in the educational system espouses the view I am expressing. Who would I be a useful idiot for? The useful idiot would be those who take the progressive view that the evil white man somehow made things worse contrary to every shred of evidence.

I don't know if it was that long ago. Somewhere I read there was a big leap in human "abilities" around 8000-10,000 years ago. We pretty much leaped from hunting/gathering to Sumeria and ancient India.

I like the 10,000 year theory.
    That was us getting back on our feet after the Deluge nearly wiped out the human race.
    I am the spoon.

Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Ummmm... Nobody in power or in the educational system espouses the view I am expressing. Who would I be a useful idiot for? The useful idiot would be those who take the progressive view that the evil white man somehow made things worse contrary to every shred of evidence.
    The world is larger than the educational system. Ask yourself who benefits from American Exceptionalism.
    -Albert Camus

It is true , whites brought a view of property that was worse . That view is that much of your property belongs to govt and if you do not pay property tax , all of your property belongs to govt . This is very , very unenlightened and should not be rewarded as superior but instead accepted as evil , Godless , failed and ignorant .
    Do something Danke

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While some may have a certain pride and glee in these Godless , evil beliefs it does not mean the more wise should reward them for bad behavior by pretending they are bright.
    Do something Danke

What I said was correct. But it's also true that some Jewish blood got mixed into American Indians. Other than that I don't know what could be considered Middle East.
    Ancient Siberia seems to be a major factor in Indian history.

Said this elsewhere, but a good friend who is Tungva Indian had his DNA done and found he was about 95% Ainu.

Blew his mind.
    There is no spoon.

I haven't researched it yet myself, but I've heard American Indians had sophisticated libertarian civilizations before we arrived. After slaughters and diseases they were scattered and dwindled and severely regressed into more of a "barbaric" way of life.
    Very true.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    eh...
    Who began the practice of “scalping” in U.S. history?
    Jerry Anderson August 4, 2016 Comments Off on Who began the practice of “scalping” in U.S. history?

One of the myths of American history is that “scalping” was a vicious and brutal practice invented by Native Americans to terrorize early settlers. This is not true, because scalping predated by nearly 2000 years of world history the arrival of Europeans in the New World. Actually, it was an old EUROPEAN tradition brought to the New World and used in an attempt to rid the continent of the Native American presence. Early Dutch and English settlers were offered a monetary reward for the killing of Native Americans. But how could one prove that one had killed a Native American unless you brought the body to a government official? This was a very difficult thing to do, roads and travel being slow, tedious and primitive at the time.

It was decided that the scalp of a Native American, a very identifiable part of their appearance, would suffice to claim the “scalp bounty” offered to any white person who killed a Native American. The practice so enraged the native tribes of early America that they retaliated in kind against white settlers with much ferocity and, over time, it was forgotten that the Europeans were the ones who had begun the practice in the first place. It became a stereotype in the propaganda war against the native inhabitants of the continent, proving to generations of white settlers and homesteaders the cruelty and sub-human behavior of a people who deserved extermination.

White scalping victim on the American Great Plains, post Civil War. Scalping was used as proof that Native Americans were sub-human and deserved extermination. Conveniently forgotten was the fact that white/European settlers had introduced the practice to North America in the 17th century.

During the struggle between the French and British for control of North America (1600s to 1763) each side actually paid their Indian allies to attack the settlers of the enemy and bring back their scalps. A “scalp bounty” was paid for all scalps (men, women, children, young and old) delivered as evidence of a life taken. White Europeans, then, encouraged the practice of scalping for monetary gain. Later, the dehumanizing propaganda of the 19th century convinced public opinion in the United States that this practice was proof of the need to eliminate Native Americans from western lands. Americans had forgotten their own history and the role they had played in creating the practice in the first place. It should also be noted that the British paid a “scalp bounty” to their Indian allies for attacking American settlers on the edges of the frontier during the American Revolution. They used scalping as weapon of terror.
    http://www.historyspaces.com/odditie...n-u-s-history/
    There is no spoon.

Ancient Siberia seems to be a major factor in Indian history.

Said this elsewhere, but a good friend who is Tungva Indian had his DNA done and found he was about 95% Ainu.

Blew his mind.
    Ah. Didn't know Siberia was Middle East.
    I am the spoon.

That is ridiculous and has to be a joke. Indians did not believe property rights. The Indians of the 18th and 19th were savages.

Whites brought capitalism and created the first morally legitimate country in the history of the world. Indians have no claim to the United States and should be thankful that they have the opportunity to live in civilization. Having to pay taxes is infinitely preferable to the existence Indians would have if the whites did not populate the country.
    Right. Because this was built by highly sophisticted termites.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ah. Didn't know Siberia was Middle East.
    Sorry- didn't mean to imply that- my bad.

Siberia's history and mixture of ethnic people is very interesting, from Mongols to Slavic, and much more- seems to be connected with Iranian history as well.

Tried to answer this earlier but the site went crazy on me and I had to quit.
    Last edited by Ender; 11-19-2016 at 07:18 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Serbia's history and mixture of ethnic people is very interesting, from Mongols to Slavic, and much more- seems to be connected with Iranian history as well.

Serbia or Siberia?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Serbia or Siberia?
    Siberia! Grrrrr.......
    There is no spoon.

Siberia's history and mixture of ethnic people is very interesting, from Mongols to Slavic, and much more- seems to be connected with Iranian history as well.

The site went crazy when Rand tanked and some folks decided to pimp Trump as a "liberty candidate." Take 1 trillion dollars and throw it against the wall and see what sticks? WTF? Off topic I know but....you mentioned the site going crazy so....
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The site went crazy when Rand tanked and some folks decided to pimp Trump as a "liberty candidate." Take 1 trillion dollars and throw it against the wall and see what sticks? WTF? Off topic I know but....you mentioned the site going crazy so....
    I know what sticks . Stupid sticks and difficult to be rid of it . 1 trillion .Good Lord .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast