Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2807

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 9:1

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart;
    I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Numbers 23:19

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Corinthians 9:10

Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness.

Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil:
    pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way,
    and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Psalm 139:13-14

For thou hast possessed my reins:
    thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
    marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well.

2 Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Psalm 44:3

For they got not the land in possession by their own sword,
    neither did their own arm save them:
    but thy right hand, and thine arm,
    and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.

Isaiah 25:1

O Lord, thou art my God;
    I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name;
    for thou hast done wonderful things;
    thy counsels of old
    are faithfulness and truth.

John 1:18

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Ecclesiastes 4:10

For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    James 1:6

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Romans 12:16

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Proverbs 16:9

A man's heart deviseth his way:
    but the Lord directeth his steps.

Proverbs 14:29

He that is slow to wrath is of great understanding:
    but he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly.

Proverbs 17:9

He that covereth a transgression seeketh love;
    but he that repeateth a matter separateth very friends.

Psalm 119:133

Order my steps in thy word:
    and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Ephesians 6:11

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty;
    he will save,
    he will rejoice over thee with joy;
    he will rest in his love,
    he will joy over thee with singing.

Matthew 6:14

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

John 4:14

But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Proverbs 12:20

Deceit is in the heart of them that imagine evil:
    but to the counsellors of peace is joy.

Matthew 10:39

He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Luke 12:15

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Psalm 118:8

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

Proverbs 3:13

Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 John 2:15

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Acts 2:33

Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Proverbs 4:24

Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

Hebrews 13:20-21

Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast