Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2808

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 40:11

Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O Lord:
    let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Psalm 19:7

The law of the Lord is perfect,
    converting the soul:
    the testimony of the Lord is sure,
    making wise the simple.

Psalm 31:3

For thou art my rock and my fortress;
    therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Luke 18:27

And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

Matthew 18:21-22

Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Ezekiel 18:30b

Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

Romans 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 62:7

In God is my salvation and my glory:
    the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Matthew 6:9-10

After this manner therefore pray ye:
    Our Father which art in heaven,
    Hallowed be thy name.
    Thy kingdom come,
    Thy will be done in earth,
    as it is in heaven.

2 Timothy 2:15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ephesians 2:4-5

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved).

Proverbs 4:7

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom:
    and with all thy getting get understanding.

Proverbs 10:9

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely:
    but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Psalm 46:1

God is our refuge and strength,
    a very present help in trouble.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2 Timothy 3:16-17

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

John 11:25-26

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Matthew 27:28-29

And they stripped him, and put on him a scarlet robe. And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Matthew 11:29-30

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

John 3:17

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Psalm 119:9

Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way?
    by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Isaiah 40:29

He giveth power to the faint;
    and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 Peter 1:3

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Psalm 143:8

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning;
    for in thee do I trust:
    cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
    for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Jeremiah 7:5-7

For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour; If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt: Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

Romans 6:14

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Matthew 5:13

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Psalm 34:14

Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast