Thread: Yahoo Finance: "Donald Trump Will Inherit a Robust Economy"

Yahoo Finance: "Donald Trump Will Inherit a Robust Economy"

Ha! Ha! You can't make this stuff up! Since 2009 we've borrowed 10 trillion, printed 3.5 trillion, kept rates at 0% and ran 500 billion annual trade deficits. We're bleeding more red ink than any country in history. Maybe combined. All for GDP growth around 2% and trending lower.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/donal...190108958.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Bwa ha ha ha har har de har har!

11 Very Depressing Economic Realities That Donald Trump Will Inherit From Barack Obama
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...t-barack-obama

#1 Nearly 7 out of every 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. That means that about two-thirds of the country is essentially living paycheck to paycheck at this moment.

#2 Reuters is reporting that U.S. mall investors are poised to lose “billions” of dollars as the “retail apocalypse” in this nation deepens.

#3 Credit card delinquencies have hit the highest level that we have seen since 2012.

#4 Approximately 35 percent of all Americans have a debt that is at least 180 days past due.

#5 The rate of homeownership has fallen for eight years in a row and is now hovering near a 50 year low.

Full list on link.

---

If this is their definition of doing well, I will hate to see their definition of "all $#@!ed up"!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

11 Very Depressing Economic Realities That Donald Trump Will Inherit From Barack Obama

#1 Nearly 7 out of every 10 Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. That means that about two-thirds of the country is essentially living paycheck to paycheck at this moment.

#2 Reuters is reporting that U.S. mall investors are poised to lose “billions” of dollars as the “retail apocalypse” in this nation deepens.

#3 Credit card delinquencies have hit the highest level that we have seen since 2012.

#4 Approximately 35 percent of all Americans have a debt that is at least 180 days past due.

#5 The rate of homeownership has fallen for eight years in a row and is now hovering near a 50 year low.

Full list on link.

---

If this is their definition of doing well, I will hate to see their definition of "all $#@!ed up"!
    They look at "not having savings" as not having a savings account. It does not include any other assets. By their definition I have no savings either yet I have a couple hundred thousand.

Credit deliquencies?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Agreed. $1000 is savings isn't really savings. It just means something is getting ready to break down.

...and the Ministry of Truth is bewildered that Trump won.

.....echooooooooooo....
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Ha! Ha! You can't make this stuff up! Since 2009 we've borrowed 10 trillion, printed 3.5 trillion, kept rates at 0% and ran 500 billion annual trade deficits. We're bleeding more red ink than any country in history. Maybe combined. All for GDP growth around 2% and trending lower.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/donal...190108958.html
    Yeah the 2 percent growth has been most unimpressive considering thats it until the next downturn .

I'm enjoying a robust economy. I did a meet/greet with 3 new adds today. I love when I exceed a new clients hope and she tells everyone in her church.

And let the propaganda begin!

Robust, lol.

This time around the propagandists are inoculating the public with bull$#@! ahead of time.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Yeah the 2 percent growth has been most unimpressive considering thats it until the next downturn .
    With the amount of stimulus that we've blown thru we should have double digit GDP growth.

But to me the real problem is the accumulation of debt from the stimulus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    And let the propaganda begin!

Robust, lol.

This time around the propagandists are inoculating the public with bull$#@! ahead of time.
    When we get the next crash every headline will basically read: "Economy was great until Trump, Republicans and Capitalism Wrecked It!"

The medias are fakes and liars. This election should've illustrated that plainly to those still asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.