Thread: Jimmy Dore Breaks Down Trump's 4D Chess Game

Jimmy Dore Breaks Down Trump's 4D Chess Game

He can't wait until Trump surrounds himself with so many goons that Democrats take charge again in 4 years. Or maybe not Democrats, since I think Dore said that he's no longer a Democrat after the Bernie scandals.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

You're Still Crying Wolf (About Trump)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-(About-Trump)
    Last edited by dannno; 11-17-2016 at 01:12 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I sorta get what he's saying, I don't see it happening any way differently than 2008.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Didn't he spit on Alex Jones?

Banned

Blog Entries
    talks about racism, while showing headlines more like misogyny, because there are no racist headlines. Then calls Bannon an anti-semite.... ..something Alan Dershowitz says is absolutely not true, and ADL has retracted. Let's not forget Trumps son in law is Jewish, and Trump claims to be very pro-Israel (which sucks, IMHO).

So, more nonsense, not because Dore has no sense, but because Dore is just a media parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    talks about racism, while showing headlines more like misogyny, because there are no racist headlines. Then calls Bannon an anti-semite.... ..something Alan Dershowitz says is absolutely not true, and ADL has retracted. Let's not forget Trumps son in law is Jewish, and Trump claims to be very pro-Israel (which sucks, IMHO).

So, more nonsense, not because Dore has no sense, but because Dore is just a media parrot.
    Are U triggered bro?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Are U triggered bro?
    no.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.