Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2803

Thread: Bible Verse of the Day

Psalm 31:1

In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust;
    let me never be ashamed:
    deliver me in thy righteousness.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exodus 22:22-24

Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Isaiah 43:2

When thou passest through the waters,
    I will be with thee;
    and through the rivers,
    they shall not overflow thee:
    when thou walkest through the fire,
    thou shalt not be burned;
    neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Proverbs 3:1-2

My son, forget not my law;
    but let thine heart keep my commandments:
    For length of days, and long life,
    and peace, shall they add to thee.

Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Hebrews 12:2

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

1 Corinthians 16:14

Let all your things be done with charity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Psalm 34:19

Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
    but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

1 Thessalonians 5:21-22

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Matthew 6:13

And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil:
    For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Proverbs 14:5

A faithful witness will not lie:
    but a false witness will utter lies.

1 John 3:11

For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Psalm 9:10

And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee:
    for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 119:45

And I will walk at liberty:
    for I seek thy precepts.

1 Chronicles 16:11

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 11:9

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour:
    but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

Psalm 103:17-18

But the mercy of the Lord is
    from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him,
    and his righteousness unto children's children;
    To such as keep his covenant,
    and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

Psalm 16:8

I have set the Lord always before me:
    because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

John 14:2

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Matthew 5:18

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

1 Peter 3:8

Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous.

1 Peter 3:10-11

For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Matthew 10:28

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Proverbs 4:11

I have taught thee in the way of wisdom;
    I have led thee in right paths.

Proverbs 10:9

He that walketh uprightly walketh surely:
    but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

2 Peter 1:5-7

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

Psalm 143:10

Teach me to do thy will;
    for thou art my God:
    thy spirit is good;
    lead me into the land of uprightness.

2 Corinthians 4:16

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast