Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 2803

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Acts 2:38 - KJV

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colossians 4:5-6 - KJV

Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time. Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 9:10 - KJV

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee:
    for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Proverbs 11:18

The wicked worketh a deceitful work:
    but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

Psalm 139:13-14

For thou hast possessed my reins:
    thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
    marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well.

Titus 2:11-12

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.

Ezekiel 3:17 | KJV

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Matthew 7:15 - KJV

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Luke 24:6-7

He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again.

Titus 2:11-12

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world.

Isaiah 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud,
    thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins:
    return unto me;
    for I have redeemed thee.

Proverbs 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
    but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Matthew 16:26

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Jeremiah 32:17

Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.

Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God is pure:
    he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Ephesians 4:32

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    James 3:17 - KJV

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

2 Peter 3:8

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

John 16:7

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Romans 8:38-39

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Proverbs 27:12

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself;
    but the simple pass on, and are punished.

1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

John 17:24

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Psalm 62:6

He only is my rock and my salvation:
    he is my defence; I shall not be moved.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Timothy 2:5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 17:7-8

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord,
    and whose hope the Lord is.
    For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters,
    and that spreadeth out her roots by the river,
    and shall not see when heat cometh,
    but her leaf shall be green;
    and shall not be careful in the year of drought,
    neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Proverbs 18:2

A fool hath no delight in understanding,
    but that his heart may discover itself.

1 Peter 2:16

As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.

Proverbs 11:2

When pride cometh, then cometh shame:
    but with the lowly is wisdom.

1 Timothy 3:16

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:
    God was manifest in the flesh,
    justified in the Spirit,
    seen of angels,
    preached unto the Gentiles,
    believed on in the world,
    received up into glory.

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast