Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)
    10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revelation 3:14 (KJV)
    14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Romans 14:8 (KJV)
    8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

2 Corinthians 7:1 (KJV)
    7 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Corinthians 10:17-18 (KJV)
    17 But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
    18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Philippians 1:21 (KJV)
    21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 John 5:12 (KJV)
    12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Psalm 16:8 (KJV)
    8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 42:8 (KJV)
    8 Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.

Romans 8:32 (KJV)
    32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Psalm 94:18-19 (KJV)
    18 When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.
    19 In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.

Psalm 116:1-2 (KJV)
    116 I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
    2 Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

Psalm 119:165 (KJV)
    165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Romans 12:4-5 (KJV)
    4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
    5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 26:3 (KJV)
    3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 6:29 (KJV)
    29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

Galatians 3:28 (KJV)
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:19 (KJV)
    19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Psalm 95:6-7 (KJV)
    6 O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker.
    7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,

Proverbs 22:6 (KJV)
    6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Psalm 119:64 (KJV)
    64 The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

Isaiah 48:17 (KJV)
    17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Timothy 1:13-14 (KJV)
    13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
    14 That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.

Matthew 28:18-20 (KJV)
    18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
    19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
    20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14:23 (KJV)
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Colossians 1:28 (KJV)
    28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Psalm 143:10 (KJV)
    Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Titus 2:2 (KJV)
    2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.

Isaiah 46:4 (KJV)
    4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV)
    121 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
    2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast