Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2780

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Luke 17:3b-4

If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 143:8

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning;
    for in thee do I trust:
    cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
    for I lift up my soul unto thee.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

1 Corinthians 13:2

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

John 7:37

In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Isaiah 43:2

When thou passest through the waters,
    I will be with thee;
    and through the rivers,
    they shall not overflow thee:
    when thou walkest through the fire,
    thou shalt not be burned;
    neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isaiah 40:29

He giveth power to the faint;
    and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Proverbs 22:6

Train up a child in the way he should go:
    and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isaiah 44:22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud,
    thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins:
    return unto me;
    for I have redeemed thee.

Psalm 82:3

Defend the poor and fatherless:
    do justice to the afflicted and needy.

Proverbs 10:28

The hope of the righteous shall be gladness:
    but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Psalm 79:9

Help us, O God of our salvation,
    for the glory of thy name:
    and deliver us, and purge away our sins,
    for thy name's sake.

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Psalm 120:2

Deliver my soul, O Lord,
    from lying lips,
    and from a deceitful tongue.

3 John 1:4

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

Joshua 22:5

But take diligent heed to do the commandment and the law, which Moses the servant of the Lord charged you, to love the Lord your God, and to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and to cleave unto him, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 11:18

The wicked worketh a deceitful work:
    but to him that soweth righteousness shall be a sure reward.

Luke 22:20

Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
    Luke 22:20

John 3:36

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Isaiah 41:13

For I the Lord thy God
    will hold thy right hand,
    saying unto thee, Fear not;
    I will help thee.

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293