Thread: Idea For Rand's Presidental Campaign Committee

Idea For Rand's Presidental Campaign Committee

I was thinking early today that trump may not live up to the promise he made to the people (though most were ridiculous, and the ones he will live up to were not directed to the people anyways) I wanted to through out there a nugget I thought would be great for signs and adds and other such things. I apoloigies in advance if the idea has already been thrown out there by smarter people than I.

Rand Paul
    20/20
    Hindsight, Foresight, Insight

and one can expand upon the definitions of each that which relates to Rand's time in the Senate.

I know his term will not end until 2022, but consider that the next presidential election cycle is the only one Rand (or any optometrist) could use it in any campaign...EVER! Assuming next Messiah doesn't try to reset the calendar. ha ha.

Tags: 2020 liberty campaigns, 20/20 vision, Hindsight, Foresight, Insight

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's see how the next few years go before determinign whether or not a primary challenge would be wise.
    Stop believing stupid things

Of Course

It's too early to make that decision. I just wanted to know is it a worth campaign slogan? Would his committee go with it if he did?

Make America great again, but for real this time
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul