Thread: Trump Considering Ted Cruz For Attorney General

Trump Considering Ted Cruz For Attorney General

"The news is somewhat unexpected as the two have had a strained, at time vicious, relationship to say the least: after a hostile primary race between Cruz and Trump, where the president-elect nicknamed Cruz “Lyin’ Ted.” Cruz while the Texan senator retaliated by calling Trump a "pathological liar", a "narcissist", "serial philanderer", "utterly amoral" and a "sniveling coward", not to mention the infamous spat at the RNC where Cruz failed to openly endorse Trump (who two months ago said "I don't want his endorsement"), Cruz appeared to reconcile in September when Cruz said that "After Many Months Of Prayer I Have Decided I Will Vote For Donald Trump." That may have been sufficient for Trump."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...torney-general

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is all too weird. Was Germany in the 1930's this entertaining?

Strange days, friends.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

the OP is jealous because Trump didn't consider him for toilet cleaning duty in the WH.....

I heard the idea floated around of Cruz for Supreme court, when the time comes.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Thank you for keeping us informed of baseless rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    the OP is jealous because Trump didn't consider him for toilet cleaning duty in the WH.....
    I'de rather clean the toilet than be the presidents official ass licker.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Ill let you know as soon as your official news station posts it. CNN right?

Hasn't Zero Hedge been pretty pro-Trump?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All these so-called rumors might just be the Bush cabal media trying to wag the dog. Of course I don' trust the Rockefeller Republican Trump as far as I could throw him so would not be surprised in the least bit if he does load up his cabinet with Rockefeller/Bush appointees.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Disgustingly PRO THUMP

Just another way to keep his father from facing charges for killing JFK!

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    Still baseless rumors

As long as the weirdo prosecutes Clinton and friends - even if it would be for some selfish weirdo narcissist reasons.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

I'll go out on a limb and guess that this is the best option being seriously discussed. Better than the Ghoul.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ron Paul for Texas Senate!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Still baseless rumors
    Your starting to sound like a true Hillary supporter.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Best idea so far was Kobach. At least put Dems on notice and start dumping American coffins on their doorstep by illegals.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Kobach is what Drudge is linking to:

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...114950423.html

Makes more sense than Cruz.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    I'de rather clean the toilet than be the presidents official ass licker.
    i'll put a good word in for you....

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scm View Post
    Your starting to sound like a true Hillary supporter.
    Still baseless rumors